[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Turbo32 написал:
"
Codz написал:
I'm slowly progressing through the game with this build and I love the playstyle! I've been following the "what order to buy stuff" part of this guide but I start to get blown up on tier 14+ maps randomly. I've included my gear below and I'm hoping to get some suggestions on upgrading. I know my belt jewels, gloves and rings aren't very good. My chest also needs to be updated to a shavs wrappings. I currently only have one medium cluster jewel(this is the part of the guide I'm currently on, buying my clusters.

What items should I upgrade to make the biggest survivability difference? I'm wondering if my gloves/rings/jewels are holding me back. If it's those, is there any budgetish items I can use as an upgrade? For example, finding a good unset ring(dex+str, es flat/%, +2 socket level) are crazy expensive.

I struggle to buy 100 chaos items as it is, so if I have to save to buy 500+ Viv rings I will... but it'll suck!

Thanks for any guidance you can give! Hopefully all the items liked properly, this is my first time doing it.

Get wicked ward keystone that will help you a lot before you get enough ES regen.

So half way of struggling in maps I got my Shavs from cards (farm tower maps or buy them) but I was on a 5link and it wasn't enough dmg.
I then changed my gloves to a pair of unique called Vixens entrapment gloves.
These gloves allowed you to cast two curses while only self casting 1 (vulnerability), I added punishment curse in the gloves and made map clear a lot smoother, and I later added poachers mark into the gloves too and that carried me all the way to Sirus 7 with a 5link.
But I had a doryani boots which I bought for 35C back then, so I'm not sure how you can fit both curses into your setup.

Hope this will help you good luck.

Interesting, so you don't think I should just try to buy a rare gloves or rings? I'll definitely take a look at the Keystone, but usually my issue is just getting instantly blown up, not whittled down. I've got around 5.5k ES, will that Keystone still help a lot?

Shavs is definitely on my radar, I just wasn't sure if that was the best use of my money. Either way, thank you very much! Maybe I'll try learning path of building to see what items make the biggest difference.
"
Codz написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
Codz написал:
I'm slowly progressing through the game with this build and I love the playstyle! I've been following the "what order to buy stuff" part of this guide but I start to get blown up on tier 14+ maps randomly. I've included my gear below and I'm hoping to get some suggestions on upgrading. I know my belt jewels, gloves and rings aren't very good. My chest also needs to be updated to a shavs wrappings. I currently only have one medium cluster jewel(this is the part of the guide I'm currently on, buying my clusters.

What items should I upgrade to make the biggest survivability difference? I'm wondering if my gloves/rings/jewels are holding me back. If it's those, is there any budgetish items I can use as an upgrade? For example, finding a good unset ring(dex+str, es flat/%, +2 socket level) are crazy expensive.

I struggle to buy 100 chaos items as it is, so if I have to save to buy 500+ Viv rings I will... but it'll suck!

Thanks for any guidance you can give! Hopefully all the items liked properly, this is my first time doing it.

Get wicked ward keystone that will help you a lot before you get enough ES regen.

So half way of struggling in maps I got my Shavs from cards (farm tower maps or buy them) but I was on a 5link and it wasn't enough dmg.
I then changed my gloves to a pair of unique called Vixens entrapment gloves.
These gloves allowed you to cast two curses while only self casting 1 (vulnerability), I added punishment curse in the gloves and made map clear a lot smoother, and I later added poachers mark into the gloves too and that carried me all the way to Sirus 7 with a 5link.
But I had a doryani boots which I bought for 35C back then, so I'm not sure how you can fit both curses into your setup.

Hope this will help you good luck.

Interesting, so you don't think I should just try to buy a rare gloves or rings? I'll definitely take a look at the Keystone, but usually my issue is just getting instantly blown up, not whittled down. I've got around 5.5k ES, will that Keystone still help a lot?

Shavs is definitely on my radar, I just wasn't sure if that was the best use of my money. Either way, thank you very much! Maybe I'll try learning path of building to see what items make the biggest difference.

What I mean is get the Shavs and then get 5link and use those curse gloves to compensate your dmg loss.
Hi,
so far i grinded myself to level 97 with 8600 ES and 89 res ... now i wonder how to progress further, where are my currently 30 Ex available best put?

How do i link cluster jewels ... dunno, i got :

- Rotten Claws + Renwal
- Primordial Bond + Renewal
- 3x Replenishing Presence ( 2 blank, 1 with First Amongst Equals
- 1x First amongst Equqls + 25% Effect
- 1x Watchers Eye with single Phys. Conversion

Primarily three ideas i have in my mind, maybe there is more?

- Doryanis boots - worth it? I assume to be able to use Flesh & Stone + Maim
- Cluster jewels with Vicious Bite?
- Bottled Faith Flask ( worth it ? )
- Grind more for Awakened MS ( 70Ex+ )?

... my preferences would be on more DPS if possible - yes, almost all stuff dies instantly, but i would like to speed up Sirus phases, as he is an annoying f* :D

Note :
i do not run AG, seems too stressful to me to re-equip when it dies not to speak of running the expensive version ;)

Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 12:41:58
hey guys. I finally got my first a8 sirius kill ever with this build. IT RULES.

Can someone please take a look at my character and tell me which medium jewel i need to swap out to hit 90 res? I'm struggling to figure out which one i need to replace..

https://pastebin.com/bvrf0a3g
What spectres is everyone running? I have been doing 4 syndicate ops and feels like something is missing especially when the fights are close quarters in heists.
"
phocas99 написал:
What spectres is everyone running? I have been doing 4 syndicate ops and feels like something is missing especially when the fights are close quarters in heists.

You seem to be running golems, then I am not sure what you can expect from your spectres. Get a few support spectres instead or switch to spectres only.
"
foojin написал:
"
phocas99 написал:

You seem to be running golems, then I am not sure what you can expect from your spectres. Get a few support spectres instead or switch to spectres only.

Yep, I am running golems, I thought the spectres were for only helping out mapping. I guess i missed that part of the guide.

Which spectres would be best to run with golems? Searching for support and spectres brings up so much because support gems.

Thanks for any input.
"
phocas99 написал:
"
foojin написал:
"
phocas99 написал:

Yep, I am running golems, I thought the spectres were for only helping out mapping. I guess i missed that part of the guide.

Which spectres would be best to run with golems? Searching for support and spectres brings up so much because support gems.

Thanks for any input.

Well ... most people have 3 spectres for support, 2x carnage chieftain for Frenzy Charges, 1x Host Chieftain for Power charges.

You can summon them both in Act 7 fields waypoint.

As you imagine this has quite "some impact" on how 4/5 Carrion Golem can deal dmg ... and obviously both speed and dmg ( frenzy and power charges ) also help on bosses, as its not one movement speed affected by frenzy charges ...

If you run 4 Spectres ( level 24 gem imo ), there are multiple options mentioned in FAQ / page 1 or endgame guide there.
Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 14:07:37
Hi guys, im sorry i'm still a beginner in this type of build and i wanted to know what does it means when you said : hit 200% effect to give 90% elemental resistances.

Currently im 90% to fire +(144%), 90% to cold +(189%) and 88 to lightning (174%)
Does it means that i failed the stuff because i should be on 90% + (200%) ?

Thanks in advance !
Regards
"
Codz написал:

Finishing up all the clusters is way more important than the next gear with where you are. Will provide a dramatic boost in survivability. Only 1 medium cluster means you're missing over 100% increased effect of your auras.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация