Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
Clayton1403 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi !

So far i have to say i am loving this build.
I do have a question though...

It seems like withering step or purifying flame never get triggered..

CWDT is at 2 and the other gems almost where they should be..

Is there anything i am missing?
Hey Clayton1403!

I'm glad you're loving the build. Thanks for passing it on :).

CwDT will trigger ALL the time...later on. Right now as you're level 48(?) the enemies, though deadly, are only deadly to your level. They don't really deal much damage in regards to CwDT's threshold. As you level, and the enemies get harder, you'll see the CwDT skills trigger all the time. It'll pick up. So don't worry, you've set everything up correctly.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thank you so much for responding.

Yeah they melt pretty quickly :D

Is there any unique you can recommend for endgame ?

I know you said we can use whatever..

But is there any unique i can use that will improve the build?

I just got a 6linked chest (Vaal Regalia) .. so i am happy with that.

Everything else is going to need upgrades (i already have boots in the stash) ...

Последняя редакция: Clayton1403. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 1:51:45
Are there any unique flasks that enhance this build?
I have same question:
What is about uniques for that build? i know about baron helmet and the zombiemancer weapon.
are they fitting this build to improve?
OK i have to take a break for a while.. i spend all my currency (as you can see i upgraded every slot, of course not BIS.. i didn't have that much)...

I don't have the last ascend. yet but i feel i am lacking damage AND have hard times staying alive. T14 map i get blasted out of my shoes from nearly everything lol

Bosses take quite some time.. A4 Baran (to finish the quest)... took all 6 portals and he still had around 40% life left :D

This is the first league were i am struggling as hell and i don't really know why ..
Последняя редакция: Clayton1403. Время: 4 окт. 2020 г., 17:45:46
On the Golem link with CwDT, is there a gem max?
Any particular uniques you feel would be a big benefit to this build? I know when it comes to other minion builds that Triad Grip is a solid choice since you can scale it through elemental damage but that would require an entirely new tree.

I'm feeling a minion build and this seems like the most SSF friendly on the list.
Am I right in thinking that dual-wielding Midnight Bargain on this build would be a...less than great idea?

It will give me two extra zombies, as well as a boost to minion damage and minion speed...but having two of them will reserve 60% of my life. Is it worth it? Do you think I can get away with it?

For flasks make sure to use flasks that have a "20% chance to gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike", you will have flasks full all the time, and because of that, the unique Rotgut quicksilver flask works like a charm

Edit: for some reason, I believed that critical strikes from minions count towards flask charges, I was wrong of course.
Последняя редакция: Bexinjo. Время: 6 окт. 2020 г., 17:09:42
"
Clayton1403 написал:
Скрытый текст
Thank you so much for responding.

Yeah they melt pretty quickly :D

Is there any unique you can recommend for endgame ?

I know you said we can use whatever..

But is there any unique i can use that will improve the build?

I just got a 6linked chest (Vaal Regalia) .. so i am happy with that.

Everything else is going to need upgrades (i already have boots in the stash) ...
Hey Clayton1403!

I don't go looking for uniques. If a unique drops for me, I'll consider it for sure, but I don't go on the wiki searching for uniques. That being said, out of the uniques that I know of, none of them are real standouts. They'd have their equal pros and cons but they don't outweigh each other. They aren't real improvements, you know?

A personal favourite of mine that I always aimed for was United in Dream. It doesn't match this build at all...or at least you'd have to make some changes...but gosh it's sexy.

Honestly, based on the uniques I've seen, with this build, it'd likely be best min/maxed with awesome Rares. But that being said, nobody has fun min/maxing...it's always more fun to use what you want ;).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация