[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

made some improvements (as i think) for the build, i cahnged maim with AG (garb of the ephermal, kingmaker, vitario's flight, assenath gentle touch and mask of the stitched demon following with grave intentions node), that provides some quality of life as perma fort, enemies cant crit u, temporal chains as additional def layout and explosions, also u can just replace it with some curse on hit gloves and replase ur own curse with another), and since we have foritfy from AG i using flesh offering in this socket, totaly it's around 3kk dps per golem + culling strike and some nice def. over this. sry for bad english, i hope it can help someone.

also crafted this badboys hehe
AG
Leer cast - 15% increased damage for the nearby allies.
Boots: Victario’s Flight to make the whole team move faster
Kingmaker for culling strike, crit multi, rarity and Fortify

Together suppose to be nice dps buff and fortify defence + movement speed.

If we use AG i suppose that we no need gem fortify support. I think about flesh offering but don't like idea offering without desecrate. Here will be good sugestions and ideas
Последняя редакция: WormBlast. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 3:22:34
"
ry3u2 написал:
made some improvements (as i think) for the build, i cahnged maim with AG (garb of the ephermal, kingmaker, vitario's flight, assenath gentle touch and mask of the stitched demon following with grave intentions node), that provides some quality of life as perma fort, enemies cant crit u, temporal chains as additional def layout and explosions, also u can just replace it with some curse on hit gloves and replase ur own curse with another), and since we have foritfy from AG i using flesh offering in this socket, totaly it's around 3kk dps per golem + culling strike and some nice def. over this. sry for bad english, i hope it can help someone.

also crafted this badboys hehe

Thanks for AG item. Will chexk them later. For this time i'm using items from previous build. Nod bed but for shure cN be better
This setup would work really well with spectres too- like Redemption Sentry with Hatred? We could hit 4 of them. Could anyone do some calculations? (I suck at POB :) )
Thanks for this guide. This build is so freaking broken, it's insane.

I just killed AW8 Sirus deathless on lvl 83, with subpar Cluster Jewels and lvl 18 support gems.
Edited: Arena Master buff doesn't display itself on buff bar. Noticed it when I got my movement speed increased during buff animation.
Последняя редакция: leanmeanexpmachine. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 9:37:32
Hmm, I'm still rocking my flask, tried Awakener 8 but died coz minions died in storms otherwise I was gonna kill him, but learned something. We need to have convocation for this fight(I only used it twice for moving minions), it gives temporal huge life regen to all minions and thats how we can save them, I lacked dmg on last phase and I learned a few things aswell. I only wanna try enduring cry, got 2 rings with endurance charges and I can upgrade some things, but my medium clusters are all done, only 1 can be upgraded a little with life reg, bought life reg enchant on boots and bought aoe clayshaper then vaaled my perfect life clayshaper for 19% aoe and ended up using mine. In Delve this ES flask has saved me alot of times and I feel alot safer with it, I go to other yellow nodes on map searching in the dark, at ~100 depth and it's all good, I can use it 4 times untill I need to use a flare which is 5-10 more seconds in the dark, saved me in the Awakener fight aswell although minions died and this was my demise, but I learned that you need to stay with Awakener, not run from him or otherwise he will diebeam spam you till death.Alot happened today and it's all exciting, ended selling my shavronne's to buy a PogChampion medium cluster for 2 ex then sold mine for 1, made some good return and I'm happy how fun this build is. Survivability is through the roof, I got a watcher's eye with double purity/phys for ~20 more phys dmg reduction along with 2 endurance charges on rings double corruption on shield for 7% with 26% crit dmg taken reduction and taste of hate, so I'm feeling good about my defences, also alot to upgrade too and I'm happy I bought 1/20 auras that I'm leveling (all auras res ones and others too) so I can get that sweet aoe range.

I had to write this wall of text cause that's a day worth of adventure with the build, thank you WaffleT.
Последняя редакция: dailybg. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 11:09:56
Glad people are enjoying the build

"
muera написал:
This setup would work really well with spectres too- like Redemption Sentry with Hatred? We could hit 4 of them. Could anyone do some calculations? (I suck at POB :) )

Sure. I spent some time planning out a Redemption Sentry version which uses mostly the same gear but moves around the gems a bunch

https://pastebin.com/a7Cu4VVz

I don't really know how to calculate their actual DPS. They use skills other then their default attack which do weird shotgunny things.

Their clear should be better then golems but I do worry about boss DPS. From what I've seen people appear to swap GMP into vicious for bossing which ick I hate needing to do that. Also with only 1 projectile they seem to miss more on moving targets.

Their range is impressive so that might feel smoother to play, especially since their damage is more upfront rather then impale and pride which get better over time. You do need to trigger EE and deathmark to get up to full DPS so possibly not that different

I dropped it because I wanted this to be my league starter and you can't get redemption sentry spectres until awakener influence and you kinda really want the +2 wand for the extra spectre which is expensive off the bat

On the positive side they should be functionally immortal with the HP pool and regen per second. Also no annoying resummon all minions on startup

So i was wondering if i swap the rare gloves for 4 white socket triad grips and swap awakened brutality for awakened added chaos damage wouldn't that negate reflect completely and what can i expect damage wise?
"
Nalelvon написал:
So i was wondering if i swap the rare gloves for 4 white socket triad grips and swap awakened brutality for awakened added chaos damage wouldn't that negate reflect completely and what can i expect damage wise?

It is something that is worth considering and triad's can be very effective in many builds but this build gets a large chunk of its damage from pride & dread banner.

Even after swapping out impale support into awakened chaos and pride into hatred the build will lose 75% of its DPS and 10% of its ES. It would now be able to run phys reflect maps but die to ele reflect maps

Using 4 green sockets and EE to make a cold version of this build runs into similar problems and also lowers DPS and ES significantly. This build just doesn't mesh that well with these gloves

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация