poe failed writing received data to disk/application

Hey I can't install the game it keep getting this error:

poe failed writing received data to disk/application

any fix please ?
Last bumped21 сент. 2020 г., 6:09:30
did you start the installer as admin?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Yes and got the same error
ssd/hdd error? can you check your windows log entries in the windows management console for errors writing to disk

if not, win rights issue?

old poe instance hanging in the background waiting to be killed with the task manager?

did you do a fresh install /reinstall/overwrite an old installation

have you got the resource file from the torrent?

there are many options.

it basically comes down to
- is win physically prevented from writing to disk?
- or is your poe install kind of locked by win and not allowed to write to disk?

Последняя редакция: vio. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 15:42:17
"
vio написал:
ssd/hdd error? can you check your windows log entries in the windows management console for errors writing to disk

if not, win rights issue?

old poe instance hanging in the background waiting to be killed with the task manager?

did you do a fresh install /reinstall/overwrite an old installation

have you got the resource file from the torrent?

there are many options.

it basically comes down to
- is win physically prevented from writing to disk?
- or is your poe install kind of locked by win and not allowed to write to disk?

Its a fresh install on ssd. restart the pc and running as admin do not work.. I can patch other game
win10, win7?

did you check your windows system protocols for errors?
Последняя редакция: vio. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 16:06:27
"
vio написал:
win10, win7?

did you check your windows system protocols for errors?

windows 10 and I don't know how to chek windows system protocols.
https://www.digitalmastersmag.com/magazine/tip-of-the-day-how-to-find-crash-logs-on-windows-10/
thanks for your message

if i had the issue, i would first check my ssd of hardware errors, just run scandisk on it (right click drive on explorer/properties/tools/check for errors)

if that's ok (check win logs for results again) you can try to fix the issue yourself, google "0xC06D007E", ms recommends you do a "sfc /scannow" on the windows command line to check your system files for corruption.

always exclude hardware errors first, then check software and file level errors.

if both are fine, try to rename content.ggpk in the poe install dir and try downloading it again by running poe.

if the error persists while installing and keeps crashing, mail all the stuff you got to techsupport@grindinggear.com, including the win error log entry.
Последняя редакция: vio. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 16:40:35
"
vio написал:
thanks for your message

if i had the issue, i would first check my ssd of hardware errors, just run scandisk on it (right click drive on explorer/properties/tools/check for errors)

if that's ok (check win logs for results again) you can try to fix the issue yourself, google , ms recommends you do a on the windows command line to check your system files for corruption.

always exclude hardware errors first, then check software and file level errors.

if both are fine, try to rename content.ggpk in the poe install dir and try downloading it again by running poe.

if the error persists while installing and keeps crashing, mail all the stuff you got to techsupport@grindinggear.com, including the win error log entry.

Alright the game is installing ! So I checked the ssd for hardware errors nothing then I have google "0xC06D007E" did the "sfc /scannow" the scan found a corrupted file and repair it after I did "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" then I restarted my pc then I tried the installer and it was still giving me the error. Then I have open my download open pathofexileinstaller.exe you can repair or uninstall poe
so I did repair again (tried both repair and uninstall a couple time before both scan) then restart the pc and now its working I am installing the game now. ( Thanks for help and sorry for my english hope it can help anyone with this problem. )

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация