[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Damn it's going so smoothly.
Just took down sirus and shaper. Still alot of tuning to do.

I guess carrion golems are the meta in this league :p
i missed convocation, maybe i shud swap out clarity or something to use it
What is reasonable price for Vivinsect Ring i should wait for? They are still too expensive for me. Also is there any chance that golem gems will drop in price, look like now they price is rising :/
Последняя редакция: Cirille. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 2:12:54
"
aeiouy87 написал:
"
nerdrip написал:
sorry, but whats the purpose of clarity in this build? I see that you swap it with an empower later, but before that, does it have any use?

Watchers eye jewel mod bonus if you have it.

aren't you supposed to use clarity + empower at the same time anyway?
at least that's what i see in the PoB.......
why cant i import the path of building even tho I updated my path of building to the latest vesion
Highly recommend bone armor to be set as your move button. Qol is so much better with a constant shield that allows es to regen. Also minions get it too.
how does this build perform at heist?
I noticed that my golems do not have full life, maybe it is because of lesser regeneration this league. Is there any good skill gem
to swap damage on full life?
Is chaos spamming the best/cheapest method to craft the jewels?

I have 37~ chaos left, not sure if I should try crafting jewels or save currency until I can buy 1 vivinsect ring?
"
InsaneX3 написал:
Is chaos spamming the best/cheapest method to craft the jewels?

I have 37~ chaos left, not sure if I should try crafting jewels or save currency until I can buy 1 vivinsect ring?

Wait until currency is more accessible. Clusters are more endgame and you can run decent without them for now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация