[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
XulaZ написал:
"
xirik написал:
"
XulaZ написал:
Just hit maps! awesome build!

Question 1... Should i buy Taste of Hate asap? or save for anima stone first?

Question 2... Presence of Chayula Really worth 3ex instead of juju for a HARDCORE character?

thanks!

Any Experienced player can help? thank you

there is an order of importance section in the guide.

stun immunity + more ES is important for hardcore

The buy order doesnt say anything aboy the taste of hate... thats why i asked...

i thought that juju was overall more defensive than the chayula... guess i was wrong haha

thanks for the info

Juju, gives you about the same damage mitigation from hits (Non DOT) (10% less damage) but at a cost of around 8-10% additional total ES, and doesn't have stun immunity. The stun immunity is it's real selling point if you don't need the aura effectiveness.
This build is Insane, Lol.

I can say its the more tanky and best DPS I have played, and been a few of builds. And still have LOT of room to upgrade on the DPS side of the toon.

Those are my current stats on PoB with Flask up .... over 80% evasion and phys mitigation, with 90 90 90 #mindblowing

Thats a random map showcase (Hydra)
https://youtu.be/xocfgTNlIYI
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
Kelzar написал:
This build is Insane, Lol.

I can say its the more tanky and best DPS I have played, and been a few of builds. And still have LOT of room to upgrade on the DPS side of the toon.

Those are my current stats on PoB with Flask up .... over 80% evasion and phys mitigation, with 90 90 90 #mindblowing

Thats a random map showcase (Hydra)
https://youtu.be/xocfgTNlIYI

How you displayed flasks duration on the center of the screen?
"
anbugz написал:

How you displayed flasks duration on the center of the screen?

Mercury Trade addon (its old one, discontinued)
"
Breken написал:
"
FutureFear написал:
I see a lot of people corrupting their gear, to my understanding that's not a wise choice for this build.

You might want to double-check Vivinsect mods, before corrupting all your gear.

"Regenerate 15 life per second for each UNCORRUPTED item equipped"

11 items equipped, one of them is always corrupted (your trinket).

So it's still 15x 10 = 150 life per second + Zealoth's Oath = 150 ES per second. two vivinsects = 300 ES per second.

So I wonder is the + 1 or +2 to random (socketed) gems really worth it? (add some sarcasm)

You're not wrong, but there are a couple items that it makes sense to get corrupted. a +1 socketed gems Shavs gives you around 15% more damage, quite a bit more golem life, and opens up the possibly of swapping "damage on full life for a lvl 4 empower to double your golem life. A corrupted Prism Guardian with (hits taken as element) gives you around 7% less physical damage taken from hit. Both of those are worth losing the regen boost for those slots, IMO.

I can understand shavs and shield, and for my variation on the build, I also have corrupted gloves (curse on hit). However on your weapon, boots, helm, rings and, amulet it's pointless.
I don't even risk it to corrupt my shavs, just in case it would brick, and my currency is better spent on min-maxing clusters jewels for A LOT more dps and or minion life boosts. ;)

Anyway, so far I pushed the build to 8M (Sirus) DPS per golem, so I won't miss the slim chance on getting +1 on shavs for some DPS. ;)

"
Breken написал:
"
Daemaniac написал:
Hey just wondering what you used in your AG?

You have a Minions deal 11% more damage on your added (amulet) AG stats. Also curious what chest you put on yours? I can't decide.
Cheers

The 11% more simulates the Culling strike from Kingmaker.

AG loadout is:
Kingmaker for the Fortify/Culling Strike, and +50% crit multi
Rare helm with (nearby enemies take additional 9% physical)
Victario's Flight boots for the movement speed buff
Southbound gloves for the additional %life

I'm using a Garb of the Ephemeral for my chest. It's just really hard to compete with "enemies can't deal critical strikes" and "Action speed cannot be modified to below base value" The critical strike protection not only helps you, but keeps spike damage far below what it would take to kill off a tanky minion. Also, before I got freeze protection, I was almost never frozen anyway, as typically something needs to crit you in order to apply elemental aliments.

For some reason when I try using the same boots as you, and I cast Purity Of Lightning, I do not receive any increase in my lightning resistance. Any ideas? When i was using a lvl 21 gem I had 90% lightning resist, but with the same boots as you, I drop down to 76% res
"
Reconican написал:

For some reason when I try using the same boots as you, and I cast Purity Of Lightning, I do not receive any increase in my lightning resistance. Any ideas? When i was using a lvl 21 gem I had 90% lightning resist, but with the same boots as you, I drop down to 76% res

You have GENEROSITY on the boots gem setup, so the Aura from Boots is linked to that generosity gem, and then that level 25 PoL applies only to minions cuz Generosity.

You have to swap gems setup. Maybe the boots setup to helm and helm to boots, so that no generosity linked to Boots Inbound skill.
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 11 окт. 2020 г., 13:13:54
Anyone know why my AG might have just died in a random heist?
He had:
Kingmaker
Helm with high life, chaos res
Gloves with high life, chaos res, and corrupted blood immunity
Bloodbond w/Max life %
Victario's

I was considering investing in a Garb of the Ephemeral, but didn't wanna risk losing it.

No clue how it could have died, i know in pob it had 117k hp lol
So I just got a presence of Chayula and I'm trying to decided which catalyst to use on it.

Resistance for 12% more Chaos Resistance or Defense for 4% more life converted to Energy shield. I've got my attributes covered so I don't need the 3 extra Str/Int/Dex.

What do you guys use?
"
LPskater4886 написал:
Anyone know why my AG might have just died in a random heist?
He had:
Kingmaker
Helm with high life, chaos res
Gloves with high life, chaos res, and corrupted blood immunity
Bloodbond w/Max life %
Victario's

I was considering investing in a Garb of the Ephemeral, but didn't wanna risk losing it.

No clue how it could have died, i know in pob it had 117k hp lol

I think there are a couple of heist mobs that have a seriously overtuned ability. Lots of reports of people who are super tanky just blowing up. It was probably just a super high damage attack that crit (might have been crit mods on the heist). That's another reason I recommended investing in Garb. Gets rid of crits.

Only things I've found that you need to watch out for are:
Deep delves
Acid Caverns map
Cortex (There is one ability that just shotguns everything)
Hall of the Grandmasters

That sucks to lose your AG! If you really want to invest in it for the future, you could always get something like this:

Then you should never need to buy it again. Probably cheaper to just get a normal one again though, with how often they die (or don't) There were a few for sale with this mod pretty cheap early, when I picked this one up, I haven't had to use it yet though. Knock on wood.
Последняя редакция: Breken. Время: 11 окт. 2020 г., 14:09:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация