[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Synetics написал:

What is the low life build? Do you have a POB? I already invested in a few exalts for the build so i dont have enough for the transition. I'll focus on getting the +1 upgrade on the wand. Also I ran the numbers on POB and I won't have enough mana to use my Kinetic Blast. I would only have 20 mana remaining and KB costs 40 mana.

your Enlighten is lv2, with lv 3 you should have 52 mana.

for low life you can check with pob ninja that use pain attunement
Hey all - wanted to add my take on the build. PoB shows 2mDPS, and just cleared AL9 70iiq feared last night. My goals for this version are comfy juiced mapping + ultimatums, and fast enough bossing.

PoB pastebin linking is down right now (you can still import via account name) but here is the list of differences from the main build:

- Ele hit + Combat Focus for EE application

- Shield Charge + Fortify for better mobility + survivability

- More efficient passive tree allocation (several tweaks here and there to spend points more efficiently)

- Faster Attacks + Projectile elder gloves for Ele hit, adding tons of QoL

- Convocation on left click, since golems mostly die to chip damage + never regenerating

- Disorienting Display on 2 large clusters, for consistent AoE blind

Последняя редакция: Bonerfleximus. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 15:07:18
"
Oxidizerr написал:

Things just skyrocket with this upgrade....

10% lightning res - is that accurate? Nice DPS setup but looks pretty rippy
"
Bonerfleximus написал:
Disorienting Display on 2 large clusters, for consistent AoE blind

I'm not sure if blinding enemies does any good if you've taken Unwavering Stance and can't evade. Please correct me if that's not right.
Think I asked this before but can't for the life of me find my post, so maybe I didn't.

Is this build one for true "endgame", or is my best bet to transition into Burning Arrow once I've gotten a nice budget going?
"
Bonerfleximus написал:

Does this work well? I feel when I dash into a mob pack, it is clunky to clear the pack (since some are behind you). I always aim to dash a little outside the pack, so one flameslinger cast will clear the pack. Would love to get fortify tho. Maybe my worry doesn't matter where it is needed most, in Ultimatums.
"
Adjust91 написал:
Think I asked this before but can't for the life of me find my post, so maybe I didn't.

Is this build one for true "endgame", or is my best bet to transition into Burning Arrow once I've gotten a nice budget going?

It is probably cheaper to get this build to 10M dps than BA at this point, BA gear is expensive.
"
Bonerfleximus написал:
"
Oxidizerr написал:

Things just skyrocket with this upgrade....

10% lightning res - is that accurate? Nice DPS setup but looks pretty rippy

PoB doesnt calculate +100 light resist from Malachai's Ring
"
citizenX написал:
"
Bonerfleximus написал:

Does this work well? I feel when I dash into a mob pack, it is clunky to clear the pack (since some are behind you). I always aim to dash a little outside the pack, so one flameslinger cast will clear the pack. Would love to get fortify tho. Maybe my worry doesn't matter where it is needed most, in Ultimatums.

I find it only feels good with faster attack, and with flame dash to get past obstacles on demand (also gives arcane surge). With these two it feels really smooth. For packs behind me I just shoot behind me once, I attack really fast due to lvl 20 faster atks on elder gloves. If you run Dying Sun it also makes clear insane cause both the extra proj and AoE scale EH clearspeed, so you don't have to shoot behind very often if you can find room for it.

Edit: just realized what you meant by dashing into the pack (to proc fortify). I don't aim for the packs TBH, but for ultimatums and high density areas you end up charging through random strays all the time so fortify is always up when it matters. When clearing I try to offscreen as much as possible just cause its faster and you don't need to be as tanky for trash mobs.
Последняя редакция: Bonerfleximus. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 2:49:36
Could anyone help me to improve my character?
https://pastebin.com/h9cFaSKp

I think I've finally taken care of my accuracy and Dex. That Precision is turned off now. Also, I checked that Empower 4 only gives 10k more damage?

I have around 3 ex left, cluster jewels are mad expensive as are other items that I need.
Последняя редакция: lolyndasmu. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 8:50:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация