[3.12 UPDATED] IMMORTAL Stone Golemancer | Tanking Sirus storm | 100M DPS | All content AFK

Why do you have trigger on your offhand wand?
"
Khaidu написал:

Trigger on my offhand wand dont needed. It need to be only on the wand with socketed spell gems.
Последняя редакция: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 6:53:58
"
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN написал:
"
Khaidu написал:

Trigger on my offhand wand dont needed. It need to be only on the wand with socketed spell gems.

Thanks for confirming, that's what I was thinking.

Loving the build, didn't have enough currency to go right into it but slowly putting pieces in as I'm able to afford upgrades.

Can do tier 16 awake 8 maps with pretty junk gear... regen already pretty nice (can walk through any traps in lab without a dent), but only 2500ish ES right now... so I can still get one shot if I'm not careful. Also still only lvl 80 on this char so missing a lot of points.

For those that were asking about lower priced weapons... I just bought a couple of wands with +1 Phys gems on them. . Don't help the defenses too like the +1 spell gem ones but they up your damage quite a bit and are super cheap to buy.
Oh, also found a cheap +2 minion/lvl 18 hypothermia helmet to hold me over until I can afford to craft a helm.

I also took whispers of doom so I can use two curses until I get awakened gem.

Just a couple tips for the cash starved!
"
Khaidu написал:
"
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN написал:
"
Khaidu написал:

Thanks for confirming, that's what I was thinking.

Loving the build, didn't have enough currency to go right into it but slowly putting pieces in as I'm able to afford upgrades.

Can do tier 16 awake 8 maps with pretty junk gear... regen already pretty nice (can walk through any traps in lab without a dent), but only 2500ish ES right now... so I can still get one shot if I'm not careful. Also still only lvl 80 on this char so missing a lot of points.

For those that were asking about lower priced weapons... I just bought a couple of wands with +1 Phys gems on them. . Don't help the defenses too like the +1 spell gem ones but they up your damage quite a bit and are super cheap to buy.

Thx for feedback. You also can consider starting with life version of stone golemancer, it more effective with cheap gear, and then when you got enough currency swap to my CI version for endgame.
Последняя редакция: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 13:18:19
Any recommendations which curse to leave out without awakened curse on hit? Also which gem would be a good choice to replace it? Thx!
"
Writhhith написал:
Any recommendations which curse to leave out without awakened curse on hit? Also which gem would be a good choice to replace it? Thx!

Both curses provides pretty same amount of dps but frostbite also got freeze effect so you can drop elem weakness. There is no altenative to second curse in terms of dps in this combination, so you can only buff you chaos golem with culling strike or minion life.
Hey there, nice build, trying to get the items now. Can you tell us how you crafted the rings?
how do you deal with stun?
thanks!
Just thinking out loud here, correct me if im wrong!

But wouldent a neck with:
+1 All Strength gems
+1 All Physical gems

Be even more insane to this? and dropping the Primordial Chain?
It woudl result in lvl 30 stone golems, dropping the reduced damage aswell, losing 3 golems obv..

Thoughts?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация