[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Parapoty написал:
"
Supaspork написал:
welp, timeclasp + warped timepiece got buffed for us, time to come up with another pob

Dang, you beat me to it. Love this build, cant wait to see your updated build.

still thinking it might be better to go cheiftain with the poison duration nerfs though D:
"
Supaspork написал:
"
Parapoty написал:
"
Supaspork написал:
welp, timeclasp + warped timepiece got buffed for us, time to come up with another pob

Dang, you beat me to it. Love this build, cant wait to see your updated build.

still thinking it might be better to go cheiftain with the poison duration nerfs though D:

Probably not playing the build this league but if I was I was probably going to do chieftain. Tried this in Archnemesis and poison didnt feel great to me. Wasn't terrible but I felt it could be better. But also don't know anything about ignites or chieftain ascendancy so either way I probably would do poorly((pretty bad at this game in general) most of the builds I do I find from past leagues, starter this league is from 3.0)).

I think I remember seeing a version were someone did this with templar. forgot the ascendancy/ mechanics for damage but its some food for thought.
Последняя редакция: Parapoty. Время: 11 авг. 2022 г., 18:38:27
Just checked, it's possible to get to 0.066 CD on the avian buffs with max rings and neck + shield
And 0.099 with Desintegator
and the boots/gloves are at -1.9
But the divine nerf hitting hard for this.
Последняя редакция: FacelessSnail. Время: 11 авг. 2022 г., 18:46:10
"
FacelessSnail написал:

Divining for the armor wasn't worth it, the values were way to spread out. Spent so much divines trying to get perfect rolls feel like its more efficient just to farm the items. With Atlas map its not that hard to get the beast craft for the items now. The accessories werent a big deal, the max reduced durations were easy enought to get just from trade. I personally dont think the divine change will change much for this build specifically.
"
FacelessSnail написал:
Just checked, it's possible to get to 0.066 CD on the avian buffs with max rings and neck + shield

can confirm this as well, need +13% Qual and +3 to levels to a 21/23 less dura with -1.9 boots/gloves

this gives us 15 procs/second, just now what ascendancy* to go with it
Последняя редакция: Supaspork. Время: 11 авг. 2022 г., 21:22:50
"
Supaspork написал:
"
FacelessSnail написал:

can confirm this as well, need +13% Qual and +3 to levels to a 21/23 less dura with -1.9 boots/gloves

this gives us 15 procs/second, just now what ascendancy* to go with it

Ill try to find that templar tech, been drinking so its hard right now, poison isnt bad.In Archnemesis I got a good distance with it, but it was hard and slow progress.(Once again even with my 2k hours im bad at this) Havent seen how chieftain works with it so cant say what thats like. Just need a way to scale the damage
Does phantasmal haste still increase Tornado/second count? PoB's skill duration calculation doesn't change at all when you turn phant haste on or off.

Pretty interested in trying this now, seems a lot more accessible with the jewelry buffs.
Excited for the buffs!
Я увидел список изменений в 3.19 и сразу подумал о подобном билде. Действительно, сейчас довольно просто получить 10 торнадо/сек, и реально сделать 15/сек.
Для меня было открытием использование аспекта через щит, с усилением камня, на снижение продолжительности, с этим получить 15 торнадо/сек очень просто, изначально я думал про использование фантомной спешки, в изменённом нательном доспехе, который даёт +30% качества за заленое гнездо, и +2 уровня за красное гнездо, вставив спешку в зелёное гнездо, и улучшитель в красное гнездо, ещё можно осквернить броню на +1 к камням, и получить улучшитель +3, таким образом можно получить 90+ качества, на спешке, и через возвышенный образ получить более 30% усиления ауры спешки, набрав 30%+ ускорения истечения положительных эффектов... Но с таким щитом, всё намного упрощается. 15 торнадо в секунду по 4 удара за торнадо это 60+ ударов в секунду. В этой лиге усиливают камень поддержки призыва фантомов(20% шанс призыва фантома при ударе редкого или уникального врага) , так что уникальный скипетр чёрная трость заиграет новыми красками, ведь мы будем призывать... Более 10 фантомов в секунду. Что сильно упростит игровой процесс.
Последняя редакция: serjik100. Время: 12 авг. 2022 г., 5:42:32
"
FacelessSnail написал:

Can you explain the math please? And items/gems?
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация