[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
FarVision написал:
Remind me of the reasoning behind not leveling Convocation past 9?

Depends if are going to use it with cwdt ot not. I maxed it and auto cast to reposition whenever I want
"
arcon97 написал:
Newb question here: Does the chest need to be Corrupted?

Only if you waant some specific corrupte :)
"
FarVision написал:

More important question is - why use it at all? You dont need it for skeletons, and i dont think its wort it for the rest of the summons neither.
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
FarVision написал:

More important question is - why use it at all? You dont need it for skeletons, and i dont think its wort it for the rest of the summons neither.

It might be a personal choice but I like using it. Convocation allows me to hide in a corner with the hole crew in front of me while I knock enemies back with glacial cascade. Also, it works for phantasm (almost sure kkkk) , so while mapping it is very useful to clear packs.
Последняя редакция: felipesallum. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 13:58:18
Been trying different spectres to complement my skellies. I started off with the cookie-cutter Carnage/Host + Evangelist and Arena Master.

Arena Master I am sold on, he provides solid, reliable buffs. The apes as noted earlier hardly get to cast their frenzy/power charges. The Evangelist can be golden but not too consistent. I brought in 3 Baranite Thaumaturges, amazing boss damage (if they are hit by the blasts..) but very underwhelming in mapping and especially Ultimatums.

Thinking of SOs but they won't be suitable for an EE build such as mine (in addition, I am using Breathstealers). Redemption Sentries saw vids of and they seem to fit my liking. Apparently they convert 75% of their Phys damage to cold, which suits me. They use projectiles though. Are they hampered for our kind of build?

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Последняя редакция: NaineNoire. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 15:56:31

Thank you for your build, I'm having a blast with it this league.
I made some changes after upgrading my gear like AG, spectres, removing curse setup by using fleshcrafter chest.
I'm stilling strying to min max by maybe dropping skitterbots or zealotry to put flesh and stone and/or aspect of the spider for more defense.
It performs really well.
Последняя редакция: Negi24. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 21:56:01
Got my self a good wand and dropped MoM Agsnotic. Survivabiliy is still good as I gained over 800 life swtiching to max block variant (no Glancing blow). With Divergent Tempest shield, bone offering and rumi flask up near 100% of the time I'm at 74/70 block chance :) Smoke mine and aspect of spider also help alot. Ultimatum t16 is a breeze. I can be even more tanky if drop 1 ring for enfeeble/ temp chain auto curse, but not really need it right now.

^ Ayyy we all love phoenix right mate :))

Последняя редакция: camapngu133. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 23:10:26
"
camapngu133 написал:
Got my self a good wand and dropped MoM Agsnotic. Survivabiliy is still good as I gained over 800 life swtiching to max block variant (no Glancing blow). With Divergent Tempest shield, bone offering and rumi flask up near 100% of the time I'm at 74/70 block chance :) Smoke mine and aspect of spider also help alot. Ultimatum t16 is a breeze. I can be even more tanky if drop 1 ring for enfeeble/ temp chain auto curse, but not really need it right now.

Hi, which Spectres are you using in your Build?
"
venk2011 написал:
"
camapngu133 написал:

Hi, which Spectres are you using in your Build?

I was testing Baranites Thaumaturge. Has damage potential but no use if not going pure spectre. So back to Carnage Chieftain, Host Chieftain, Arena Master, Ancient Wrath combo :)
It's refreshing to see build/gear variants popping up. The effort to raise % block chance to a point where one can ditch Glancing Blows is intriguing but hardish to achieve.

@ evilmindcz - Saw you dropped Cascade for BB. How do you proc EE?

@ camapngu133 - How does Ancient Wrath play out in our build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация