[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Shiek200 написал:
SO overall the build feels really good, but I'm still getting randomly 1 shot by things all the time, I realize I'm about 1.5k hp short of where I should be, but my bigger issue is sustain against bosses.

When there's only 1 enemy to hit I can't seem to regen enough from the watchers eye+vitality combo to not die to enemies like, say, chimera, and I just end up dying over and over.

Another issue I'm encountering, the assassin "elusive on crit" never seems to proc. At 25% crit chance with so many tornadoes I should be proccing it at least once every 2-3 seconds. So I'll hit withering step, and wait for the crit to override the elusive buff so I can cast withering step again but it never procs and I have to wait for withering step's elusive to end.

EDIT: I know I'm not running HoAG or Purity, honestly damage feels fine without it, not crazy high but perfectly manageable, it's just my survivability that I'm struggling with. (along with the elusive proccing issue)

it wont override cuz withering step has increased elusive effect and is seen as better in GGG's eyes, and a weaker version will not override it.
"
Supaspork написал:
"
Shiek200 написал:
SO overall the build feels really good, but I'm still getting randomly 1 shot by things all the time, I realize I'm about 1.5k hp short of where I should be, but my bigger issue is sustain against bosses.

When there's only 1 enemy to hit I can't seem to regen enough from the watchers eye+vitality combo to not die to enemies like, say, chimera, and I just end up dying over and over.

Another issue I'm encountering, the assassin "elusive on crit" never seems to proc. At 25% crit chance with so many tornadoes I should be proccing it at least once every 2-3 seconds. So I'll hit withering step, and wait for the crit to override the elusive buff so I can cast withering step again but it never procs and I have to wait for withering step's elusive to end.

EDIT: I know I'm not running HoAG or Purity, honestly damage feels fine without it, not crazy high but perfectly manageable, it's just my survivability that I'm struggling with. (along with the elusive proccing issue)

it wont override cuz withering step has increased elusive effect and is seen as better in GGG's eyes, and a weaker version will not override it.

Did they change that? I remember a poison CoC assassin I played a few leagues back was able to maintain permanent 100+% elusive by binding WS to left click.

EDIT: Also, any tips for dying less to bosses? I know 1-shots is just getting more life, but what about boss sustain?

2ND EDIT: NEvermind, I figured it out, it worked with cyclone because it was the act of using the skill that immediately ends the withering step thus allowing mistwalker to proc again, so I just need to use lightning warp whenever the elusive buff drops below 100% and it'll work.

Still would like some advice on sustain against single targets though, if that's ok, lol
Последняя редакция: Shiek200. Время: 21 мая 2021 г., 1:51:19
Couple of questions:

1. The spider mtx changes the way the tornados behave, is it an improvement or actually a nerf to use it?

2. Is there a way to turn that annoying ass sound off?

3. What would be further ways to min max the damage? I'm already down .12 duration and the build feels AMAZING.
"
Shiek200 написал:

I actually changed the skill tree a bit to add more on survivability, so I had to take wind dancer and also the life nodes with avoid ailments below it. It meant i had to sacrifice growth and decay. However, the damage is still good and the survivability has been better. I managed to hit 100 since i wasnt dying that much anymore.

This is my current skill stree, gears and gems, its a bit different but not that much. really depends on your priority: https://pastebin.com/XWtgEUmH

I will be editing the skill tree again soon once I successfully craft a better belt
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Последняя редакция: LeknaatTrueRune. Время: 21 мая 2021 г., 8:30:59
"
LeknaatTrueRune написал:
"
Shiek200 написал:

I actually changed the skill tree a bit to add more on survivability, so I had to take wind dancer and also the life nodes with avoid ailments below it. It meant i had to sacrifice growth and decay. However, the damage is still good and the survivability has been better. I managed to hit 100 since i wasnt dying that much anymore.

This is my current skill stree, gears and gems, its a bit different but not that much. really depends on your priority: https://pastebin.com/XWtgEUmH

I will be editing the skill tree again soon once I successfully craft a better belt

That would definitely help with getting 1-shot but it doesn't solve my issue with sustain against single targets, the issue is that you just don't hit ONE target enough times to regen your life before you die, especially against targets that move around a lot like Chimera. They kind of just burst you down faster than you can regen.

I even considered a breach portal gem just for bossing, but that might be pretty clunky.
Последняя редакция: Shiek200. Время: 21 мая 2021 г., 15:01:28
"
Shiek200 написал:
"
LeknaatTrueRune написал:
"
Shiek200 написал:

That would definitely help with getting 1-shot but it doesn't solve my issue with sustain against single targets, the issue is that you just don't hit ONE target enough times to regen your life before you die, especially against targets that move around a lot like Chimera. They kind of just burst you down faster than you can regen.

I even considered a breach portal gem just for bossing, but that might be pretty clunky.

Well, life flasks then haha

Really depending on the boss, I usually just bring a life flask sometimes two, but rarely,since map bosses die quickly anyway, i dont bring those if mapping
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Hi, may i know how much investment needed for comfortable T16 full ultimatum?
"
Shards_Shadowsong написал:
Hi, may i know how much investment needed for comfortable T16 full ultimatum?

Depends on prices varying on the Saqwal pieces. You need -1.94. My guess is around 30ex.
Any thought toward adding a 6 link Vaal Blight to this setup? Could help with offense (20% inc damage) and defense (80% reduced movement) against bosses. With all the reduced skill effect duration we have, the soul gain prevention is pretty quick.
"
jonburroughs написал:
Any thought toward adding a 6 link Vaal Blight to this setup? Could help with offense (20% inc damage) and defense (80% reduced movement) against bosses. With all the reduced skill effect duration we have, the soul gain prevention is pretty quick.

You need the health from Kaom's and if you dont have that then you would want to replace it with a 6L defensive setup.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация