Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

I am still not having much luck. Switched to a shield, added life% and damage gems and still stuff dies way too slow for me. I'd like to see some videos of people breezing through t16 maps with this build so I can see what I am doing wrong.
Hi there,

I just dropped Primodial Might :

Would it be usefull in this build ?

Thanks.
Sooo, I just got this:

But I was unable to find a good spot for it. :( Suggestions?
I know the whole point is to be one button, but would it work to ditch the ball lighting and put in a frost blink instead? (no cwdt). I'm thinking of getting a 6l helm for RF, then have the chest be 4L/2L for frost blink and second wind support, then I free up a slot on my wand. Don't know what to put there yet.

Any ideas anyone?
"
Teh_Kebab написал:
I just dropped Primodial Might :

Primordial Might is one of the four “must have” unique jewels for a pure golemancer build (which is also why you don’t see as many golem-only elementalists on SSF), but with the right mix of all four jewels, you can get up to 9 golems doing all your work for you
"
pocget написал:
I know the whole point is to be one button, but would it work to ditch the ball lighting and put in a frost blink instead? (no cwdt). I'm thinking of getting a 6l helm for RF, then have the chest be 4L/2L for frost blink and second wind support, then I free up a slot on my wand. Don't know what to put there yet.

Any ideas anyone?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Frostblink says Second Wind Support doesn't allow one additional use of Frostblink. I haven't tested it by myself though.
I am by no means an expert at this game, but I moved things around a bit so I could fit Frostblink in and I think it's a great addition. It is not only movement, which I can't stand not having, but it's a guaranteed way to trigger EE, so you can use it on bosses to make sure EE is up and running.

Even if Second Wind worked (I don't think it does as previous posted mentioned) it's not needed for the most part because if you're blinking into a group of mobs and there are rares/uniques the cooldown is reduced enough to blink again pretty quickly.

How I fit it into this build was by moving my curse into a Profane Proxy ring, having the CWDT only be 2L for Ball Lightning, and using the third slot (this is in my wand) for Frostblink.
"
Maniollo6 написал:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Frostblink says Second Wind Support doesn't allow one additional use of Frostblink. I haven't tested it by myself though.

Drats, plans ruined. I am using The Stampede Assassin's Boots so that should help with the CD anyways. if I manage to ever get the right colours on my Carcass then I'll try it and post how I feel about it.
"
Freakynorm написал:
I am still not having much luck. Switched to a shield, added life% and damage gems and still stuff dies way too slow for me. I'd like to see some videos of people breezing through t16 maps with this build so I can see what I am doing wrong.

To be honest, I don't really know what could be wrong. The only thing I noticed when I looked at your char is that one jewel slot remains unused. But that amount of damage coming from one jewel shouldn't make so great a difference.

Your gear is really awesome. The amulet is godly.

The only 2 things that would come to my mind as ways to improve damage:

- anoint Divine Judgement, if you have a black oil. It has 50 % increased elemental damage.
- a jewel for the open slot
- efficacy instead of increased area of damage

I don't know how to record videos. What I could offer you is that we play a tier 16 map together (I am SC, PC, Standard). I'd play with my RF witch and you can tell me if the killspeed is good enough for you. Maybe it's just a question of different expectations.

Greetings!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: Caligula_Exile. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 0:48:08
"
pocget написал:
"
Maniollo6 написал:

Drats, plans ruined. I am using The Stampede Assassin's Boots so that should help with the CD anyways. if I manage to ever get the right colours on my Carcass then I'll try it and post how I feel about it.

Good luck with your carcass! Do you know the trick how to off-colour the sockets? Maybe it helps you:

YouTube-video
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация