Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
LibraExAnima написал:
Скрытый текст
I don't know. Usually people like to go for gem levels because it makes them better in general, I'm not sure that's applicable to Zombies since I'd need to have them at level 25 for a 9th zombie - which is only possible if I get +4 levels from somewhere, +3 if it's a corrupted 21 gem I guess. However I've noticed that I don't have much quality on them yet, so that probably makes a difference.

Is spelltrigger strictly crafting or can it be rolled on wands? If that only comes through crafting, I'm gonna stick to mine or search for a wand with + to gem levels but without trigger, so I maybe can craft minion damage on it.

By the way, I died a lot of times - and I didn't see it because I couldn't see aaaaaaaaaaaanything with all those effects going about - to that bugger: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Abaxoth,_the_End_of_All_That_Is

On 3 different maps in succession by the way. I didn't even know he exists but for some reason I had unreasonably bad luck encountering him three times without even noticing it before I asked in the general chat what the heck killed me by describing what's going on. I'm so gonna avoid beyond-mods at all costs forever because he's absolutely unkillable with this build. (Unluckily for me all three maps also had a frenzy mod...)

I'm not sure how to handle high mass ritual sites yet. Not at all. It seems extremely questionable to deal with, even if playing as RF witch. I'm starting to dislike the rituals alot :D They're most of the time fine, but often they're so annoying to deal with. Ugh. (Try completing a 4th level ritual with certain already annoying bosses already killed)

I'd like to see some more gameplay from others with this build in higher tier maps as well as Maven and/or Conquerer encounters.
Hey LibraExAnima!

One thing this game has never seemed to care about is the ability for the play to see what's going on. There have been a few changes to things over time, but for the most part, this game has TONS of offscreen damage and a cluster-%^&@ of stuff on the ground so that we can't see anything. It's a constant frequency with this game. HOPEFULLY, PoE 2 has a major focus on that, but I doubt PoE 1 will see anything change that.

Ritual, is a perfect example of this. It gets so busy that unless you have the Tank of Tanks, you have no idea where to go to be safe for a split second or where to go to avoid whatever damage. I like that it's at least so enclosed that there isn't any off-screen stuff, but at the end of the day, this is a Glass Cannon league...kill it before the screen gets busy.

I'll make a point to try and play some of these build guides soon...it's just hard because the game is almost unplayable this league on the PS4 and XBox One.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
LibraExAnima написал:
Скрытый текст
Finished first time Sirus today! I've made it until his last phase where the oneshot beams start, I need to learn that part still. Had 2 portals left and beat him down to around 20% before I got me some help. Almost got killed in the last labyrinth, jee I got lucky! lol Got the heeby jeebies when I got ported into the maze. With more practice I'm sure I will get him without help!

Edit: Remind me to ALWAYS check that Maven does NOT watch T14-16 bosses. That was a nasty surprise when she started healing the damn Minotaur! lol
I saw some of your other posts and this one. Awesome job with Sirus! End bosses in PoE always take learning. So you did really well to get so far on your first encounter! Great job!

And good job with your changes too. Hang in there. This build will take you through all content. Zombies are VERY forgiving.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Ceremony написал:
Скрытый текст
Playing this on my PS5 and loving it so far, but as my only active skill is Shield Charge, wondering:

- Can you control shield charge? I was hoping that by hitting shield charge again after activating it, it would stop the charge, but often, for example during rituals, shield charge moves me further than I wanted to go, and i end up zig-zagging around to apply curses. I assume not, i just need to get used to it.

- What are some good examples of "adding some flavor" to this build if we want to feel more active (when and if we're ready)? I was debating adding back SRS to feel like I was doing something more, but not sure if that on an unset ring will do much.

- Any good Unique recommendations for this if we had currency to spare?
Hey Ceremony!

Nice Beta tag! I'm really glad you're liking the build! And I'm loving that you're on console! Can I ask you two questions? How does the game perform on Next Sony? It sucks on last-gen but I'm hoping PS5 is awesome (I've only had Series X feedback). Second, are you using my filters? (That's not a trick question ;). I just wanted to check something quick but I don't have a PS to test on.)

I actually found that I hate Shield Charge. I hate how far away I have to move the mouse (from my character) on PC to move my witch, and I hate that it's IMPOSSIBLE to stand still with it and attack a boss right beside you on console. As a result of not moving the way I wanted to, I found Shield Charge to be a liability for me. So I have actually switched my movement back to a previous version of the guide, CwDT 2, Vulnerability 6, Withering Step 9, Purifying Flame 12 (I think those are the right levels). Even though I got rid of Fortify, my survivability is WAY better.

To answer your second question, my above fix for shield charge actually removes player interaction even more as now I simply hold down Bone Armour as my only button. But to add flavour (and tons of damage) put Vaal Skeletons in your zombie links. They both use the same supports so you'd technically have 2 5 links. As long as your Zombies live, you'll be dancing. Thoughts?

Just remember that our auras are physical damage only.

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
LibraExAnima написал:
Скрытый текст
I don't know. Usually people like to go for gem levels because it makes them better in general, I'm not sure that's applicable to Zombies since I'd need to have them at level 25 for a 9th zombie - which is only possible if I get +4 levels from somewhere, +3 if it's a corrupted 21 gem I guess. However I've noticed that I don't have much quality on them yet, so that probably makes a difference.

Is spelltrigger strictly crafting or can it be rolled on wands? If that only comes through crafting, I'm gonna stick to mine or search for a wand with + to gem levels but without trigger, so I maybe can craft minion damage on it.

By the way, I died a lot of times - and I didn't see it because I couldn't see aaaaaaaaaaaanything with all those effects going about - to that bugger: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Abaxoth,_the_End_of_All_That_Is

On 3 different maps in succession by the way. I didn't even know he exists but for some reason I had unreasonably bad luck encountering him three times without even noticing it before I asked in the general chat what the heck killed me by describing what's going on. I'm so gonna avoid beyond-mods at all costs forever because he's absolutely unkillable with this build. (Unluckily for me all three maps also had a frenzy mod...)

I'm not sure how to handle high mass ritual sites yet. Not at all. It seems extremely questionable to deal with, even if playing as RF witch. I'm starting to dislike the rituals alot :D They're most of the time fine, but often they're so annoying to deal with. Ugh. (Try completing a 4th level ritual with certain already annoying bosses already killed)

I'd like to see some more gameplay from others with this build in higher tier maps as well as Maven and/or Conquerer encounters.
Hey LibraExAnima!

One thing this game has never seemed to care about is the ability for the play to see what's going on. There have been a few changes to things over time, but for the most part, this game has TONS of offscreen damage and a cluster-%^&@ of stuff on the ground so that we can't see anything. It's a constant frequency with this game. HOPEFULLY, PoE 2 has a major focus on that, but I doubt PoE 1 will see anything change that.

Ritual, is a perfect example of this. It gets so busy that unless you have the Tank of Tanks, you have no idea where to go to be safe for a split second or where to go to avoid whatever damage. I like that it's at least so enclosed that there isn't any off-screen stuff, but at the end of the day, this is a Glass Cannon league...kill it before the screen gets busy.

I'll make a point to try and play some of these build guides soon...it's just hard because the game is almost unplayable this league on the PS4 and XBox One.

PLEASE tell me PoE2 is simply an expansion to the first game. I'd hate to have to buy new MTX and Stash tabs X.x By a very quick look on the website it looks like it. It's the first time I've heard about PoE2 but it looks exciting to say the least.

I still want your thoughts on Atziri's Reflection. Even though I'm not getting it too soon (I'm trying a Bane/Soulrend witch build guide that consumed some of my currency, it's almost 1 button play and seems promising so far), I'm still having my thoughts on that one :D
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Ceremony написал:
Скрытый текст
Playing this on my PS5 and loving it so far, but as my only active skill is Shield Charge, wondering:

- Can you control shield charge? I was hoping that by hitting shield charge again after activating it, it would stop the charge, but often, for example during rituals, shield charge moves me further than I wanted to go, and i end up zig-zagging around to apply curses. I assume not, i just need to get used to it.

- What are some good examples of "adding some flavor" to this build if we want to feel more active (when and if we're ready)? I was debating adding back SRS to feel like I was doing something more, but not sure if that on an unset ring will do much.

- Any good Unique recommendations for this if we had currency to spare?
Hey Ceremony!

Nice Beta tag! I'm really glad you're liking the build! And I'm loving that you're on console! Can I ask you two questions? How does the game perform on Next Sony? It sucks on last-gen but I'm hoping PS5 is awesome (I've only had Series X feedback). Second, are you using my filters? (That's not a trick question ;). I just wanted to check something quick but I don't have a PS to test on.)

I actually found that I hate Shield Charge. I hate how far away I have to move the mouse (from my character) on PC to move my witch, and I hate that it's IMPOSSIBLE to stand still with it and attack a boss right beside you on console. As a result of not moving the way I wanted to, I found Shield Charge to be a liability for me. So I have actually switched my movement back to a previous version of the guide, CwDT 2, Vulnerability 6, Withering Step 9, Purifying Flame 12 (I think those are the right levels). Even though I got rid of Fortify, my survivability is WAY better.

To answer your second question, my above fix for shield charge actually removes player interaction even more as now I simply hold down Bone Armour as my only button. But to add flavour (and tons of damage) put Vaal Skeletons in your zombie links. They both use the same supports so you'd technically have 2 5 links. As long as your Zombies live, you'll be dancing. Thoughts?

Just remember that our auras are physical damage only.

Thanks for the response! I'll play around! PS5 rules -- no drop in framerates, smooth as silk, even on some brutally high-density maps. I haven't used your filters yet, using the "out of the box" console ones but I may dip a toe in! :)
Thanks for your patience everyone. BUSY weekend. You're fantastic though :)

"
LibraExAnima написал:
Скрытый текст
PLEASE tell me PoE2 is simply an expansion to the first game. I'd hate to have to buy new MTX and Stash tabs X.x By a very quick look on the website it looks like it. It's the first time I've heard about PoE2 but it looks exciting to say the least.

I still want your thoughts on Atziri's Reflection. Even though I'm not getting it too soon (I'm trying a Bane/Soulrend witch build guide that consumed some of my currency, it's almost 1 button play and seems promising so far), I'm still having my thoughts on that one :D
Hey LibraExAnima :). PoE 2 is a poor title that scares people. It's the same game. They said at the announcement that PoE 1 and 2 are simply going to be co-existing campaigns that you can choose to between to reach the same endgame that they both share. There are a lot of details to all of that during the announcement, but that's the gist of it. They also said that all of their PoE 1 content, especially paid products, will totally work. Just think of it as a big update, not a new game. (It's new to them, just an improvement for us.)

Their videos of Exilecon were really cool and are on GGG's Youtube channel. I've seen them a few times each ;). Who knows how things have changed for them, but they are a company of their word. So we'll see what happens.

Atziri's Reflection is cool but it's not a perfect fit for this build. You miss out on TONS of survivability and ease of gearing for the sake of curse immunity. To me, it's just a "for fun" unique. So only add it if you're blowing through content.

"
Ceremony написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for the response! I'll play around! PS5 rules -- no drop in framerates, smooth as silk, even on some brutally high-density maps. I haven't used your filters yet, using the "out of the box" console ones but I may dip a toe in! :)
Awesome Ceremony! That's really exciting. I'm glad to hear it's so good. I'm really excited to upgrade, whenever that will be.

Don't worry about the filters. Only use them if you actually wanted to; not for my sake. I was just curious if they were working properly as I don't have a system to test it on. I assume they are as no errors show. So don't go out of your way.

Annnnnd

Loving the build, farthest I've ever gotten -- but getting chewed up by T13+ ... Im ele-capped, but only have 10% chaos. My armor is around 1400 and sub 1000 avoidance. Im at 4900 life.

You can check out my character "Downward" -- maybe a new chest piece? My skill tree isnt loading properly. A lot of points are in a minion damage cluster. I also havent done my final uber lab ascendancy yet.
Try getting more armour on your gear pieces, physical reduction will help a lot. The chest piece definitely needs to go and I suggest as before; Try using a armour heavy chest piece if possible and your currency allows it. Replace the staunching life potion with
- Trust me, it's super strong (Don't quality it though :D) since you already have a staunching flask.

With my gear (LibraExMortem and LibraExInfernum respectively, except obvious gear swaps like weapon and amulet 95% of my gear is reused on my other characters, I've done T15 and 16 more or less comfortably. Of course part of my stuff was a little bit more expensive, but never more than 2 ex tops and gradually upgraded. You can look at that to get a rough idea where to go if you're like me and be a fanatic about armour and physical reduction, heh. I've also adjusted my passive tree, maybe you like some of those changes ^^ I hope that may help you deciding where to go.

I'm by no means a pro or hardcore player, but my setup worked pretty good so far.

Chaos resistance - and that's a universal agreed on consensus - is a luxury. If you can get it, it's great, but it's not mandatory. Lastly it's worth mentioning that you - in theory - have 11 more passive points to get. Those will make a difference as well as the additional life you get through the levels.
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
Последняя редакция: LibraExAnima. Время: 11 марта 2021 г., 13:11:25
Thank you!!
Your build descritions are very comprehensive :).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация