[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

A8 Sirus Meteor Slam :)

Sorry for the delay but I've finally got it functional for Ritual! :)

Build.

Pro's & Con's

Pro's

- Huge survivability and resistances without needing any resistances on your gear
- Can Facetank Kosis in Wave 20 of simu
- Won't lose a single zombie in T19 100% delirious maps
- Can do reflect just by swapping a ring out
- Budget friendly entry with huge min/max potential
- dash to keep you phased

Con's

- Expensive body armour (15ex) but can path to iron reflex instead
- No evasion (converted to armour)
- I guess not everyone likes the passive minion playstyle..

Defense

- 5k ES
- CI
- 1k ES gained on block (3k es gained on block while flasked)
- 83/88/84% Elemental Resistances
- 90% Reduced Physical Damage Taken
- 50k+ armour (140k armour flasked)
- Immune to Freeze
- Don't need any flasks

Golem Build

Gear

Budget

TBA

Wand

Buying a +1 all spell skills wand is cheap, try to get one with an open suffix for trigger or anull until you find one.

Shield

Aegis Aurora shield

Helmet

Alpha's Howl Sinner Tricorne is an easy and cheap choice here. You will want it with a useful reduced mana reserve enchant like pride. For super giga min/max you can craft a +3 minion helmet with 5% reduced mana reserve...but I won't detail that for a while as it's a huge currency sink. If someone has a helmet like this so I can link in endgame gear please let me know. The evasion on Alpha's Howl just scales so well with our gem setup. For a more offensive enchant if you can afford the loss of RMR get 150% carrion golem buff effect enchant.

Rings

1 x +3 to socketed gems unset ring for discipline and 1 x hungry loop ring with your choice of zombie/spectre/ag setup within. You can also swap it out with a Sibyl's Lament Coral Ringi to give 80% physical reflect reduction and pantheon the rest for 100% phys reflect immunity. If you don't want zombies then swap it for a high es unset ring.

Amulet

Any amulet with T1 RMR (5% which can have fertile catalyts take it to 6%) use a base with either stats you need or marble if you can afford it.

Chest

Saqawal's Nest Blood Raiment or a Lord's unique with iron reflex's (can path there if you can't afford one) ideal colours will be BBRRRG

Gloves

+2 socketed minions gloves with 100+ es

Belt

Jewels with % rmr and 2% spell block if hit recently. (That's 6% total spell block for both which is a huge help when not using glancing blows)

Boots

Doryani's for LVL 25 purity saving a gem slot.

End Game

Wand

+2 wand with trigger and 66% minion damage and chance at double damage fracture

Shield

Aurora aegis with 5% spell block corrupt

Helmet

Alpha's Howl Sinner Tricorne is an easy and cheap choice here. You will want it with a useful reduced mana reserve enchant like pride. For super giga min/max you can craft a +3 minion helmet with 5% reduced mana reserve...but I won't detail that for a while as it's a huge currency sink. If someone has a helmet like this so I can link in endgame gear please let me know. The evasion on Alpha's Howl just scales so well with our gem setup.

Rings

1 x Vivinsect ring for discipline and 1 x hungry loop ring with your choice of zombie/spectre/ag setup within. You can also swap it out with a Sibyl's Lament Coral Ringi to give 80% physical reflect reduction and pantheon the rest for 100% phys reflect immunity.

Amulet

Ilvl 83+ Marble Amulet base with +1 to socketed intelligence gems slammed with T1 reduced mana reserve. Pray for an open suffix and open prefix so you can craft aspect of the spider and T1 es %. See crafting guide for more details.

Chest

Lords chest with iron reflex's and RRRBBG

Gloves

+2 to socketed minions gems es gloves

Belt

2 X rmr jewels with es and 2% spell block when hit recently

Boots

Doryani's boots with Level 25 Purity of Ice is the best due to our helm making is immune to freeze already and it freeing up a socket. This has decent movement speed and es too.

Gems

Wand

Divergent Bone Offering + Divergent Desecrate > Vaal Haste

Helmet

Anomalous Purity of Fire > Anomalous Purity of Ice > Anomalous Determination > Anomalous Grace

Body

Summon Carrion Golem + Awakened Minion Damage + Impale + Awakened Brutality + Awakened physical damage + Awakened Multistrike

Shield

Divergent Dash > Divergent Clarity lvl 1 > Divergent Precision lvl 1

Gloves

Divergent Animate Guardian + Anomalous Raise Spectre + Anomalous Minion Life + Blood Magic Support

Boots

Anomalous Flesh and Stone + Anomalous Maim > Divergent Pride > Divergent Dread Banner

Ring 1

Anomalous Vaal Discipline

Ring 2

Raise Zombie + Empower + Feeding Frenzy + Minion Life + Meat Shield

POB

Budget

Only use this PoB if you don't have iron reflex's on your Lords chest.

https://pastebin.com/weP4Rv37

End Game

https://pastebin.com/LTPbhpQ7

Animate Guardian

Gloves - corrupted with "curse enemies with vulnerability on hit with % of effect" anything with life % as a secondary prefix mod

Body armour - "blind nearby enemies" with crafted "gain 10% of maximum life as extra ES" craft

Helm - "nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage"

Boots - any with "2% of life regenerated when hit" enchant

WEP - kingmaker

What Spectre

2 X host chieftain
1 X carnage chieftain (2 of these if you have a LVL 25 raise spectre gem)

Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 21 февр. 2021 г., 3:35:01
Last bumped10 марта 2021 г., 13:00:54
Nice build. Good job on starting the guide.
Последняя редакция: facelessman122. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 13:34:36
First and foremost, Thanks to you and to your associates for the effort and time to create this thread. This thread will be the guide for giga minmaxing my LL carrion build and those ppl who wanting to push further boundaries of the build.

I just want to suggest things that would benefit the readers and to some point make the guide even better.

SUGGESTIONS/SHOULD ADD/EDIT THE FF:

1. "How to craft" rare gears SECTION (step by step if possible)

- A lot would benefit from this especially those who are in tight budget since prices of already crafted ones are crazy expensive.

2. List of HELMET ENCHANT to get.

3. Refrain from using "vague" statement like - "you can use whatever boots here". Remember this is a guide. The stats and mods of the boots and any other gears/equipment should be listed. It needs to be "PRECISE".

4. LIST THE MODS/STATS of the gears in a SEQUENTIAL ORDER.

- Since we're using mostly rare gears, list mods from top priority to lowest priority to what mod we should get. Don't put it altogether in one paragraph.
(And if possible put a little explanation why we need that)

5. SEPARATE BUDGET BUILD AND ENDGAME BUILD

6. Make a list of item upgrade/purchase order (Similar from the LL carrion Thread)

- easy progress tracking

I am glad that this CI version already published since I'm going to transition to CI version from LL carrion but judging the thread now it needs a lot of editing which I know will happen since it's still on work on progress.

Kudos!
Последняя редакция: Deiv_. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 13:41:12
Looking forward to maybe transitioning from the LL build. It looks like it's pretty 'all or nothing' though - replacing an item / a cluster jewel at a time isn't really going to cut it, so I guess I should start saving! Low priority, as it's only relevant to a few people, but advice on that side of things would be appreciated.
Seems CI version has lower dps and lower es. So why all of you want to switch?
Can someone explain?
Thanks
"
RawDamage написал:
Can someone explain?
Thanks

How did you come to that conclusion?
Looking forward to more updates.

I have about 50ex to spend and transition from LL version.
Having many gems+ golem stones ready. Spent about 30ex into LL build already.

I think you said this build is doable with 20ex?

Also I suppose this build can easily do juiced 100% deli maps?
That is what I want to be able to do.
videos showcase would be great thanks.
"
Rakio написал:
Looking forward to more updates.

I have about 50ex to spend and transition from LL version.
Having many gems+ golem stones ready. Spent about 30ex into LL build already.

I think you said this build is doable with 20ex?

Also I suppose this build can easily do juiced 100% deli maps?
That is what I want to be able to do.

Haven't tried T19 100%.
But I did try triple beyond (Sextant+ Map mod+ map device), T15 100% burials.
With Booming, War Among the Stars, Territories Unknown.
and 4 Polished scarabs: Breach, Harbinger, Metamorph, Ambush

But I avoided certain rolls on the map.
Phys reflect, -Max res, no regen, Less armour.

And it basically Facetanked everything not loosing a single minion.
Oh and this was with 65% phys reduction (90% with flasks), but now we reached 90% without flasks.

(Yes I know %phys reduction doesn't mean a thing but still I did that map before improvements)
"
RawDamage написал:
Can someone explain?
Thanks

I currently have 8.6K ES and I'm using a Belt with no ES
Also I have Breathstealers, its cheap HH with no ES.
And I have a Hungry loop ring with no ES.
I don't think the low life version would be able to achieve over 8K es if you equip those.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 16:56:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация