[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
ulraththeunclean написал:
Another post looking for priorities for upgrades.

Currently have 500 c to play around with. I know the cluster jewels suck. The new staff (4 Ex plus a lucky divine) uppded the damage a lot.

Still getting gibbed in high tier maps. Any advice is welcomed.

Probably will prioritize:
Thread of hope
new clusters (What notables to prioritize?)
New armor maybe? Wondering if Brass Dome may be an option.

Just some quick thoughts. You sorely need some defensive layers and a new body will not help you in that regard. You can:
1) invest in a well-rolled Rumi and take the Glancing Blows keystone - this should make your defense a lot more consistent;
2) take Cinderswallow with "50% chance to avoid being stunned during flask effect" instead of Unwavering Stance (the flask is awesome, especially for ignites); this will allow you to swap Herald for Flesh and Stone (in Sand stance) for blind and damage reduction;
3) socket two Primordial Eminences which will not only give you an additional golem, but will also increase the potency of buffs granted by them;
4) use one small cluster jewel with Enduring Composure for easy endurance charges.
Pray tell, why is noone using Replica Emberwake for that build? It gives me around +600k dps, which sounds nuts. Drawback, which is lower ignite damage in time, do not look that bad...
First post ever I think, I've been with this build since league start, been improving it slowly. Currently at 3.2M ignite dps, but survivability I think could be a bit better, Im currently saving to get new rings and drop some cold resistance which now I have waaay too much.

This is my build currently: https://pastebin.com/6FCS2UxC

Any advice on what should I change, or any items I should aim to?
"
Aziello написал:
Pray tell, why is noone using Replica Emberwake for that build? It gives me around +600k dps, which sounds nuts. Drawback, which is lower ignite damage in time, do not look that bad...

The reason is quite simple really. While Replica Emberwake does increase your DPS, it significantly reduces the duration of your ignites. Considering Divine Ire needs a while to gain full stacks while you're standing still and susceptible to damage, this makes uptime of your ignites much worse, meaning you need to stand still even longer and are even more prone do dying.
"
Ihazevich написал:
First post ever I think, I've been with this build since league start, been improving it slowly. Currently at 3.2M ignite dps, but survivability I think could be a bit better, Im currently saving to get new rings and drop some cold resistance which now I have waaay too much.

This is my build currently: https://pastebin.com/6FCS2UxC

Any advice on what should I change, or any items I should aim to?

If im not mistaken your helmet has a free socket. Move your combustion gem to support the brand, and add a Swift Affliction or Ignite proliferation to your Divine Ire.

Try get a 8 passive fire damage large cluster with burning bright and fan the flames (so you wont need ignite proliferation in your 6l and you'll be able to use swift affliction).
Has anyone tried or considered using The Queen's Hunger? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Queen%27s_Hunger All offerings are good in some way, probably not that good it you aren't using a shield though. Think it's worth using?
Последняя редакция: Xilian_PoE. Время: 2 февр. 2021 г., 8:58:59
"
Xilian_PoE написал:
Has anyone tried or considered using The Queen's Hunger? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Queen%27s_Hunger All offerings are good in some way, probably not that good it you aren't using a shield though. Think it's worth using?

No, I don't think it's worth it at all. There are so many powerful options out there (including Eternity Shroud if you want a farmable unique) that having a boon you have no control over is basically equivalent to having none at all. While yes, each of the offerings provides meaningful bonuses on their own, but considering they come in succession and are triggered automatically, they will feel less impactful than if you had the option of choosing when they apply. In my opinion at least. :)
Which of these two shields is better for this build?

"
Dromidas написал:
I made one quick change to my build after insta-gibbing myself on lv 83 atziri. One of the rings has -reflected damage which combined with the pantheon and jewel implicits makes me reflect immune. Uber atziri should be deathless now since every other phase was a joke.

Edit: This plan is FUBAR. Divine flesh makes it impossible to get reflect immunity (other than ascendency or CI). 50% of the reflect gets converted to chaos.

The second one is better, but both are bad.

you should aim to get a shield with:

- #% life on block
- life and some res
- if you have currency, some chaos in.
- if you have more currency, +1phys to all gems/+1 lightning to all gems

you should get aegis, it's very decent if you combine it with divine flesh, at least for end game content, where dots hit super hard, it helps a shit ton.

If someone wants something to aim for (my build is pretty upgraded, need some better rings and a +5 staff to pump my dps even more, next plan prob is:

- +5 stave
- try blackflame ring
- try wither setup for bosses
- ring with flamabilty
- ring with good dex and maybe chaos res.
- better shield with chaos res.

I may try divine flesh, not really sure.

I did A5, did it smoothly until last phase, I NEVER fought sirus and lost to it at 10%, but it's super easy, this build do all end game.

Currently 4.8k hp + 800k ES shield, but can pump it more.

POB: https://pastebin.com/HM38jST3

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация