Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Floydasaurus написал:
Скрытый текст
Would Flame Wall and Flame Dash be triggering your Elemental Equilibrium and giving your enemies +25% fire resistance?
Hey Floydasaurus!

As far as I know, Flame Wall doesn't Hit so it wouldn't hurt EE. Flame Dash does Hit so it can conflict with EE...but that's 100% based on playstyle. If EE is still being easily triggered by cold or lightning after the movement, it's not a big deal. But that's playstyle dependent.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
First of all big thx for this very cool and fun guide.
I like the idea of this "easymode" rightous fire build a lot. Im old and lazzy, perfect for me :)
Its my first real session i played until endgame, so im a big newb. But i had no problems to follow the guide and it was also cheep to make it work!
I will reach level 94 this night and i think for a complete newb thats "ok" :)

I have 2 questions and i would be very happy if someone could answer them:

Does area damage have better outcome then fire/burn damage or is it the same? 10% area damage = 10% firedamage?

Next question: I did read the whole 44 pages here ;)
Some used anomalous golems. U can get up to 20% buff effect with it.
Does this 20% buff work with this build? Should i switch to anomalous gems if i got the currency?

Thx for your help and have a nice game!
I've reached Sirus A4 with this build! ... and then Sirus wiped the floor with me. The fight is on a whole other level compared to the other Conquerors :( The deviations from the build I've made so far are:

* Replaced Enduring Cry with Fortify + Cyclone
* Have an Unset Ring with Frostblink (sometimes, Holy Relic)

Here's my current gear:

Are there any changes to my equipment that I should work on to improve my survivability? Or is it mostly going to be about learning the fight (Al-Hezmin gave me a hard time until I learned where to position myself)?

Also, about survivability, there are times when my health would drain rapidly, and popping the Curing flasks wouldn't save me. I'm not sure what's killing me whenever that happens. Happened during the Sirus fight as well.
"
hourglasseye написал:
Also, about survivability, there are times when my health would drain rapidly, and popping the Curing flasks wouldn't save me. I'm not sure what's killing me whenever that happens. Happened during the Sirus fight as well.

I'm pretty sure that your problem is Corrupted Blood.
Find yourself a nice jewel, and this won't happen ever again.
"
Vengeful_Spirit написал:
Скрытый текст
I like the idea of this "easymode" rightous fire build a lot. Im old and lazzy, perfect for me :)
Its my first real session i played until endgame, so im a big newb. But i had no problems to follow the guide and it was also cheep to make it work!

Does area damage have better outcome then fire/burn damage or is it the same? 10% area damage = 10% firedamage?

Does this 20% buff work with this build? Should i switch to anomalous gems if i got the currency?

Awesome Vengeful_Spirit!

That's great! I appreciate the positive feedback. Hitting 94 on your first real session into endgame is amazing! Especially if you're doing RF. (I don't think I've ever hit 92.) Awesome job and thanks for your kind words :).

You read all 44 pages of this thread?! Wow! To answer your first question, the term you're looking for when it comes to damage (after you've determined that the tag (like fire, elemental, burning, etc. applies to your skill) is the "increased", "more", "multiplier"...stuff like that. So if your relevant tags both offer the same value (10% in your example), with the same term, then they are equal. So to edit your example: 10% INCREASED area damage is equal to 10% INCREASED fire damage. Does that make sense?

For your second question, I, unfortunately, don't understand. I couldn't find any gear, mod, or node that made sense to me. I'm probably missing something obvious but if you wouldn't mind explaining what anomalous golems is, I'd appreciate it. Sorry.

Thanks again for the kind post. I glad you're having a good time :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
why you dont use 4 golems? how do you solve ascendancie without movement skill ?
"
hourglasseye написал:
Скрытый текст
I've reached Sirus A4 with this build! ... and then Sirus wiped the floor with me. The fight is on a whole other level compared to the other Conquerors :( The deviations from the build I've made so far are:

* Replaced Enduring Cry with Fortify + Cyclone
* Have an Unset Ring with Frostblink (sometimes, Holy Relic)

Here's my current gear:

Are there any changes to my equipment that I should work on to improve my survivability? Or is it mostly going to be about learning the fight (Al-Hezmin gave me a hard time until I learned where to position myself)?

Awesome hourglasseye!

I'm glad you're having a good time! Great job on your progress! Don't be discouraged with Sirus. He's a very poorly designed fight. Many can't wait until he's been "retired" for a new endgame. Amnexty's got you covered though, the fight is a lot easier with immunity to Corrupted Blood. Outside of that, the fight takes a lot of practice and experience to get comfortable with. Hang in there.

I like your gem changes! I've been playing this build with Fortify and Cyclone lately too. It's great. In regards to your gear, it looks really good. The next stage (though there aren't official stages ;)) is to grind for the exact same gear but with higher life rolls and resists and such. It's a picky game from this point forward. Also, start keeping an eye out for different influences that may help your build. There are some cool mods that can drop that are pretty fun with RF. But honestly, it's just the minor improvements of life for now. Get those 60's in the 90's.

Annnnnd

"
rezzet написал:
Скрытый текст
why you dont use 4 golems? how do you solve ascendancie without movement skill ?
Hey rezzet!

There's no survivability for minions with this build. So having them linked to CwDT just guarantees that are alive. You're welcome to add a fourth golem if you like, but there really aren't any golems that improve the build much that aren't already included in the guide...not more valuable than the value of CwDT anyway.

I do all my gameplay without movement skills. Labs have never been an issue for me. Movement skills are all about preference of playstyle. It's really easy to add a movement skill to any build so feel free to add whatever you like!

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Vengeful_Spirit написал:
Скрытый текст

Awesome Vengeful_Spirit!

For your second question, I, unfortunately, don't understand. I couldn't find any gear, mod, or node that made sense to me. I'm probably missing something obvious but if you wouldn't mind explaining what anomalous golems is, I'd appreciate it. Sorry.

WoD, gems can have alternate qualities, so for example Summon Stone Golem gem %1 regular quality gives "1% increased Minion Maximum Life
Minions deal 1% increased Damage". However one of the alternate qualities gives "1% increased Buff Effect" per 1% quality. In this case the gem would be called Anomalous Summon Stone Golem. Alternate quality gems "drop" in grand heists pretty often. To check other qualities click on the 1,2,3 numbers next to "Per 1% Quality:" on https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Stone_Golem
Do you think the community path of building is the only way to confirm that the +20% increased buff effect is added? I don't think there is anything in-game that would confirm this.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Vengeful_Spirit написал:
Скрытый текст

Awesome Vengeful_Spirit!

That's great! I appreciate the positive feedback. Hitting 94 on your first real session into endgame is amazing! Especially if you're doing RF. (I don't think I've ever hit 92.) Awesome job and thanks for your kind words :).

You read all 44 pages of this thread?! Wow! To answer your first question, the term you're looking for when it comes to damage (after you've determined that the tag (like fire, elemental, burning, etc. applies to your skill) is the "increased", "more", "multiplier"...stuff like that. So if your relevant tags both offer the same value (10% in your example), with the same term, then they are equal. So to edit your example: 10% INCREASED area damage is equal to 10% INCREASED fire damage. Does that make sense?

Thank you a lot for your nice and detailed answer :)

I understand your explanation about the damage types. This helps me a lot for sure!

The anomalous golem was explained by Maniollo6.
I cant quote Maniollo6 in my post also, no idea why. Maybe im stupid somehow :D
Thx a lot for your help #Maniollo6 also ;)
But it seems we both dont know if this golem buff would work in this special case. The synergie between different skills and abilities is something very very hard to understand in POE, especially for beginners like me :)
Maybe someone else knows the answer?
Последняя редакция: Vengeful_Spirit. Время: 27 окт. 2020 г., 16:49:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация