[3.14] Arc Build | Elementalist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

Hey guys, here is my elementalist arc build. Using golems for extra buffs and damage. I played winter orb and armageddon brand before and wanted to try self cast arc. It's pretty strong build.

I'm using 2 trigger wands and put the golems on those so we don't have to summon golems. That's why I have primordial chain, it gives us extra 3 golems since we don't care about golem life or damage it's pretty good for this build. Of course it's not mandatory you can just use a rare amulet.

Using Mark of the Shaper + Elder and Shaper influenced ring combo so we get extra spell damage cannot be stunned by spells buff.

Do not forget to get "Avoid Projectiles that have Chained" from Soul of Lunaris. Otherwise you might die a lot because we have 8 golems all the time.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/tm2ffgns

Build Video: https://youtu.be/vkKo_fIoI3U
(Footage is from 3.12)

Help Alira for bandit

3.14 CHANGES:
- Vaal Arc
No longer causes Modifiers to Buff Duration to also apply to this Skill's Soul Gain Prevention.
Now has a Cast Time of 0.7 seconds (previously 0.8).
Now has a Soul Gain Prevention duration of 2 seconds (previously 6).
- Wave of Conviction
Now has added damage effectiveness of 240% (previously 220%).
Exposure now applies -15% to Elemental Resistance matching highest Damage taken (previously -25%).
Now deals 35 to 52 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 32 to 48) and 1057 to 1585 Physical Damage at gem level 20 (previously 972 to 1459).
- Vaal Righteous Fire
Now deals 80-99% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second (previously 161-180%).
Now Sacrifices 60% of your total Energy Shield and Life (previously 30%).
Now grants 10-19% more Spell Damage (previously 15-28%).
Now has a Soul Gain Prevention duration of 6 seconds (previously 12).
- Corrupted Soul
Now causes you to Gain 15% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield (previously 20%).

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Vaal Arc - Inspiration (Anomalous) - Awakened Added Lightning Damage - Spell Echo - Power Charge On Critical - Controlled Destruction

Wrath (Anomalous) - Herald of Thunder - Clarity - Enlighten

Flame Dash - Second Wind - Arcane Surge (Lvl 7) - Frost Shield

Immortal Call (Lvl 5) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 3) - Vaal Righteous Fire - Increased Duration

Wave of Conviction / Summon Ice Golem (Anomalous) / Summon Lightning Golem (Anomalous)

Summon Flame Golem (Anomalous) / Summon Chaos Golem (Anomalous) / Summon Stone Golem (Anomalous)

Последняя редакция: wishdropper. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 20:12:06
Last bumped8 мая 2021 г., 15:08:11
Looks good, i'll been playing with this build on the Mayhem event xD
A reaper arise.
Now that the golem node in elementalist will recast the golems for you automatically, how would you change up this build? You no longer need to trigger cast your golems.
Well I saw this thread and just got my ALT to lvl 70 last night following this build loosely.. I was surprised how easily Kitava Act 10 went down and now Im running maps with the following...

In game since Minotaur League..
Hi there!

I've just started this game. Saw the video and i do not get how does Righteous fire do not lower your HP.

Another thing. How do u get that shield amount?! ajaja

Great build!
"
Dehalniel написал:
Hi there!

I've just started this game. Saw the video and i do not get how does Righteous fire do not lower your HP.

Another thing. How do u get that shield amount?! ajaja

Great build!

Hey, welcome to the game! He uses the "Vaal effect" of Vaal Righteous Fire, not the actual "regular" version of the skill. It's not usable all the time but it gives a lot of more spell damage when you use it.
Thanks for the answer!!

Understood about the Vaal effect but... How do u make it to trigger when hit? Or it does not? a little bit confused XD

TY

MAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! Lvl 3 Gem!! now i get it!
hello, thanks for the build, but im having trouble with mana. Doesnt seem to recharge faster than I spend it and I end out of mana very soon. How can i fix this?
I'm trying to import the POB URL, but I keep getting an error message that states the skill tree is not recognized. I downloaded the latest version of POB and then tried to manually update it, but I still get the same problem. What am I doing wrong?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация