[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

Ok,
I did a major revamp of the build, to make it easier to swap between Melee Skeletons and Mage Skeletons.

This means, Anger instead of Wrath.

Elemental Weakness instead of Conductivity.

Triad Gloves now have 2R/2G sockets.

We trigger EE with Storm Brand now.

We use Dash and Second Wind for movement now.

We dropped Spectres.

Now, to change to Mage Skeletons, one only needs to buy the Dead Reckoning jewel, Re-color the chest, and put in different supports. Everything else remains the same as the Melee Skel version.
why go for the elemental focus on the skellie's setup?

i see most use this with skelleton's? vaal summ skel/feeding frenzy/minion damage/melee phys/multristrike/empower

The build seems nice tbh, fun and easy do set up
But the lack of a PoB link honestly made too hard to me to see the build as a whole

with the links and the gear all easy to see

thanks for sharing the build tho, seems really fun
"
pluke89 написал:
why go for the elemental focus on the skellie's setup?

i see most use this with skelleton's? vaal summ skel/feeding frenzy/minion damage/melee phys/multristrike/empower

I am avoiding using Empower, as to be good, it needs to be level 4, and this is a super low cost build.

We convert all phys damage to elemental damage in this build, so elemental focus is a great support.

Melee physical support will not boost the bonus damage from anger, only the base skeleton damage, thus is not as good.

I choose to put Feeding Frenzy on the golems, but it could be put in the Melee Skeleton linkage, but is wasted in the Skeleton Mage setup, as they never dash, and I wanted the setups between the two to only differ on the chest.
"
xhbarbosa написал:
The build seems nice tbh, fun and easy do set up
But the lack of a PoB link honestly made too hard to me to see the build as a whole

with the links and the gear all easy to see

thanks for sharing the build tho, seems really fun

This is true.
Several reasons I have no PoB link.
1) I am lazy, and until I have a toon I can import from, it's too much work to do from scratch.
2) Newbies often don't have PoB, and this is a Newbie focused build.
3) I do not trust PoB for minion numbers.

In any case, everything you need to follow the build is in the guide, even though you have to read several sections of the guide to get it all.

P.S.
Thank you for your feedback.
I hope you try this guide.
Ok, added a section detailing how Skeleton Mages work, as that does not seem to be common knowledge.
Updated the passive skill trees to poeplanner.com 3.13
Hi, thanks for the build! I entered it by hand into PoB, omitting gear so that people won't focus too much on numbers. All trees and all gem links are present, as well as a filler amulet for Death Attunement, feel free to use it as a placeholder if you want to : https://pastebin.com/ywm6f7p0
"
Jambe написал:
Hi, thanks for the build! I entered it by hand into PoB, omitting gear so that people won't focus too much on numbers. All trees and all gem links are present, as well as a filler amulet for Death Attunement, feel free to use it as a placeholder if you want to : https://pastebin.com/ywm6f7p0

Lovely! This community is superb! <3

Haven't tried elemental necro ever. That's why this looks so tempting.
Great guide Odif! Thanks. I will try it in 3.13 and give some feedback. I tried your old one and it was a real pleasure. Fun, effective and very versatile.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация