[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Hey Prima thanks for the build, I'm having a lot of fun so far. Spec'd into it earlier than you recommended because I'm stupid, but also noticed that shims was gone in the 3.14 version so it was viable. I'm 80 now so it's almost fine anyway. Was curious, the current pob looks pretty different than the old one. Do you plan on updating the guide to fit the new changes?

I see the incinerate loop is gone in your 3.14 version, is there a reason? Or is it just so that you can run the fortify/LGoH/Flam? Sorry if these are dumb questions or have been answered already, I couldn't find anything on it.

If you have time could you check my pob and just give a couple things I should upgrade? https://pastebin.com/m0Z0EjQT
-working on crafting some LGoH rings at the moment since I don't need all these resistances on them after my uber lab
-leveling gems and I know they need to be maxed or 21/23
-Cinderswallow w/ crit
-bottled faith
-helmet with +crit?

Thank you a ton for the work you put into making this guide and build, the interaction is really cool.
"
FlashR7 написал:
Hey Prima thanks for the build, I'm having a lot of fun so far. Spec'd into it earlier than you recommended because I'm stupid, but also noticed that shims was gone in the 3.14 version so it was viable. I'm 80 now so it's almost fine anyway. Was curious, the current pob looks pretty different than the old one. Do you plan on updating the guide to fit the new changes?

I see the incinerate loop is gone in your 3.14 version, is there a reason? Or is it just so that you can run the fortify/LGoH/Flam? Sorry if these are dumb questions or have been answered already, I couldn't find anything on it.

If you have time could you check my pob and just give a couple things I should upgrade? https://pastebin.com/m0Z0EjQT
-working on crafting some LGoH rings at the moment since I don't need all these resistances on them after my uber lab
-Cinderswallow w/ crit
-bottled faith
-helmet with +crit?

Thank you a ton for the work you put into making this guide and build, the interaction is really cool.

Heya, glad you are having fun!

Yeah, going to drop a bunch of PoBs today reflecting a few breakpoints for 3.14. In general, the build got way tankier but lost a bit of damage.

Yes, we're running Cyclone/Fortify (I eventually drop LGOH because it doesnt do much) because I felt standing still and casting in Ultimatums was going to be very rough for some players. Fortify is an insane buff to have as well. Combined with high LGOH/ES On Hit, the build can facetank every single Ultimatum (except extra projectiles, be careful with those.)

Your priorities are:

Getting those skill points for sure. There are some very juicy damage nodes to take. Serpent Stance is your #1 priority followed by Brand and Totem Crit Multiplier x 2. Do note your tree contains a loop - you can break the points southwest of Mind over Matter to free up 2 points.

You are also missing a diamond flask which is indispensable for any crit build.

I'd say getting an Unnatural Instinct is the most important upgrade for you since it frees up so many points (up to 9).

Awakened Spell Cascade is also a game changer.

Spell levels and quality don't matter much except perhaps for brand recall, although the VD alt quality that makes the balls move faster is pretty good QoL. A lot of your damage comes from Corpse Explosions - which doesn't scale with gem levels.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 18:55:10
hey just wanted to ask a quick question is there any support gems we can replace combustion on our vd? since we can get the -fire res on another set up. would awakened ele focus work?
"
castawayebil написал:
hey just wanted to ask a quick question is there any support gems we can replace combustion on our vd? since we can get the -fire res on another set up. would awakened ele focus work?

Yeah, we used to move combustion to the Incinerate loop and use Energy Leech since we had perma degen from Shimmeron and IA.

It's a matter of reliability though - Awakened Ele Focus does mean disabling ignites, which is a toggle for Cinderswallow and the Sadist notable in your cluster Jewel. If your setup is already strong enough (7L helm + Bottled Faith) then you won't notice losing ignite on your VD much. In some situations, however, you may not be able to reliably Incinerate (multi-boss fights when you're handling another boss or movement heavy fights) and the difference would show.

Plus, a corpse explosion ignite actually ticks for quite a bit. It may not matter much at the 20m sDPS levels, but at mid-gear levels the burn may finish the job if your brands fall off.
"
FlashR7 написал:

-Cinderswallow w/ crit
-bottled faith
-helmet with +crit?

Put in some new PoBs!
hey yo thanks for replying to all my questions have been having a lot of fun playing the build managed to get a pretty decent helm. i have some suggestions for some gear pieces. it might be cheaper to get a vitality life gain on hit watchers eye + discipline spell block since lgoh rings are very expensive and we stick to spinnerets until we can afford good lgoh rings. also we could put a large thread of hope on the left side of the tree to get the staff crit nodes and spiritual aid if we use a bone helm, along with ascendancy thats 60% inc dmg. we can also grab the sovereignty rmr nodes and amplify if we want to as well. overall very fun build. this is my pob with the thread of hope https://pastebin.com/WT1kt8JF . Im very bad at using pob so if you are free and feel like it maybe you could help me calculate the damage xd .
hello. can i do this build with 250c budget? i need clearspeed atleast
"
erasa_bleo написал:
hello. can i do this build with 250c budget? i need clearspeed atleast

Hi mate, I'm afraid this isn't quite a budget friendly build. Closest I can do is:

Duskdawn = 195c
Inpulsa + 5L Prop = 50c
Fenumus' Spinnerets = 15c
Random item with Aspect of the Spider on it and decent stats = 20c

The cluster jewels alone are gonna cost 2 more ex even for badly rolled ones. Unless your character is already level 93+ with tons of points to spare, you're gonna have a bad time with 250c.
"
castawayebil написал:
hey yo thanks for replying to all my questions have been having a lot of fun playing the build managed to get a pretty decent helm. i have some suggestions for some gear pieces. it might be cheaper to get a vitality life gain on hit watchers eye + discipline spell block since lgoh rings are very expensive and we stick to spinnerets until we can afford good lgoh rings. also we could put a large thread of hope on the left side of the tree to get the staff crit nodes and spiritual aid if we use a bone helm, along with ascendancy thats 60% inc dmg. we can also grab the sovereignty rmr nodes and amplify if we want to as well. overall very fun build. this is my pob with the thread of hope https://pastebin.com/WT1kt8JF . Im very bad at using pob so if you are free and feel like it maybe you could help me calculate the damage xd .

> also we could put a large thread of hope on the left side of the tree to get the staff crit nodes and spiritual aid if we use a bone helm, along with ascendancy thats 60% inc dmg.

Damn that's absolutely brilliant! I have used Large for Spiritual Aid before but totally forgot Counterweight was in the loop too! You can even grab the spell block notable. Let me put that in the PoBs and credit you for it.

Ah! LGOH rings, I got them for ~1ex each!! Maybe drop your resist requirements? Also, that is one nutty helm, did you craft it yourself?

"
castawayebil написал:

> also we could put a large thread of hope on the left side of the tree to get the staff crit nodes and spiritual aid if we use a bone helm, along with ascendancy thats 60% inc dmg.

Damn that's absolutely brilliant! I have used Large for Spiritual Aid before but totally forgot Counterweight was in the loop too! You can even grab the spell block notable. Let me put that in the PoBs and credit you for it.

Ah! LGOH rings, I got them for ~1ex each!! Maybe drop your resist requirements? Also, that is one nutty helm, did you craft it yourself?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация