[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

but doesnt't VD with awakened cascade consume more corpses than desecrate (even with undertaker annoint) can spawn?

which means by the time vd orb will be dealing damage all corpses near branded enemy will be removed
I feel like I'm kind of at a loss here.

I've spend a bit (not insane amounts) of currency into this but survivability feels horrible. I'm easily dying to T16 map bosses - damage also feels "meh" for the Investment up to now.

I have ~50ex in pure currency I can throw at this and am willing to make it work, however I need a poke in the right direction.
I never reallz got it to work as well...mazbe mz internet connection or something was bad and interfering with cooldowns but it just never took off.

Question at those who play it: Is "Desecrate spawns 3 additional corpses" a good Helmet enchant? Should give us more Balls for VD right?
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
"
Saik1992 написал:
I feel like I'm kind of at a loss here.

I've spend a bit (not insane amounts) of currency into this but survivability feels horrible. I'm easily dying to T16 map bosses - damage also feels "meh" for the Investment up to now.

I have ~50ex in pure currency I can throw at this and am willing to make it work, however I need a poke in the right direction.

Hey !

I checked your character quickly and I have a few poke to give you, in order of priority (in my opinion):
-get the second Thread of Hope for your tree and get a better pathing including more life nodes and Spiritual Aid (you can get rid of Throatseeker for now to get more life, you'd rather not die than get 30% crit multi);
-get rid of Blood Rage and put Precision or Portal instead.
-get better amulet, yours has 1 mod and 1 crafted mod... You can do better;
-get better rings (vermillon for example, with the stats you need to get rid of the +30 dex in your tree);
-finish your chest and helmet, it will improve tankiness and damage;
-get a stygian belt, if you can afford it with Hunter influence and +%life, go for it;
-get Bottled Faith;
-get corrupted wands and gloves;

That should be a good start. Enjoy !
if you like this build but dying ain't your thing, made some changes:

https://pastebin.com/i1WBT2iS

Whats the rota on this build? Use both brands and then recall it?
i always manage to kill myself almost instant

https://pastebin.com/KkX7DhrW
just bought a few items together to try the build before investing more in it so yeah, items are not the best yet and skills needs to be level'd. Just wanted to test the survivability and heres my problem atm
Последняя редакция: Example257. Время: 16 марта 2021 г., 2:53:26
"
Example257 написал:
Whats the rota on this build? Use both brands and then recall it?
i always manage to kill myself almost instant

https://pastebin.com/KkX7DhrW
just bought a few items together to try the build before investing more in it so yeah, items are not the best yet and skills needs to be level'd. Just wanted to test the survivability and heres my problem atm

Drop the desecrate brand, then the VD one and continue alternating like that for mapping with recalling when you feel like it. For bosses keep only one desecrate brand and one VD brand up. It takes some time to learn how to get and use momentum with this build.
As for survivability, stacking life is better than stacking ES with this build. You're better with 5k life and 3k ES than 4k life and 5k ES.
"
d3viant6 написал:
if you like this build but dying ain't your thing, made some changes:

https://pastebin.com/i1WBT2iS

The most significant change looks like dropping a Shimmeron for a shield with ES recovery on block and +max lightning resistance. I tried this plus dropping a few power charges and can confirm it's a huge help to survivability. Now, obviously my damage suffered noticeably, but it's a lot easier to approach the build from this direction, especially if you're trying to push your witch past level 90 with suboptimal gear (which mine certainly is, mostly because I refuse to use Discord to trade crafts at this point).

Gearing for this build as-is will not be viable for most players next league because of the nerfs to targeted horticrafting. Despite the stutter-step playstyle, I am quite fond of the mechanics, so I'm curious how OP will approach it.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 16 марта 2021 г., 12:36:05
Thanks for an awesome build. Clearing all maps with ease.
I have tried all versions but i find 1 cluster version superior in general :p

I also switched Desecrate to Phantasmal Desecrate and the dps skyrocketed even more. (+20% forgotten corpse spawn chance) IE. You spawn way more Primal Crushclaws!

Cheers!
Sorting my inventory tabs, I´ll be back later™
Hi man! Gotta say that I love this build, it truly has insane damage^^

Can't see any cannot be frozen in the build though. Have you skipped that intentionally as most mobs are killed while you're frozen? Or have I missed anything?

Thanks for the build, and all the time and theorycrafting you've put into it

Edit* And really should've listened about not switching early, this has been the worst uber lab run I've ever done
Последняя редакция: Achsar. Время: 18 марта 2021 г., 1:38:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация