[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Thank you for your response!

I've not acess to map yet. But I theory build my characters on POB community Fork, with a lvl 100 tree and objects I found on the market.

I reach approximately the same as you (50% of chaos resistance with atziri flask up)

I guess il will min max a bit later!
Build is pretty nice. Here is my gear, which allow me to kill Syrius lvl 5. I'm only died 2 times because of bleeding. I don't have any cluster jewel yet, so i think DPS can be much better.

"
qbatronix написал:
Build is pretty nice. Here is my gear, which allow me to kill Syrius lvl 5. I'm only died 2 times because of bleeding. I don't have any cluster jewel yet, so i think DPS can be much better.

anoint boots(cheap) for some extra defence, also getting curse reduciton on rings + getting belt allows use of Pain Atunement for 30% spell damage multi would give you more dps aswell

"
Barenchi написал:

I've not acess to map yet. But I theory build my characters on POB community Fork, with a lvl 100 tree and objects I found on the market.

I reach approximately the same as you (50% of chaos resistance with atziri flask up)

~20% chaos resist comes from 2 jewels aswell but that kinda needs to be level 95+ to be able to get them if you going for clusters
Последняя редакция: nothingtoxic. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 6:19:55
A question,

About the rings, how would you go about crafting them? Is there a sure way? Any metacrafting tips?
"
madmarvB написал:
A question,

About the rings, how would you go about crafting them? Is there a sure way? Any metacrafting tips?

There is no sure way I'm afraid, though the mod of curse effect is more common when you use Crusader's Exalted orbs (expensive though).

I would recommend using Alteration orbs until you get the mod, augment, regal and hope you get something decent, other wise restart :)
Hello,

I am having some problems in T15-T16 corrupted map. Some T14 maps are pretty hard aswell.

I think the problem right now is my ehp. I have 3706 Life, and only 2927 ES.
Im thinking of getting a Enlighten Support for that discipline. But I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks

Последняя редакция: Primordial_Burst. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 16:30:18
"
Primordial_Burst написал:
Hello,

I am having some problems in T15-T16 corrupted map. Some T14 maps are pretty hard aswell.

I think the problem right now is my ehp. I have 3706 Life, and only 2927 ES.
Im thinking of getting a Enlighten Support for that discipline. But I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks

Hey,

VERY nice gear!

Yea, if you could add Discipline thats atleast 800 - 1000 extra ES for your build!

So I think getting the Enlighten would be a nice investment (or spec into mana reservation nodes in the tree)

Greetz
How would you rate this build's viability on SSF? I'm very interested in this build for an alt, but I see that you have very nice gear equipped, and getting the right color Skin of the Lords among other gear will be very difficult to obtain on SSF I imagine.
"
Barenchi написал:

i would say that this build is not SSF viable like sure its doable but since you need so many specific uniques to get the full power of it, sure the "enabler" is the shield after you have block cap thats what makes you pretty much "unkillable" so in the end its pretty much on how lucky you are to get item drops

just my 2 cents
Uh something I've tested out is that reckoning doesn't actually proc the inquisitor attack/cast speed buff. Apparently trigger/on block mechanics don't count as attack recently. But we're very tight on gems as is right now, would you say an extra unset so we could fit in shield charge for example, would be worth for that extra 30% cast speed?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация