[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

https://pastebin.com/pg9f19ed

Hey thur. ended up trying a couple other builds earlier in the league but came back to this build. I know my gear isn't optimal, but i was hoping for some advice on what's next. I think my next major purchase is transcendent mind. what else am i missing? I am not the most experienced PoB user, but my dps seems quite low in comparison to some of the other PoB's that i have looked at.

Just got a trigger wand and moved some gems around and added some new gems so not all my skill levels are great. Just working with 1 large cluster atm. I know i need to up my amulet for sure, but i haven't really found what i was looking for. The devoto's i was just using it for the dexterity and some extra move speed, but it's not really a great helm for this build. any help would be great. I am cruising in maps, but slow for some bosses. My survivability has improved with the shadowstich vs a tabula, going up to 5.4k hp and 700ish es with 1900 from the elementalist aegis passive and 1900 from steelskin.

Thanks for the great build and once again any feedback.

Good day exile.
"
Dominatethefear написал:
https://pastebin.com/pg9f19ed

Flasks. Get a Panicked/Bubbling/Seeting Divine Life Flask of Staunching. Drop the silver flask and the witchfire flask, and the mana flask too if you can sustain mana. Instead, get a Cinderswallow's Urn (mod is your choice, I use the movespeed one), and an anti-curse affix Basalt flask. Third flask is your choice, I'd go with Rumi's for nice defense boost. Then, get a proper quicksilver, Chemist's/Alchemist's/Experimenter's prefix of your choice, of Adrenaline suffix. Also freeze immunity is not required because of your ascendancy.

Elemental Equilibrum. Drop Storm Brand. Socket Chaos golem into the malachai ring, and get an abyss jewel with minions deal x cold/lightning damage mod.

Items. Get an Eye of Malice for mad dps boost, else, get a well rolled rare. Get an amulet with +1 to fire/intelligence skill gems (preferably both). If you don't have the budget, get Primordial Chain. Also, get a new anointment for the amulet. I'd also drop the Pyre ring for a rare with t1 life.

Gem links. Your preference, but I'd like to suggest a Steelskin - Flame Dash - Arcane Surge link (Steelskin on LMB) for DPS boost. Btw, I don't use Vaal RF nor Blood Rage, but have portal gem for convenience and a culling strike support for 3 golems.

Tree. No direct suggestions, but with so few points for the clusters, I'd consider dropping the large jewel for a medium one.
Последняя редакция: Eti88. Время: 10 июня 2021 г., 9:14:03
thanks for the directions to head i appreciate it.
Hi, TrialMaster T16, shaper, elder, sirus done.
combat focus (fire)
EE
divergent elemental hit lvl1>chain>gmp>unbound ailments

Последняя редакция: Feo777. Время: 1 июля 2021 г., 7:15:29
"
Feo777 написал:
Hi, TrialMaster T16, shaper, elder, sirus done.
combat focus (fire)
EE

OK, what I really like about this is that you will always inflict EE on enemies even during regular clear and not just bosses. Clever! Also, it will have constant uptime and not rely on golem hit/being alive on bosses.

4-5 point investment also opens up ring slot, somewhat justified (a bit rough, but overall I think worth it). 3pts for EE + 1-2 points for combat focus.

Perhaps you could drop unbound ailments (Ele Hit-GMP-Chain-Unbound) for Fork to get a bit better clear as well? Thoughts?
So I did some testing and found out that sometimes projectiles don't work quite well with Flame Wall.

Projectiles to your right and to your left (when you have multiple) will hit enemies but won't apply degen if it's your first Wall being cast.

You can test it yourself with something like Power Syphon lvl21 and hextouch + flammability (for visibility of hit).

Reason is I think, Flame Wall starts from center to right/left and far-left/far-right projectiles just travel too fast and skip it.

Second attack works fine since you already have a full wall in front of you.

So, I fully removed GMP/Chain from my link, and left just naked Kinetic Bolt, which by itself forks enough times to clear mobs. Added Combustion, Hextouch + Flammability, it's is much more convenient for bossing to only cast 1 spell and focus on positioning. Removed Wave of Conviction completely (I have Eye of Malice, since you already put most bosses to -50% resist and for Sirus you need to be near them constantly)

I also have no problems grinding Ultimatums with this link (Fought like 5 Trialmasters already). And as I said bossing is easiser, kille A8 Sirus few times, Maven, etc.

It also leaves some space for more support gems, I put Empower on golems and Enlighten on Herald/Malevolence.

Thinking of getting rid of golems completely for Heart of Destruction and Shaper of Storms + free passives, but phys reduction and regen are just too good probably.
"
EE

Does this really work? Flame Wall adds fire dmg to all projectiles and I'm not sure EE is working here.
"
NoIDontThinkSo написал:
"
EE

Does this really work? Flame Wall adds fire dmg to all projectiles and I'm not sure EE is working here.

EE doesn't do damage of the non chosen element, even if it's added from other sources, so a Combat Focus making sure it never choses fire will guarantee that you'll always have the extra damage from EE.
couple of nerfs to this build after reading the manifesto, but it should still be a solid leaguestarter, right?

(my biggest worry is the overall mana cost, with spellslinger now using the mana cost of the triggered spell)
"
leafyr0kr написал:
couple of nerfs to this build after reading the manifesto, but it should still be a solid leaguestarter, right?

(my biggest worry is the overall mana cost, with spellslinger now using the mana cost of the triggered spell)

From what I saw, it doesn't mention Spellslinger costing mana (I would assume not as we paid the mana cost already to reserve)

However, the change to elementalist may hurt.

"Golem Elementalist no longer provides increased damage per golem. The golem buff effect bonus on Liege of the Primordial now always provides 100% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems rather than scaling with Golem count. This Ascendancy path was providing too much power and defence compared to other high-investment Ascendancy effects, so is now more heavily focussed on the buffs granted by golems rather than generic effects. By changing the buff effect on Liege of the Primordial it creates less of a reliance on having many golems and makes it more powerful in cases where players want to use just a few instead of feeling forced to invest into maximum Golems through various Unique Items."
Последняя редакция: Dregnos. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 0:03:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация