Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

WOOOOOOOWWWW WRECKER!!!
I just got this up and running!
I could not be away from my skeletons and I love phantasms so I added this:

This enabled me to complete your build and add a little to it!
Now with the vulnerability on shield charge, it is truly effortless.
I am going for level 25 specters and may add a kitavas herald or 2.
Dwaine and I are loving this!
Personal note: I found out I have covid this morning so I am stuck in wraeclast for 10 days. Yesterday was the worst of it I hope. I felt much better today!

Take care, zombie on and THANK YOU for the fun!

I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Hi, new player here. First of all, thanks a lot for the build and the guide. I'm having a blast so far. I have a noob question though: beeing a pure physical build, why do you take those two nodes with elemental damage in the pasive tree just to grab the jewel slot in the northwest part? Wouldn't be more efficient to grab the one on the north part in which we would only spend one point on + 10 intelligence instead of two on 6% increased elemental damage? Or are we dealing also elemental damage? Thanks again.
"
Xiimbox написал:
Hi, new player here. First of all, thanks a lot for the build and the guide. I'm having a blast so far. I have a noob question though: beeing a pure physical build, why do you take those two nodes with elemental damage in the pasive tree just to grab the jewel slot in the northwest part? Wouldn't be more efficient to grab the one on the north part in which we would only spend one point on + 10 intelligence instead of two on 6% increased elemental damage? Or are we dealing also elemental damage? Thanks again.

Good question! That path is for cluster Jewels that can only be socketed in the outer regions of the tree. This is the most efficient path for this build.
I most likely will not be using one myself. My suggestion is to leave those points for last and if you feel you need cluster jewels, add it in at that time.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Gotta say first off I love your filters and guides.

I was just curious if you use filterblade to customize the filters what theme / sounds are you using? I would love to do something similar and adjust it for specific classes as I go and would love to have the same theme as I'm now used to it.

Thanks,
Gkuba
Hello,

did someone already do high tier maps with the build or endgame bosses?
Minions always works well for low-normal tier maps but once you get to the strong bosses they die way too fast.
Would play this build if someone can share his/her experience on high tier maps.

Kind Regards
"
Hello,

did someone already do high tier maps with the build or endgame bosses?
Minions always works well for low-normal tier maps but once you get to the strong bosses they die way too fast.
Would play this build if someone can share his/her experience on high tier maps.

Kind Regards

Yep, Atziri and Elderslayers are no problem. Catarina is a bit pain. I think I died two times to defeat her. T16 bosses hmmm. Sometimes I am dead in 1 sec. I even didn't see it's coming ;-) Minions are untouched. Sometimes all minions died and I must run away to (if it's possible) rearm. It depend, but I don't now on what. Usually I don't care. If i feel that something could go wrong I just wait for end of fulling exp and try to kill that boss in the beggining of exp next level. I mean I've got 0 exp so it's no problem at all.
I didn' try Sirus yet and I really don't feel a pressure on that ;-)

Heist wasn't a problem but important was to have 30% speed boost and withering step. Ritual is litlle boring for me.

Build is great, for that people like me, who likes trying to change everything and going his own way. Then it's pure fun. For eaxample i dislike shield charge so i switch to flame dash. I like golems, so I've got 3 but carrion and stone not chaos. I add convocation because it gives my minions little control and live regen, and so on... be creative, have fun ;-)
I like using Flame Dash instead of Shield Charge. Is there a support gem that goes with FD that will give a benefit similar to Fortify?
I just want to say that I've been using your guides for a few years now, and you are my PoE build hero, and I dare say this is my favorite zombie build yet. As always it's not as fast as a lot of other builds, but it fits my playstyle and does what games are meant to do: fun!

Thank so much for putting in the time to make all these. It really helps make PoE a better place :)
Hi! Another silly question: where can I get level 1 CWDT gems? The weird couple that sells them in act 4 just have level 3 ones. Thanks in advance.
"
Xiimbox написал:
Hi! Another silly question: where can I get level 1 CWDT gems? The weird couple that sells them in act 4 just have level 3 ones. Thanks in advance.

Lilly in act 6. You need to be level 38 to get a level 1 CWDT from the 'weird' couple.
Последняя редакция: 0sync0. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 13:11:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация