✅🔥3.12💯17Новый!!🔥/16/15 Валюты чертежи🔥✅Сервис на копии🔥5 Легион бесплатно🔥✅

**работаю над переводом**
Линк на оригинальный пост (на анг)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2977263

Привет, Нужна копия? Ты попал куда надо.

Как это работает?
-Ты приносишь мне Fenumal Plagued Arachnid + 3 рандомных биста. Это материал для крафта копии + Плата за работу.

Копия которую я делаю является оригиналом.
А значит ее можно менять и копировать!.

Карта на показ

Новый!
Чертежи на показ

15 Комнат с валютой - Необычные камни умений - 4 Вендери 4 Карст.

16 Комнат с валютой - Необычные камни умений - 4 Вендери 4 Карст.

17 Комнат с валютой - Необычные камни умений - 4 Вендери 4 Карст.

17 Комнат с валютой - Воровское украшение или валюта - 3 Вендери 2 Карст.

4 Вендери 4 Карста - Лучшая комба так как дает 2 топовых бафа на 23% Шанс на дабл лут от Вендери и 45% умешьшение роста тревоги от карста.

Какой чертеж лучший?

Они все хороши, Но мне кажется:

1. 17 Необычные камни умений
2. 17 Воровское украшение или валюта
3. 15/16 Необычные камни умений

17 Необычные камни умений has recently (as of November 2nd) been duplicated for public use and since has basically taken over as the best return of investment when using fractured fossils (since at the time, they are cheaper than beasts).
17 TRINKET is followed by as you can compare the top two of my blueprint services to be the Tropical Island versus the Burial Chambers of blueprints. 17 GEMS can give you a lot of flat currency returns but the 17 TRINKET can give you potentially some of the highest valued trinkets available. As more people heist on the 17 GEMS, this leaves the 4% Regal > Exalted trinkets to inflate in value at a rapid pace.
16 GEMS have 4 Fragment rooms which can drop Chayula's Breachstones,Shaper/Elder fragments,Gift to the Goddess,Scarabs but the base is iLvL 81, and as such, you cannot receive iLvL 83 Heist gear. you are unable to pick up iLvL 83 Brooches and Capes in order to potentially identify/roll/resell top-tier modifiers on your items. It would be like losing out on finding a Cobalt Jewel and identifying it to see it has 8% Increased Energy Shield and triple Crit Multi but the chances is very small.
15 GEMS was popularized by streamers and runners alike but at this point, it is merely here for collectors. There is no point in running this blueprint anymore as the 17 GEMS gives better rooms and thus, better chaos-per-hour.

Setup Video Guide+Text

Grimro
Path of matth

Text Guide

Run a bunch of contracts to max out all levels on all of your crew (Huck can be ignored).
Purchase (or pick up from iLvL 83 Contracts) all Foliate Brooches and Whisper-Woven Capes in order to either wisdom or craft on META gear. They must be iLvL 83. META gear includes:

Brooches:
1. Heist Chests have a (13–15)% chance to Duplicate contained Currency. (Divine orb/Farric Frost Hellion Alpha for 15%)
2. (13–15)% increased Quantity of Items dropped in Heists.
The first modifier is a must-have. The second is simply a luxury. All other modifiers are bonuses/nice-to-haves.

Capes:
1. (11–12)% reduced raising of Alert Level from opening Chests.
2. (9–10)% chance on opening a Chest to not generate Alert Level.
3. (13–15)% increased Movement Speed while the area is not in Lockdown.
The first modifier is a must-have. The second and third are incredibly expensive luxuries that should be taken as a big purchase item.

Run more contracts and obtain iLvL 83 Heist Tools to craft "+1 to Level of all Jobs" or "+1 to [specific job] Level". This will give your crew a small boost affecting them all.

OPTIONAL: Obtain Heist Gear such as iLvL Precise Arrowhead and craft on "Grants Level 15 Haste Skill". Haste, Grace, and the third pick of your luxury will suit well. I recommend Karst to hold Haste, Vinderi to hold Grace, and all others use an iLvL 75 Burst Band to hold Discipline or Zealotry, depending on what you are not using.

Start grand heists on RANDOM blueprints. This should be able to give you a good idea on what to do if you save enough rogue markers. I recommend hopping in and out of big loot gains and staying after the final loot item to farm some experience.

Obtain a Regal > Exalted Trinket.

A 2% is worthless compared to chaos + divine trinket being a fraction of the cost. Feel free to purchase it, but I do not recommend it since the next one up is available at a similar cost.
A 3% is cost-effective, letting you be able to at least break even a majority of the time on the blueprints I am hosting.
A 4% is the best-in-slot, though know it is a huge investment and should be the first "big-buy", kind of on Headhunter status. I would even own a Headhunter before this trinket as well, the same amount of time doing heists could be put somewhere else, and at least a Headhunter can do just well everything.

After Obtaining a 3% Regal > Exalted, you should start fractured fossil crafting to duplicate blueprints. More information can be found below the base dupes, under the "How does the fracture fossil-craft dupe service work?" section.

This is essentially it for when it comes to the progression of Heist gear. You can upgrade even further with +2 Job items, endgame GG Brooches/Capes/Trinkets, or even vendoring 5 of the same map-blueprints to get a new one in order to attempt to get a new god-tier currency-based blueprint.

Great build for running grand heist video guide

What is the difference between the two?(Old)
Скрытый текст

The 15 Blueprint is a more consistent currency blueprint per copy, but the 17 Blueprint could get you lucky for the highest, sought-after trinkets. You can compare this to the 15 Blueprint being a T16 Canyon/juiced Port/Tower and the 17 Blueprint being a T15 Burial Chambers- sure you can run a T16 or some basic juice for map sustain and reliable card drops like buried treasure and all, or you can run the Burial Chamber and get The Doctor/Demon/etc. Really just personal preference! I would say the 15 is actually a lot easier and less punishing than the 17.

17 Валюты

15 Валюты

15 Blueprint contains Unusual Gems as rewards. This means more consistent alternative quality gems of any skill or support gem. (Highest potential output estimated ~20ex from a reward gem leveled to 20+20quality).
17 Blueprint contains Trinkets or Currency as rewards. This means more potential to get god-tier Trinkets. (Highest potential output estimated ~100ex for a tier 1 4% chance in Heists for Regal Orbs to drop as Exalted Orbs instead).

15 Blueprint has four wings all with the Karst and Vinderi combination, along with two Tullina and one Nenet. You can potentially min-max Tullina to be in three wings, meaning you can open almost all chests in the room with Best in Slot gear.

17 Blueprint has two wings with the Karst and Vinderi combination. You could potentially min-max Karst and Vinderi to appear in all wings.

How does the the beast dupe service work?
Скрытый текст

The beast split dupe works by the service provider (in this case me) taking a Fenumal Plagued Arachnid into my menagerie and then slapping on the blueprint into the Blood Altar, and selecting the "SPLIT THE ITEM IN TWO; With Half the Mods on Each Item". After I clear the beasts the split item will drop on the floor (this is the one the customer will recieve), and I will retrieve my copy of the blueprint still inside the Blood Altar.

How does the fracture fossil-craft dupe service work?
Скрытый текст

The fracture fossil dupe works by trading the service provider (in this case me) your juiced resonator. Tiers of resonators I reccomend are:

1 Socket Resonator:
>>Fractured. You have to dupe the blueprint somehow!

2 Socket Resonator:
>>Fractured + Corroded OR Metallic. Either one will remove Elemental (Corroded) OR Physical (Metallic) reflect. If you do pure chaos damage feel free to consider looking at below for other fossil ideas in place of both of these.

3 Socket Resonator:
>>Fractured + Corroded/Metallic + Serrated OR Lucent. Serrated will make it less likely to to have mods such as "Monsters are Hexproof" or "Players are Cursed with Elemental Weakness/Vulnerability/Enfeeble/Temporal Chains". Lucent on the other hand will completely remove "Monsters' Action Speed cannot be modified to below base value + Monsters cannot be Taunted" and "Reinforcements have #% increased Movement Speed/Attack Speed/Cast Speed". I reccomend using a Lucent if you have immunity to curses (usually from a flask).

4 Socket Resonator:
Just not worth it.

You can read more about what mods are available or not here, https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=HeistBlueprint

You can use this URL link to purchase a Fenumal Plagued Arachnid:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/78KjWnf5

You can use this URL link to purchase a Fractured Fossil:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/l0JDypsV

🔥🔥How to get Fenumal Plagued Arachnid for cheap🔥🔥

1.Buy Fenumal Lure

You can use this URL link to purchase a Fenumal Plagued Arachnid:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/nlWGwaJH0

2.Go to Global/Trade Chat 820 and find a rotta.

In most cases 6 Runs will grant you 1-2 Arachnids but there is also a chance for getting none.

------------------------------------------------------------
Требования:

Бист крафт
1.Fenumal Plagued Arachnid.
2.3 Рандомных !Белых! биста. - Белые это те что с дешманским ресунком вместо ультра 4К фотографии.
3.Плата--> 20 хаосов за 15/16/17(Украшение вора) Или 60 хаосов за 17(Камни).

Фоссил крафт
1.Fractured Fossil.
2.Ресонатор.
3.2 Фоссила на ваш выбор.
4.Плата 10 хаосов.

------------------------------------------------------------

Цена не фиксированая можно поторговатся.

Чтобы написать мне в игре: @zCocBuilder

Быстрые сообщения :

@zCocBuilder Привет, Хочу купить фоссил сервис на карту.

@zCocBuilder Привет, Хочу купить Бист крафт на чертеж с 15 Валюты.
@zCocBuilder Привет, Хочу купить Фоссил крафт на чертеж с 15 Валюты.

@zCocBuilder Привет, Хочу купить Бист крафт на чертеж с 16 Валюты.
@zCocBuilder Привет, Хочу купить Фоссил крафт на чертеж с 16 Валюты.

@zCocBuilder Привет, Хочу купить Бист крафт на чертеж с 17 Валюты(Камни).
@zCocBuilder Привет, Хочу купить Фоссил крафт на чертеж с 17 Валюты(Камни).

@zCocBuilder Привет, Хочу купить Бист крафт на чертеж с 17 Валюты(Украшение вора).
@zCocBuilder Привет, Хочу купить Фоссил крафт на чертеж с 17 Валюты(Украшение вора).

@zCocBuilder Привет, Нужен 4\5 Легион Сервис.

Также легион 4\5 кери бесплатно!.
Чайвые одобряю.

Буду благодарен если оставите отзыв это очень поможет спасибо!.
Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
Последняя редакция: GonzoHobo. Время: 5 дек. 2020 г., 3:20:05
Last bumped6 дек. 2020 г., 7:54:41
Норм сервис! Всё чётко!
Хороший сервис, спасибо.
Сервис на высшем уровне, мне как новичку все рассказали и показали, остался очень доволен, с первого чертежа уже в плюсе. Всем советую!
отличный сервис
А чертежи на делириум/бричи существуют в таком же формате?
Качественный сервис!!!
"
А чертежи на делириум/бричи существуют в таком же формате?

Знаю только о чертеже на 6 Фосилей и 10 Фосилей.
Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
Быстро, качественно!
Быстро и четко. Спасибо.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация