[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hello All,

I read from one of the post a while back that after changing the Large Cluster jewels to include Rotten Claws, we can switch the armor's Impale gem to use 'Damage on Full life'. However, OP's High budget POB is still showing it with Impale.

Was it a mistake on OP's POB? If not, can someone expand on how to use the 'Damage on Full life' gem on the armor and still keep the 'Impale' percentage.

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: Prolegend. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 19:40:32
Hi all,
Question about specters (casting power and frenzy) and our health pool.

I'm sitting at 52 health with everything up. I feel i need more for the specters to constantly be putting up frenzy and power charges.

What's everyone elses health pool at for this? Any way to increase other than cluster jewel health passives?
"
Prolegend написал:
Hello All,

I read from one of the post a while back that after changing the Large Cluster jewels to include Rotten Claws, we can switch the armor's Impale gem to use 'Damage on Full life'. However, OP's High budget POB is still showing it with Impale.

Was it a mistake on OP's POB? If not, can someone expand on how to use the 'Damage on Full life' gem on the armor and still keep the 'Impale' percentage.

Thanks.

Probably a mistake, since it shows he has 7 skills on the chest.

Also if you run damage on full life, you might need to add some minor leech for the minions to get them topped up more consistently imho, There's a minor node near our cluster jewel spots that adds the small amount you want.
Последняя редакция: An4rchy. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 20:52:41
"
PainOfDead написал:
i cant kill sirus A8 with this build

bro why the amulet have those mod ? and why chayula ?

It looks like you're not finished your cluster jewels yet, and your gems aren't max level.

I found that equipping a primordial might helps with Sirus...at least for me. Without it my golems weren't aggressive enough and I couldn't find him among all my minions. You 100% need convocation as well if you're going to do that, though.
Sirus is a joke with this spec at high levels.

You just need to focus on getting him down from the chair ASAP and nuking him with everything you have, Even if you get hit by beams you will probably survive during the fight, Unless you really don't pay attention to anything going on and get hit by too many things at once.
"
sMatthew9 написал:
"
PainOfDead написал:

It looks like you're not finished your cluster jewels yet, and your gems aren't max level.

I found that equipping a primordial might helps with Sirus...at least for me. Without it my golems weren't aggressive enough and I couldn't find him among all my minions. You 100% need convocation as well if you're going to do that, though.

need level up for more skill point =/, now i leveling al gems to 20/20, but how the guide have a little changes =/
"
Prolegend написал:
Hello All,

Thanks.

When you get a high % increased effect, we have 60% impale chance from dread banner. You then need two rotten claws to raise it to 100%.

You can then swap our impale gem to Damage on Full Life and we barely need any leech because we give our golems high amounts of regeneration.

Vitality should give around 4-5% life regen to our minions.
Having Primordial Harmony gives our Carrion Golems 2% life regeneration per jewel, 2 = 4%.
If you have replenishing presence you can add another 1% per each one you have.
And finally we have a 1% life regen to our minions from a tree node.

3 Replenishing Presence together with everything = 4.5+4+3+1 = 12% life regeneration per second to our minions. That should easily suffice keeping our minions on full health.

If you also use convocation, you can frequently cast it, you give your minions an additional 1-1.8% life regen. Having 20% quality on convocation will reduce its downtime.

If you want to go further, you can look into vaal discipline. It stops enemies from being able to halt the minions ES recovery meaning that as long as they have any amounts of ES, they are most likely on full health.

"
PainOfDead написал:
"
sMatthew9 написал:
"
PainOfDead написал:

need level up for more skill point =/, now i leveling al gems to 20/20, but how the guide have a little changes =/

You don't need any more gear to kill Sirus A8, We can't tank everything he throws so its down to how you play and avoid his attacks. It should be pretty easy considering you just hold left click and shield charge to dodge.
As someone else suggested, you need convocation for the fight. You can easily swap out your clarity gem temporarily if you prefer it.

Don't blame it on your gear or this build because I've seen people able to clear A8 sirus on lower level gems and without a shavronne's wrapping.

The amulets have the mods because PoB doesn't calculate our golems damage properly, look in the FAQ.
You can optionally choose between chayula and jinxed juju, there's no right or wrong here.

Also your gloves don't even give 1 ES, go get yourself some ES gloves, you don't need elemental resistances at all. If you can afford Shavronne's and cluster jewels with bases that are worth 80c and 2ex atm, you can afford 20c gloves.

You also use 2 Rotten Claws on your cluster jewels meaning u can swap your impale gem with Damage on Full Life and still have 100% impale chance.

There's also a section called Item Purchase Order. Early leveling to Endgame Min/Maxing in the main guide which tells you the changes that you can make to be stronger.

"
nosmos написал:
Hi all,
Question about specters (casting power and frenzy) and our health pool.

I'm sitting at 52 health with everything up. I feel i need more for the specters to constantly be putting up frenzy and power charges.

What's everyone elses health pool at for this? Any way to increase other than cluster jewel health passives?

I'm pretty sure that the spectre's do not use our life as means to cast their abilities but their own life. The only time our life is used is when we summon them.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 22:07:18
"
You don't need any more gear to kill Sirus A8, We can't tank everything he throws so its down to how you play and avoid his attacks. It should be pretty easy considering you just hold left click and shield charge to dodge.
As someone else suggested, you need convocation for the fight. You can easily swap out your clarity gem temporarily if you prefer it.

Don't blame it on your gear or this build because I've seen people able to clear A8 sirus on lower level gems and without a shavronne's wrapping.

The amulets have the mods because PoB doesn't calculate our golems damage properly, look in the FAQ.
You can optionally choose between chayula and jinxed juju, there's no right or wrong here.

Also your gloves don't even give 1 ES, go get yourself some ES gloves, you don't need elemental resistances at all. If you can afford Shavronne's and cluster jewels with bases that are worth 80c and 2ex atm, you can afford 20c gloves.

You also use 2 Rotten Claws on your cluster jewels meaning u can swap your impale gem with Damage on Full Life and still have 100% impale chance.

There's also a section called Item Purchase Order. Early leveling to Endgame Min/Maxing in the main guide which tells you the changes that you can make to be stronger.

i dont blame the build is a great build or gear i blame my bad luck to fight vs sirua a8 xDDDD

thx bro for guide and now Mmmm, animated guardian any items ?
"
PainOfDead написал:
"

i dont blame the build is a great build or gear i blame my bad luck to fight vs sirua a8 xDDDD

thx bro for guide and now Mmmm, animated guardian any items ?

Yeah sorry If I made it sound as if you said that, but it really is just up to you to fight sirus properly.

I made an animated guardian post here.
Animate Guardian
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 5:14:29
anyone have a link or page number where the 133% more attack speed for carrion combo attack is mathed out/discussed?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация