3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

So far I enjoyed the build. Am lvl 67 now and wanted to start mapping, but hardly made it through a white T2 map...

Resists are at 73/75/75/51
Life 2800
Shield 460

Are you guys squishy as well?
"
Penecho83 написал:
So far I enjoyed the build. Am lvl 67 now and wanted to start mapping, but hardly made it through a white T2 map...

Life 2800
Shield 460

I don't remember my stats when I started mapping, but I didn't finish the acts until around 71 and I took the more defensive ascendancies--commander of darkness and bone barrier. I'm level 82 now with capped resists, only 4.2k life, and ~600 es, and this build feels substantially tankier than a level 90 cold dot occultist I'd been running with 8k es.
"
Penecho83 написал:

Life 2800
Shield 460

67 was much earlier than I started maps.

My recommendation is that if you are feeling squishy, go run blood aqueducts for a while until you are 71-72 and then come back to maps.

Make sure you get your 3rd ascendancy too. Bone Barrier gives a a lot of free defense to build as you can bind bone armor to left mouse key and never worry about it.

Also, you need to improve your flasks. You don't have a single defensive flask right now and your flasks provide a ton of defense to the build.

I run 1 life, 3 defensive and 1 movement speed flask.

On the various flasks, have remove freeze, remove curse, remove bleed, and remove poison. This will help you a ton in maps.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 10:39:49
I am interested to hear what the various choices you guys are making for the specters. I keep changing as I don't feel I have found the right combo yet.

After dropping Ruins Hellion yesterday, this is my current specter load out:

Carnage Chieftain for Frenzy Charges
Host Chieftain for Power Charges
Kitava Herald as my work horse

This is going well, at least in terms of visual feedback. The two apes are doing a good job with the charges (linked with blood magic which helps a lot) and my Herald is my single best minion in terms of damage.

If I continue to like this, I may add in a second Kitava Herald if I ever make it to 4 specters some day.
I find it helpful to keep a running to/do list so that I am always shooting to gain currency to improve character.

Here is my current list:

1) run lab to get a useful enchant on gloves and boots that I recently upgraded (I never bother with helmet because it feels like trying to win the lottery sadly)

2) Finish up getting all useful gems to 20/20. I am at about 18/20 on most now as I regrind them back to level 20.

3) Begin replacing some 20/20 gems with 21/23's when they can be afforded. Raise Specter, Raise Zombie, Vaal Summon Skeleton, Temp Chains, and Enfeeble are what I am focusing on to start with.

4) Buy level 1 awakened blasphemy and raise it to quality 20 myself using gem cutter recipe.

5) Buy the highest level I can afford for Awakened Minion Damage. I need three of these so this is likely to take a long time, if ever to get.

6) After I get a level 21 Raise Specter (of any quality), I need to upgrade helmet to get at least +2 to socketed minion gems. This will get me to a level 25 Raise Specter which means I can get to my 4th specter.

7) Add health quality to both rings and amulet.

I would love to get to level 93 while doing this which will allow me to socket one more jewel into my tree but I am unsure I can do it as I die a little too often to make good progression in high tier red maps.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 13:07:45
Stumbled onto your build guide by accident and loving it. You really help me simplify things as I was getting a headache and zoning out when reading other guides.

2 Questions please if you don't mind.

1 - What or which gem is assigned to your button "A". I am playing on PC and cannot seem to find the corresponding skill gem icon.

2 - As I am deviating slightly for your guide, I tend to use uniques as it is less taxing for me to think, if I purchase a pair of Asenath's Gentle Touch, what do you recommend for the empty slot? I was thinking of holy relic as it is a minion buff, does not reserve mana?

Again thanks for the build guide.
"
CrabCanc3r написал:
Stumbled onto your build guide by accident and loving it. You really help me simplify things as I was getting a headache and zoning out when reading other guides.

2 Questions please if you don't mind.

1 - What or which gem is assigned to your button "A". I am playing on PC and cannot seem to find the corresponding skill gem icon.

2 - As I am deviating slightly for your guide, I tend to use uniques as it is less taxing for me to think, if I purchase a pair of Asenath's Gentle Touch, what do you recommend for the empty slot? I was thinking of holy relic as it is a minion buff, does not reserve mana?

Again thanks for the build guide.

1) On his A button is the skill Bone Armor. This skill does not come from a skill gem. You get access to this skill when you take the Ascendancy Bone Barrier. When playing on PC, you want to bind this skill to your left mouse key and then never worry about as it will cast instantly as you move.

2) When you get a chance, make your profile public, that way we can take a look at your character and give recommendations if possible. I am using Holy Relic as one of my extra sockets. It is NOT in any way OP but seems ok. I feel like I could drop it if needed and I would not notice much difference.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 12:40:16
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
I am interested to hear what the various choices you guys are making for the specters. I keep changing as I don't feel I have found the right combo yet.

This is going well, at least in terms of visual feedback. The two apes are doing a good job with the charges (linked with blood magic which helps a lot) and my Herald is my single best minion in terms of damage.

If I continue to like this, I may add in a second Kitava Herald if I ever make it to 4 specters some day.

I have The Baron right now which is giving me 4 spectres. My lineup is:

Enduring Cry - Hairy Bonecrusher,
Rallying Cry - Ruins Hellion
Grants Frenzy Charges - Carnage Chieftain
Delayed Blast, AoE Physical spell and Proximity Shield - Undying Evangelist

They are all used for supporting my zombies who do the damage. I had been using Solar Guard for their damage, but found that supporting zombies works better for this build.

Stumbled upon the Undying Evangelist. His Proximity Shield makes you immune to any attack from outside the shield :D

Using Blood Magic Support and Efficacy Support to boost.

My gear is good for damage but I lack res at the moment so I need to work on that.
"
Shier_Terror написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I have The Baron right now which is giving me 4 spectres. My lineup is:

Enduring Cry - Hairy Bonecrusher,
Rallying Cry - Ruins Hellion
Grants Frenzy Charges - Carnage Chieftain
Delayed Blast, AoE Physical spell and Proximity Shield - Undying Evangelist

They are all used for supporting my zombies who do the damage. I had been using Solar Guard for their damage, but found that supporting zombies works better for this build.

Stumbled upon the Undying Evangelist. His Proximity Shield makes you immune to any attack from outside the shield :D

Using Blood Magic Support and Efficacy Support to boost.

My gear is good for damage but I lack res at the moment so I need to work on that.

thank you for sharing.

We were discussing the Ruins Hellion earlier and I was wondering if you could help me understand a question I have.

Prior to 3.11, Rallying Cry used by the Hellion was strong for this build but in 3.11, Rallying Cry was changed such that its power is based on the main hands weapon damage.

With our weapon being so weak, is Rallying Cry still useful? I may not be fully understanding the new Rallying Cry in 3.11.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 21:45:00
complete noob here, I read all the post about support spectres above.
Is using 3 kitava heralds is not really good for the build? I'm using 3 kitava rn

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация