[3.13] Aura Stacking Carrion Golem Cyclone curse on hit Variant | 45M-Sirus DPS

"
IceSword написал:
Why you use expensive gloves with "Curse enemies with vulnerability on hit" and spend 3 slots for gems to activate this curse?
You can use:

1. Any cheap gloves with "Curse enemies with vulnerability on hit on Animated Guardian

2. You can use Merveil's Retainer Specter , She cast vulnerability (and 1 Host chieftain and 1 Carnage chieftain)

3. You can manually apply vulnerability curse

P.S Sry for my English, thanks for great guide!

Yep, all possible things.

So why use the Cyclone-CWC-ARC setup?

Here is why:
Quality of life.

1. I only need to press ONE button to move (cyclone), Curse kind of every monster on my path before my minions hit them, AND Shock with a 20% chance for even more damage.

2. ON TOP of that, thanks to our watcher's eye, everything we hit gives us ES (energy shield) on hit (while affected by discipline). Since Arc chains 8 times at lvl 20 it also hits 8 times. Given that it's Arc, it can chain to a monster again in the same chain-link if no other monster is present when there are at least 4 monsters.
(Hit the same monsters multiple times, until it's either dead or used it's 8 chains)
So it keeps us alive too with about 100 ES PER CAST/HIT at 3.29 cast/hits per second + another 260 ES on hit from cyclone.
(if stats on the eye are maxed)

Why the gloves?

Since we are starved on rares as it is, I want the item to have decent and useful stats. Getting simply corrupted gloves with vuln. curse on hit will work if they have strength... (we really need the strength)
Although being able to get High ES on them and any Aspect you like is a big win.

Crab: for phys reduction.
Spider: for damage and reduced movement speed of monsters.
Avian: for (minion) 10% double DMG and attack/mov speed buff. (sequential)
Cat: not worth it to use on this build.

You could change it all up and use skitterbots instead of aspect... and self curse and perhaps fit in (Vaal) summon skeletons.

Anyway, feel free to edit the build to your liking, it's what I did with WaffleT's build. ;)
Последняя редакция: FutureFear. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 21:41:19
Hello! Thank you for posting your build guide, I can't wait to try this. I have just one question and it is why do you leave Vitality at level 1? 15 regen/second doesn't seem to change much? Unless you're purely using it for the bonus damage at full life, in which case I can see that making more sense. :)
"
BearBlades написал:
Hello! Thank you for posting your build guide, I can't wait to try this. I have just one question and it is why do you leave Vitality at level 1? 15 regen/second doesn't seem to change much? Unless you're purely using it for the bonus damage at full life, in which case I can see that making more sense. :)

Mhh, this seems to be something I need to fix and is a remnant of an older version.

In my current build version, I replaced it with maim support to add extra effect to our Flesh and stone aura, because the life regen is quite low and won't make a big difference. (energy shield because of zealoth's oath)

As for the reason it WAS lvl 1 (or low level) is because we can't reserve it otherwise -> flat reservation is a pain.

Another reason to keep vitality instead of maim is when you're filthy rich and you could find/afford a watcher's eye with:
"Life on hit while affected by vitality"
And
" Energy shield on hit while affected by discipline"

If such an eye even exists... O.o

Or any other good stat with vitality...

GL playing, I'll clean up my POB and build guide right away. ;)

==================

NEW POB LINK! (see guide)

==================
"

Wow! Thank you so much for the updated POB. The only new question I have is why you are running the Cold Iron Point over Clayshaper? I assume the +3 levels to several gems (Golem, Flesh&Stone, Guardian, Pride and Dread Banner) is a more beneficial upgrade to having 1 additional golem? Thank you for keeping the guide updated - I can't wait to get into playing this tonight.
"
BearBlades написал:
"

Wow! Thank you so much for the updated POB. The only new question I have is why you are running the Cold Iron Point over Clayshaper? I assume the +3 levels to several gems (Golem, Flesh&Stone, Guardian, Pride and Dread Banner) is a more beneficial upgrade to having 1 additional golem? Thank you for keeping the guide updated - I can't wait to get into playing this tonight.

IF you do the math "The iron point dagger" has more DPS, in my POB- build it's a difference of 2.5M (for all golems counted).

Clayshaper: 8.5M x 5 golems = 42.5M

The Iron Point: 11.2M x 4 Golems = 44.8M

On top of that, because of the levels our golem gains, it gets more health and survivability as well. (10K life extra)
So does our guardian, which tends to die in end-game content... from 73K to 93K life is a huge difference + from 28K life regen to 43K life regen...
Do I need to say more? ;)

Mapping and blighted maps are better with clay shaper because of the extra golem, while The iron point is better for boss fighting and end-game content.

These numbers are from POB, so might be slightly different in-game... take'm with a grain of salt.

"
IF you do the math "The iron point dagger" has more DPS, in my POB- build it's a difference of 2.5M (for all golems counted).

Thank you again for your insight. I can't wait to get into this. All I need to do is recolour my Shav's (I was running Impale Support over Full Life previously) and grab a Cold Iron Point, and I should be good to go with it.
For some reason i cant reserve Flesh and Stone + Blood Magic + Maim in my hat. I cant see why its not working, i have all mana reserve points and annoint. Also im using same setup as you
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Последняя редакция: zeraldrrr. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 12:13:15
"
For some reason i cant reserve Flesh and Stone + Blood Magic + Maim in my hat. I cant see why its not working, i have all mana reserve points and annoint. Also im using same setup as you

I doubled check your character in POB and yes quite normal that you can't.

It might go unnoticed but we need at least 1 corrupted jewel with:
"1% reduced mana reserved"

We are quite starved on mana/life reservation so having more doesn't hurt anyone. Getting "corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" is also a nice bonus to get (for Sirus fights and such)

It should be fixed with 1 jewel (according to POB)
Oh i really didn't notice that! Thank you!
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация