[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

Hello, just started, which pob should I use? Seems like a lot of ppl have tried different things, anyone Who can point me into a direction? :)
Последняя редакция: Machinehead666. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 12:56:01
"
Tiegs написал:
Hey, it says that it's pure lightning damage to trigger the ignite but how do you convert the 50% phys from divine ire ? I guess i'm missing something..
Thanks !

The title is misleading. There's no need for your damage to be 100% lightning.

"
Cedvin написал:
Why it is required to go 100% phys to light?

It isn't required at all. With Shaper of Flames, all damage types ignite at all times.

It maybe somewhat useful to convert physical to lightning to apply a slightly bigger Shock, if you're lucky. If you take shaper of storms too then conversion becomes irrelevant again.

I got myself this helmet and I can confirm that golems socketed in it do apply all three exposures on hit. Monsters with no resistance get "vulnerable to fire, cold and lightning" after being hit by any golem.
I only use chaos and stone golems. So, I'm pretty sure the type of damage they deal doesn't matter as these two deal no elemental damage.
"
davido123 написал:
For applying exposure i think the best option is using a new base helmet with Socketed Skills Apply Fire,Cold And Lightning Exposure On Hit like this (-10% for each element), then using Mastermind of Discord gives us a total of -35% res.

I'm not 100% sure but Mastermind of Discord says "Exposures you inflict" so I assume it won't work with exposure inflicted by your golems.
I'm still looking for another source of exposure to pick this new helmet with added cold dmg
"
artifleur написал:
"
davido123 написал:
For applying exposure i think the best option is using a new base helmet with Socketed Skills Apply Fire,Cold And Lightning Exposure On Hit like this (-10% for each element), then using Mastermind of Discord gives us a total of -35% res.

I'm not 100% sure but Mastermind of Discord says "Exposures you inflict" so I assume it won't work with exposure inflicted by your golems.

so far im using this helmet with the golem socketed

If i change from shaper of storm to mastermind of discord, then ill socket the storm brand
"
artifleur написал:
"
davido123 написал:

If i change from shaper of storm to mastermind of discord, then ill socket the storm brand
I'm at a point in this build where the only places left to spend points are in the cluster jewels i dont have yet, and i don't know where to spend them in the mean time.
"
Keldrath написал:
I'm at a point in this build where the only places left to spend points are in the cluster jewels i dont have yet, and i don't know where to spend them in the mean time.

Don't have to wait to get the perfect one. Just rolls 2 medium (4 passive ) and 1 large (8) with alts till you get blowback (most important) on the mediums and almost any combination of 2 on the large. Then get some small gems (make sure its correct ilvl) and wait for harvest craft to try to get fettle.
Hi, i have been reading this forum since the start, I have currently started high tier red maps and struggling to stay alive. I am looking for suggestions on survivability as I have gotten the max out of my dps I think, as you can see from my gear.

Последняя редакция: brandonsin197. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 14:09:41
"
Tuia007 написал:
"
artifleur написал:
"
davido123 написал:

Im using storm brand to inflict flammability curse and combustion, with the helmet i also apply that boosted exposure, if for exmaple im battling with conquerors, i just need to drop storm brand and hit them 2 times on full stacked divine ire, looking at them frying like a butter on a pan

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация