[3.19] Devon's Hexblaster Occultist | Most Content Viable | Reflect Immune

"
CyberMike13 написал:
Sorry, but I think your pastebin link is missing the leveling trees, it's just giving the lvl 95 tree.
Just notifying you in case you missed it or something.
Build looks nice and hoping to league start with it maybe!
Yeah I just forgot to post it, ran out of pastebin generations, thanks for the remind. Will do it now.

EDIT: Done!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Последняя редакция: devon752. Время: 4 февр. 2022 г., 3:34:40
Hey @devon752, thank you for your build. i really like it. i almost reached 90 lvl but i often get one shot and die. i think this build lacks physical damage protection but i dont know how to fix it :(
Can you give any advice?
"
mydepair написал:
Hey @devon752, thank you for your build. i really like it. i almost reached 90 lvl but i often get one shot and die. i think this build lacks physical damage protection but i dont know how to fix it :(
Can you give any advice?

Try running into packs (more or less) instead of playing safe. The temloral chains and aspect of the spider should slow the enemies down to where they can't attack you. Alternatively drop Zealotry and use Determination or drop your anoint for aspect of stone.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hey, I wanted to try this build because I never really tried Hexblast before but I have a few questions. Why is this build using Zealotry instead of like Malevolence or is this not a dot build and also not using Despair instead of Ele Weakness.

Thanks in advance.
"
ahmadsifa написал:
Hey, I wanted to try this build because I never really tried Hexblast before but I have a few questions. Why is this build using Zealotry instead of like Malevolence or is this not a dot build and also not using Despair instead of Ele Weakness.

Thanks in advance.

Not a DoT build, just a big flat hit.
what does most content stand for?
"
Gopstop22 написал:
what does most content stand for?
It stands for "Everything except the things I didn't try". But jokes aside I'd say it could do everything except the 100% delirious high tier maps. All the endgame bosses should be cake.
I've been fiddling with the build. I gutted the + Gem Level modifiers, Awakened Gems, Helmet Enchant, Aspect of the Spider, and lowered the level from 95 to 91. I refocused the tree on crit, added crit chance to the shield, added additional curse on the amulet. The goal is to make it semi accessible. If you were to add all of the gem levels and awakened stuff the damage can reach over 20 Million per hit, which is neat.

https://pobb.in/BiooDT8b21Ag

I'm debating between trying this build and doing a version of it that is focused on Mana. Mana can reach similar numbers, but I'm unsure on it. Should also probably swap Determination to Purity of Elements, realistically, for the ailment immunity and to free up suffixes.
Updated the builderino for 3.19!
Heya if it's not too much trouble, could you post a POB that doesn't utilize cluster jewels? The one in your POB is a little out of my price range at the moment lol... Thanks for the build though it's fun to play :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация