[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
lpcinder написал:
Right now, getting the gear for this build is going to be a nightmare. Arakaali's go for 5 exalts. The horror!

Yeeaah, with the buffs it's very popular like last leagues in first days. Prices vary a lot in first days of league.

Iron reflexes 200 exalts yesterday was a new top peak, I never saw such tradings before in last leaguestarts, but currency / economy is powercreeping too each league too.
Today you snipe perfect ones for 60 chaos. ... seems to be relaxed in trade today overall compared to 3.15.....

But you get also with cheap starter gear easy to lvl 100, I guess 80 chaos starting when you craft a bit and 5 exalts sirus a9 / level 100 are enough.
On page 50 the first spoiler shows all links for cheap gear:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

High prizes are often leaguestart prizes. Ongoing in league they will change. Support and demand changes through the first weeks much in trade.
The cheap starter-gear-variations carry you also safe to lvl 100.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 24 окт. 2021 г., 13:41:34
"
DTBA написал:
@Chromino

Do you mind updating the pantheon system on the first page?

Hi DTBA,

yes, the new stats of 3.16 pantheons will be edited and updated in some days.
Pantheons for the build remains as in 3.15 solaris and abberath.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 24 окт. 2021 г., 13:31:23
Ultra low budget tip: you can make a 1c 5L with The Embalmer that works real nice in white maps.
"
NotAMage написал:
Ultra low budget tip: you can make a 1c 5L with The Embalmer that works real nice in white maps.

Hehe very nice NotAMage, thank you!
I added them in starting/ levelling gear...

2 alchemy orbs, lol!
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 24 окт. 2021 г., 14:10:19
:D I just dropped one in a map and was like "oh, nice!" lol
"
NotAMage написал:
:D I just dropped one in a map and was like "oh, nice!" lol

hehe, very nice!

Only for the 1% rich of the 0.5% rich is the Replica advancing Fortress today, 15% attackblock and cwdt-integrated. 2 chaos overpriced!!
But you need a 5-link somewhere else, 1 chaos on top, that is robbery! :-)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/b8VmGWdfL

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/k3obpni5
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 24 окт. 2021 г., 14:28:37
I love the guide and the playstyle and everything around it
but were most ppl struggle is the part you reach maps to the point you can transfer to CI

Thats also my biggest struggle

"
Chromino написал:
"
Aleoddio написал:
Guide in well made but not starter friendly at all, no infos on priorities, what to pick first etc, 200 skill tress.

Infos all over the 400 page topic.

Build is working fine tho, but it's a nightmare to understand tbh.

U should clean out everything and point out the important things to do.

lol, which 200/ 400?

Sorry, it's a complex game, and so is the guide. There are many exiles who are interested in the game- and build-mechanics too.

There are other "copy my pob"-guides when it's too complex, like you prefer... Hehehe, 3 leagues before as the guide was born, the index and order was a little bit demanding. Now it's only smooth low challenging, hehehe, my Aleoddio!

Read simply FAQ or a TLTR page 50:

TLDR:

To make it the simplest, go to the first page and look for
"Choose your edition - balance your defences and offensive"

You'll find the 3 main builds with PoB under the spoiler.

2 spoilers after, you'll find "Gear, Skills, Links".
A good explanation of the overall stuff.

Finally, look for "Tipps for beginning, levelling, gearing, trading and Leaguestart" (a bit lower)

You'll find the best ways to do your way from lvl 1 to 100.

Good luck !

TLDR: Follow the PoB. Get the sockets.

Get:
Araakalis Fang
Memory Vault
Aegis Aurora
Skin of the Loyals
Shapers Touch
Circle of Nostalgia
Rainbowstride

Start clearing yelow to red maps.

I dont know any other build that gets you so cheap into red maps.

From there you start working for endgame gear. Skin of the Lords, Auls uprising, watchers eye, Clusters, yewels and a good stygian vise.

Thanks to Chimnei_Moon and Humtol!
"
Solidwolf написал:
I love the guide and the playstyle and everything around it
but were most ppl struggle is the part you reach maps to the point you can transfer to CI

Thats also my biggest struggle

Yes, that are some tough, not easy, levels. You need doing a lot at once:

upgrading flaks, crafting / trading good gear, do the ascendancies, level the gems, but mostly balance the big factors of poe good:

defences, damage, recovery.

There the levelling tipps could be better, I know and agree, it's the first levelling pob we ever did. I am more focussed on min-maxing a tree and char in endgame.

But with the skills all listed in the pob loke HoP/ DomBlow/Absolution-variations, HoA of course, recovery on block etc., it's smooth overall and there are already HoA's climbing in leaderboards again very early.
I myself optimized first all the pob's last week, do play a new levelling-char right now, and will improve some important stuff in the build after...

But just before CI it's some levels not relaxed leaguestarting, I know. It changes with recovery on shield (rare ones too), block, before CI life-masteries, resistances of course, ascendancies, after CI utility flasks, molten shell, cheap belt, boots, weapon, armour.

Thank you very much solidwolf!
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 24 окт. 2021 г., 15:36:50
Hi! thanks in advance for the ingame help :)
I'm doing a different build this league, but pulled the right colors with iron reflex for herald of agony.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация