[3.12] Carrion Golem Necromancer | 87% Max Res | Low Life | Budget Variants | Alternate Quality Gems

Shameful Plug

Intro
Скрытый текст

Hey everyone!

This is my first time using a minion build. I felt that I should share what I have learned and make a guide for those of you that enjoy my content. I will have budget variants, and this build can be costly. There a lot of uniques in this build and I will point out which ones can be replaced.

Changelog
Скрытый текст

New Build

Videos
Скрытый текст

POB
Скрытый текст

PoB: https://pastebin.com/M827GW40

Gems
Скрытый текст

Body:
Summon Carrion Golem (Divergent)
Melee Physical Damage (Divergent)
Multistrike (Divergent or Awakened)
Brutality (Divergent or Awakened)
Impale (Divergent)
Minion Damage (Anomalous or Awakened)

Helmet:
Animate Guardian (Divergent)
Minion Life (Anomalous)
Feeding Frenzy (Divergent)
Raise Zombie (Divergent)

Gloves and Boots:
Vitality (Anomalous)
Blood Magic (Anomalous)
Raise Spectre (Anomalous)

Purity of Lightning (Anomalous)

Convocation

Flame Dash (Anomalous)

Vulnerability (Divergent)

Flesh Offering (Divergent)

Weapon:
Dread Banner
Precision (Anomalous)
Generosity (Anomalous)

Shield:
Purity of Ice (Anomalous)
Pride (Divergent)
Haste

Rings:
Vaal Discipline (Anomalous)

Purity of Fire (Anomalous)

Notes:
On PoB Vulnerability > Flesh Offering in terms of DPS. We do not have room to cast Desecrate so we can only utilize Flesh Offerings where there are bodies for us.
The zombies, spectres, and animated guardian are here for support and not the dps. That is why we prioritize life and regen so they die much less often.

Gear
Скрытый текст

Explanation
Скрытый текст

Weapon

Gives us +1 to max golems and pretty cheap

Shield

Mandatory for Low Life, as it allows us to reserve more auras

Body

Budget option: Solaris Lorica, same as Shavronne's Wrappings but does not have ES.

Boots

Doryani's Delusion Sorcerer Boots would be much better, but are pretty expensive. Sin Trek or rare boots would be the budget version.

Helm

Gives us good ES, evasion, and chaos res so it is a great choice. A bone helmet with +3 level to minion gems, choas res, and ES would be an upgrade.

Gloves

Get some chaos res, ES, dex and str if you need it.

Amulet

Gives a ton of ES and chaos res.

Annointment: Gravepact = cheap, Charisma = Expensive

Rings

I went with voideye because they are SUPER cheap. A better budget option would be to go with +3 Unset Ring with chaos res, ES, and dex/str if you need it.

Expensive option is the Vivinsect.

Belt

You can go with a Bated Breath for good ES on a budget.

Darkness Enthroned will give a ton of DPS and Minion Damage if you get some good jewels on it. Look out for

Energy Shield
str/dex
Minions deal # to # additional Physical Damage
Minions deal #% increased Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently

Flasks

You want bleed, freeze, and curse immunity on normal flasks.

Taste of Hate will add more defense for this build.

Rumi's Concoction give more block.

Gear
Скрытый текст

Jewels
Скрытый текст

2 Large Cluster Jewels:
8 passive skills
Minions deal 10% increased damage

Renewal
Rotten Claws
Feasting Friends

4 Medium Cluster Jewels:
6 passive skills
6% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your skills

35% increased effect
Chaos resistance
Energy Shield

These Medium jewels are super expensive to get prefect, so go with a 4 passive and get Replenishing Presence and/or First Among Equals on it. Check your own PoB and see what you need to get your Max Resistance to the next threshold. (At the time of making this mine are 87%, 87%, 85%)

Unique Jewels:
The Anima Stone (Expensive)
Primordial Might
Primordial Eminence
2 Primordial Harmony
Energy From Within

Spectre Choice
Скрытый текст

You will need to socket in Desecrate and cast in the area to find correct corpses.

Corpse Target = Default keybind is 'A'.

Hold corpse target and hover over desecrated bodies. When you find the correct one cast Raise Spectre while corpse targeting

2x Host Chieftain (Act 6 Southern Forest)
- Gives Power Charges to allies
1x Carnage Chieftain (Act 2 The Old Fields)
- Gives Frenzy Charges to allies

Bandits
Скрытый текст

Kill All

Leveling
Скрытый текст

I leveled with Raise Zombies and Summon Skeletons, the used Carrion golems with them to carry me through the game.

Sidhebreath = level 1
Bones of Ullr = Level 22
The Baron = level 26
Queen's Decree = level 27
Aukuna's Will = level 31
Wraithlord = level 34
Queen's Escape = level 38
Clayshaper = level 41
Alberon's Warpath = level 49

Ascendancy
Скрытый текст

Necromancer

1. Commander of Darkness (I like the 30% all res for leveling)
2. Mindless Aggression
3. Bone Barrier
4. Unnatural Strength

Pantheon
Скрытый текст

Major: Lunaris

Minor: Garukhan

P.S. This is players choice and not mandatory. If you like something else, then go for it!

Pros/Cons
Скрытый текст

+ Easy Leveling (Minions)
+ Bossing made easy
+ Less clicking
+ Hardcore Friendly
+ Increased Max Resistance for Tankyness
- Maps are not super fast
- Unique dependent
- Not very SSF friendly

References
Скрытый текст

Got a lot of the build from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryx8JbY5030&t=333s&ab_channel=PathofExileBuilds and made tweaks from there.

Последняя редакция: ShamefulPenguin. Время: 26 нояб. 2020 г., 1:07:13
Last bumped11 янв. 2021 г., 17:41:49
So you basically copy pasted WaffleT's EXACT guide word for word, um ok?

We have multiple guides for this exact build already including the CI version ontop of Waffle's original version.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 25 нояб. 2020 г., 17:19:31
"
JCOH35 написал:

We have multiple guides for this exact build already including the CI version ontop of Waffle's original version.

Do I not have a right to post my build?

I made changes, and offer a better budget variant for other players, as well as add alternate quality gems for those that are interested.

You are free to not like my build but saying I copy pasted someone else's build is a lie.
Didn't even know about voideye. Was sweating needing two vivs since those are hella expensive. Definitely budget. Well, if 20ish ex is budget.
Yup, this is worse than plain plagiarism. Same gems, links, an even worse tree, abysmal medium cluster advise (5passive i84 are more expensive than 6passive <i83), even lower max res. You are not even using flesh and stone+maim for pure phy golems, that's straight up trolling.

lol.
"
Lisann написал:
Yup, this is worse than plain plagiarism. Same gems, links, an even worse tree, abysmal medium cluster advise (5passive i84 are more expensive than 6passive <i83), even lower max res. You are not even using flesh and stone+maim for pure phy golems, that's straight up trolling.

lol.

Look. I tried other gems and liked these ones. I chose my own alt quality gems. Lower max res because 4 passives are cheaper, and show that you dont need 6 passive ones to get some benefits. We get main through Vulnerability. Flesh and stone doesn't scale off aura effect so not as useful. It's like you didn't read the build.
Последняя редакция: ShamefulPenguin. Время: 25 нояб. 2020 г., 23:01:32
"
pyrojackelope написал:
Didn't even know about voideye. Was sweating needing two vivs since those are hella expensive. Definitely budget. Well, if 20ish ex is budget.

Yeah, this build is a bit more expensive in general. There are some ways to spend less but you will feel it
"
ShamefulPenguin написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:

I made changes, and offer a better budget variant for other players, as well as add alternate quality gems for those that are interested.

You are free to not like my build but saying I copy pasted someone else's build is a lie.

It's totally fine to post your own build but what made people unhappy is the fact you never referenced or gave credit to WaffleT.

You took his build, then made it worse with budgeted item options and a less efficient skill tree.
Then slapped on a budget sign and called it your own.
Everything you listed including the void eye was talked about in the forum pages under WaffleT's.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2882940/page/104#p23557052
"
RawDamage написал:
"
patoprox написал:
Are there any cheaper options for the vivinsect rings?

I'm playing with Voideye (1c)

But with that said, there is still things to appreciate here.
Vivi rings did rocket in price and downside of forum pages is everyone just reads the first page and the last.
There is still a need for a guide like yours but I think what people need is a more updated version of WaffleT's guide with a proper leveling process and budget item options with Q&A section so they won't have to ask the same questions that was answered 1 page ago.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 26 нояб. 2020 г., 0:16:18
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
ShamefulPenguin написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:

It's totally fine to post your own build but what made people unhappy is the fact you never referenced or gave credit to WaffleT.

You took his build, then made it worse with budgeted item options and a less efficient skill tree.
Then slapped on a budget sign and called it your own.
Everything you listed including the void eye was talked about in the forum pages under WaffleT's.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2882940/page/104#p23557052
"
RawDamage написал:
"
patoprox написал:
Are there any cheaper options for the vivinsect rings?

I'm playing with Voideye (1c)

But with that said, there is still things to appreciate here.
Vivi rings did rocket in price and downside of forum pages is everyone just reads the first page and the last.
There is still a need for a guide like yours but I think what people need is a more updated version of WaffleT's guide with a proper leveling process and budget item options with Q&A section so they won't have to ask the same questions that was answered 1 page ago.

I personally never looked at his guide. So I didn't give credit. I will reference the video I saw but I don't like how you assume that I saw his guide and immediately was trying to call me out. I get it is similar but you come off super hostile. Maybe next time ask me or be polite and not so aggressive.

I do give leveling tips normally but I did not level with this build. I didn't feel I was the best to give tips on that.
Последняя редакция: ShamefulPenguin. Время: 26 нояб. 2020 г., 0:47:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация