[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

Hello!
if any interested i share a pob for MOM agnostic version i worked on buikd is basically unkillable, i have very bad ping (280ms with freezes of 3-4 sec!) and managed to deathlessly double beyond t16 juiced (4sextants 4 scarabs) farm my way to 99 like a safe boy!

https://pastebin.com/gLeBT0nd

Very very expensive also so maybe not that interesting!

but i saw others in the thread went pretty crazy about it also ;)

Not good for 100% delirious full juice

Powerlevel is about 10M sDPS
Sirus die beam a9 deals no damage. Amazing!!!
and he dies in a few sec

great thread btw, great build & ideas

Cheers

Последняя редакция: Promaore. Время: 3 марта 2021 г., 21:23:18
"
yoloswaggamer написал:
Why u need to socket Bone Offering gem when Bone Barrier gives you that already?

Those are different skills.

The ascendancy passive Bone Barrier grants you a skill called Bone Armour. This is a guard skill that grants you and your minions damage reduction and immunity to bleeding over a short period of time. It shares a cooldown with all other guard skills such as Immortal Call or Molten Shell

Bone Offering is a skill gem that grants your minions a % chance to block physical and spell hits while its buff is up. This skill is enhanced with the ascendancy passive Mistress of Sacrifice, which causes our offering-skills to also affect ourselves at reduced effect.

In short:
Bone Armour: Guard skill that grants damage reduction.
Bone Offering: skill that grants block chance.
Последняя редакция: Limbs. Время: 5 марта 2021 г., 7:44:07
Hello guys! Love summoner builds because its fits my noobs playstyle and that I cant play constantly. I have 500 hours in PoE but still have a lot of questions. I didnt kill any end game bosses yet and hope to do that for first time! I also didnt complete last lab since cant find last 6th missing trial yet.

I didnt have any problems with that build in acts since took dead reckoning jewel.

But now I have not so good gear and around 150 chaos and want to make upgrade. Can you advice me how be more tanky? Im using CWDT setup. I use also flash and stone and chaos golem since I got one shots sometimes but it doesnt always help.

I feel I have enough damage so upgrading (didnt craft any stuff myself yet lol) wand be the last or buying clasters.

please some check my gems setup, I think I messed up a bit. for example Im playing now with glacial cascade and didnt see any difference between it and storm brand.

PS> Dont know how to paste my current gear on forum - could someone explain it too?
My first Season i'm going full with these build, Thanks for your guide.

I'm tring to post my level 79 build
"
But now I have not so good gear and around 150 chaos and want to make upgrade. Can you advice me how be more tanky? Im using CWDT setup. I use also flash and stone and chaos golem since I got one shots sometimes but it doesnt always help.

There will always be mobs that oneshot^^

But there is a lot you can do to upgrade your gear.

your wand is basically useless.
get a better wand with +1 level of all spell skill gems and get the benchcraft "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill"

Then read the gem section on this guide really careful, your gem setup in gloves looks messed up.

The idea is to let your minions (zombies) take the hits via CWDT and convocation.

You should get a new amulet too, life, resists and +1 all intelligence gems

*edit* get quality on all your gems, at this point in the league it might be cheaper to buy lvl 20 20% gems then to buy the gemcutter prisms...
Последняя редакция: Waff_Waff. Время: 6 марта 2021 г., 4:41:32

A9 Sirus, the formed, twisted, forgotten all deathless. T16 100% delirious ez. I have to spend the money to get the cortex to do that maven one and google how to increase maps to lvl 19 to try some 100% delirious on them.

7.7k life/es/aegis. I can still improve a lot of my gear. I have been following along and using the guide as a reference and it helped a lot at the beginning through yellow maps.
Really strong build, my fr test it and already melt most of the end game content and I'm on way to building one, and I have a few ideas that need the advice as to whether its work or not working.
As lioneye need too much dex for this build i decide to go with FleshCrafter instead since our skeleton mage deal ele damage and with this chest its give us a huge dps.
1.To keep ES on our Skeleton mage at all time there are two option, First is to keep resummoning them once in a while in the dangerous fight, Second is to path to Grave intention cluster skill point. However im not sure if second option is worth it since with Fleshcrafter our minion life will convert to ES at 2/1 ratio.
2.With Fleshcrafter we dont need ele weakness curse so we can have a few option for the extra skill gems slot. WE can go with Mark to increase our dps altho im not really familiar with curse so is it worth it to get Mark at all?
Second is to have Spectre support by switching spectre to helmet with Blood magic and having Golem in sheild or offhand weapon that did not have Trigger craft.
Edit: even with ignore resist on our chest, doese Ele weakness make it so that enemies have Negavtive resist? becasue if it is then its might be better to just have standard stormbrand curse set up.
Последняя редакция: ssampiseth. Время: 7 марта 2021 г., 20:13:51
I'm trying that build in support... Until here I was using easy builds to play such as bladefall bladeblast or lacerat block... There is too much skills here!

Have you a vidéo of someone playing with that build or how do you use shortcut to use all of them correctly?
"
Cohaveth написал:
I'm trying that build in support... Until here I was using easy builds to play such as bladefall bladeblast or lacerat block... There is too much skills here!

Have you a vidéo of someone playing with that build or how do you use shortcut to use all of them correctly?

I only use summon skeletons and vaal for bosses. The auras are cast once and never again. Summon an AG, zombies, spectre and never worry about them again.

So I just zoom and place skeletons. I also use fleshcrafter for chest so I don't have to worry about triggering EE.
Wanted to vouch for the build, and thank the creator. Probably one of the easiest content pushers I've played. I followed the build to the letter and was able to clear red maps and complete blighted t16. Bossing is also super trivial and fun. I can't recommend this build enough. Its smooth sailing once you get Dead Reckoning.

Past couple days I've been able to dump the currency gained from semi-afk blight maps, and started pushing for upgrades. (I'm going for a bit more aura, over defense)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация