[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Hey everyone,

Started leveling this build. So much fun.

I've acquired a +2 skin of the loyals and one set of large + 2 medium cluster jewels to start me off.

What upgrade order on items should I aim for while I start low level maps?

Cheers
Is Brewed for Potency any good for this build?
"
CrimsonVex написал:

'any good" sure
"good" no
"perfect" no,no, noooooooooooooooo

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
Coatesy написал:
Hey everyone,

I've acquired a +2 skin of the loyals and one set of large + 2 medium cluster jewels to start me off.

Cheers

+2 skin is nice . huge boost on flame wall lvl , a curse ring would be nice too if u got one . build is so fast that only curse on hit can cover

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Последняя редакция: Tom1nside. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 8:33:05
"
Tom1nside написал:
"
Coatesy написал:
Hey everyone,

Cheers

+2 skin is nice . huge boost on flame wall lvl , a curse ring would be nice too if u got one . build is so fast that only curse on hit can cover

Thanks! Grabbing a ring now, just had to try juggle around resistances. Easy now but I see it being a bit harder when you need to start buying all those +1 spell and burning/fire damage items. Takes up a few suffix slots!
"
BergMichel написал:
"
DecentDanny написал:
Wow! Thank you so much. The fact that you even made a change in my Pob for me is insane. Ur the man!
I've made all the changes u said I needed to make. The awake gems are leveling and I need a few more levels myself to finish my clusters.
What do you think should be my next objective? What's the smart thing to do now?
Again thanks a lot!

You don't need to wait for the gems to level. They are better at lvl 1 than their non-woke equivalent at lvl 20. Just remember to quality them up.

Next I'd recommend ditching the Tabula for a +2 Skin of the Loyal. Getting one with 4 blue sockets is quite expensive, so get one with 3b, 2r, 1g and ditch Ele Focus for an Empower. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/LByjPaVtn
There's 2 up for 5ex right now which is a bargain, and an Empower 4 will set you back 2,5ex.

This will give you ~500es, 17% extra phys reduction with flasks up and 900kdps.

DONE! This is great. My DMG and sustain went up. Got the awake gems and the empower in there. Got the of the loyal for 5ex. Now i have 5 ex left for further upgrades. Ur a legend!
Hi, how can I start building this build on lvl 30? Sorry I'm new in PoE..
"
CAKE написал:
"
CrimsonVex написал:

'any good" sure
"good" no
"perfect" no,no, noooooooooooooooo

What are the best mediums? Surely not the suggested 3 x exposure therapy/burning bright.

I'm running these mediums:
2 x exposure therapy/burning bright
1 cooked alive/burning bright
1 brewed for potency/burning bright
Cooked alien>Fan of flames>Burning right

You do need just one fan of flames, it will spread ignites which means the cooked alive debuff has higher aoe.

It is not must have because it does not boost your dps, but adds some comfort and crashes of game.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Thanks for the guidance. Working on some changes now.

I have a hard time maintaining mana with kinetic blast. Power Syphon I assume is better earlier on?

Also what auras are good early on. I cannot use malevolence + ash yet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация