[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Zakk777 написал:
"
Chromino написал:
"
Zakk777 написал:
Hi! Thx for Ur work bro. I'm just converting from Hop spiders. I've got noob question.Is the hoa affected by normal minion damage like slum lord? I just have casprio 128880(2 slum lords) And I don't know why damage is not writing anywhere in game.

https://pastebin.com/rxhRNpVa here it is (edited - i just changed tree for yours). I know i've got some work with it, just started today :P Idk why in pastebin my jewels are unchecked after import. I know golden rule and my old cluster jewels are from hop.

This life flask is from before ci(A8 XD ) And I'm thinking about 1 basic def setup. Now i have frost shield but Inc duration probably can be better? Maps without delirium usually not hurt me even if I tanking long with my bad dps, and shield helped me a lot with facetanking vuln mod shaper guardian I found just after change build.

If my target is killing true endgame bosses ( Maven is stupid like Mastermind i heard. I'm thinking about pass her if there is too much thinking in fight :P) is the dual curse valuable? If I remember UE Or maybe shaper too had so big curse effect reductions. And Idk how about sirius.

Yes, thank you for the pob. Looks very great! And slum lord takes only 4 points and 30 int for 160% damage, that is very, very nice and fine 40% damage per point! Great!

You will need to have one more jewel slot on the medium clusters, no problem, take a rare instead unique medium cluster.
For the 2 missing points take out probably rotten claws or raze and pillage. Rotten claws offers more singletarget, the impales of HoA are strong and triggered in 0.2 seconds of the spiders, raze and pillage is more aesthetical impactful, hehehe, and a bit stronger in mapping. Both works to switch out.

Your watcher's eye is great and b.i.s., you will be fast overcapped in spellblock and can vary and play there too.

Yes, Sirus or shaper are 66% curse resistant. For them whispers of doom is not so strong, only for mapping and smaller bosses. Normally whispers of doom should be your last three passive points and you can change them free. When you center around hard boss-farming you can instead switch in some other points, what you want, like ailments reductions, es, damage. But you can do the bosses also with the set-up of 2 curses.

Overall for boss-hunting, when you don't want to die in higher levels, I would advice to the definitiv defensive tank set-up, it is more safe and more easy, but the bosses need a bit longer. When you are not very high level above 96, you can take as well as the Offensive Edition 55 set-up, but have to know their attacks better to not die sometimes.

Yes, the skill slots are not easy to organize. In your gear you can take increased duration integrated in rare boots with dex and energyshield if possible, so you free up one slot (see offensive Edition 55) and with your watcher's eye you have enough spellblock. You can switch in a rare unsocketed ring. Or you can use frostblink instead ice nova to raise spiders with it's aoe and instead withering step as blink skill. You loose dodge and withers (you loose the elusive-buffs on skill-use also), but get teleports (see "blizard"). When you are able to desecrate next to your char in boss-fights, the smaller aoe of ball-lightnings alone is enough to raise the spiders too, but you will sometimesmiss the worm, hehe. Or you can go without increased duration or without frost wall without problems too.

To get somewhere, on clusters or jewel or gloves integrated, chance to blind for you or minions would be great, it doubles the capacities of your molten shell and frostshield in practical (take a look into "21 is only half of the truth"). But your belt with so much high energy-shield is great too. Hard and complicated to decide what is stronger as best opportunity and I think both works fine & great! Or perhaps put in a stibniteflask with melee smoke-cloud for blindings and 50% evasion.

Hehehe, and yes, the build got much too long, lol. Only to show more variations and different setups, and fun and interesting for me too, lol.

I am sorry for wall of text, hehehe!
And thank you! Very nice build, gear and set-up of your char! And I will add slum lord later to the variations in the build, thank you a lot!
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 14 марта 2021 г., 16:01:17
I feel like it's time for me to write my experience with this build (and HoP) and thank the writers, Chromino for this awesome build and guide, and also Vatinas for getting me in the Guardian business in the first place.
Also Chromino, thanks for the detailed help on questions!

First of all, I have to say I'm a very casual player. I have killed Sirus once only.

I feel this HoA version of Guardian is a lot stronger and tankier than the HoP build. In maps there is very little left that can kill me, and Sirus was a complete snoozefest. I only died once because I stupidly ran into a black circle.
I like the frost nova for getting spiders more reliably a lot, and Grace on top of Determination is just awesome. Also, only needing one Circle Ring is just cheaper and more versatile for gearing.

But there is only one problem with the build, the movement ability which is lacking.

I did two tries of Shaper, one with Vatinas HoP build and one with this one. I did terrible with the HoA build because running out of the beam and other stuff is so slow. With HoP (an earlier try) I only failed it because I didn't know I had to hide in Zana's red globe.

So I think I will just skip Clarity (don't have a Watcher's Eye anyway right now) and get Flame Dash in. Or maybe skip Withering Step. This will also help with Delve I think, when getting boxed in.

Besides that, this is my favourite build and I'm already looking forward to speedrun it next league (unless GGG somehow messes it up for us)

Thank you !
"
baboen написал:
I feel like it's time for me to write my experience with this build (and HoP) and thank the writers, Chromino for this awesome build and guide, and also Vatinas for getting me in the Guardian business in the first place.

First of all, I have to say I'm a very casual player. I have killed Sirus once only.

I feel this HoA version of Guardian is a lot stronger and tankier than the HoP build. In maps there is very little left that can kill me, and Sirus was a complete snoozefest. I only died once because I stupidly ran into a black circle.
I like the frost nova for getting spiders more reliably a lot, and Grace on top of Determination is just awesome. Also, only needing one Circle Ring is just cheaper and more versatile for gearing.

But there is only one problem with the build, the movement ability which is lacking.

I did two tries of Shaper, one with Vatinas HoP build and one with this one. I did terrible with the HoA build because running out of the beam and other stuff is so slow. With HoP (an earlier try) I only failed it because I didn't know I had to hide in Zana's red globe.

So I think I will just skip Clarity (don't have a Watcher's Eye anyway right now) and get Flame Dash in. Or maybe skip Withering Step. This will also help with Delve I think, when getting boxed in.

Besides that, this is my favourite build and I'm already looking forward to speedrun it next league (unless GGG somehow messes it up for us)

Thank you !

From my erlier experience flame dash is great alternative. U can just skip from the danger. I used this before shield charge in hop version of build and after change I felt can't just runavay from degens and dangerous waves of attacks. True as Chronimo said U're losing more facetank buff alternatives, but U jumping easy from the danger. Now after witchering step I feel Im much slower than schield charge, but I'm not leveled it yet then I can't say how big will bee feeling difference with that when I min-max my gems.
Последняя редакция: Zakk777. Время: 14 марта 2021 г., 9:31:44
miss click post after post sry :P I forgot take story quest passives XD Now I belive I can finish my tree setup. Have U any ideas how to get near 60 dex and 30 40 str for free passives? Any chance in clusters for that amount? And I know dex ring but I'm afraid I likie to have 2x nostalgia in this version :) and I just saw 30 dex in your amu but i'ts still too low. Eventually I'll try min max tree with normal jewels w dex in cluster socets...
Последняя редакция: Zakk777. Время: 14 марта 2021 г., 9:49:44
"
baboen написал:

Thank you !

Hehehe, thank you a lot Baboen!! Great when you enjoy spiders and full tankstyle too! Hehe, it is a big fun when the build is your taste and I think too it is optimized in both offensives and defences.

:-)

Vatinas build was the base of this build and is very, very good for meleecyclone and without clusters. I love his build and his explanations and mechanics!

Yes, the quadrupling ingredients and factors of ascendancy, gear and 3 big auras are very tanky and it's top high defences allows to get a lot of damage on other passivepoints too.

I think, because HoA and guardian got nerfed a lot the last patches with glancingblows and damagenerfs and clusternerfs, it will substain next patches or guardian will be buffed a bit perhaps. Also iron reflexes was already nerfed and lost the dexbuffs of evasion before. Only time of need was a buff with 3 instead 4 seconds and 80% curse-resistance, but for other guardianbuilds a hard nerf also loosing and missing ailments-removes. Guardians are not so popular and not often used. Will get interesting in 3.14, I am optimistic for a small buff instead another nerf, hehe!

Yes, movement and blink is very important as defence too. Fasting on cluster or quicksilver offers a lot speed. I love frostblink more than flamedash. It is as well as ice nova to raise spiders, so you get a free skillslot. Take a look into the spoiler "blizzard" for it.It has reduced cooldowns on bosses too and there is an interesting divergent gem-quality of it too.

Generally all movements and blinkskills works great! All have their ups and downs! Flamedash is great with 2 charges and it's teleport is very, very nice.

Shaper, also sirus, hydra, and two of the conquerors freeze and chill and debuff you a lot, so you get very slow of their debuffs and beams. Most effective is here "Hibernator" on clusters, then you are not flasks-depending. Freeze reductions on passives next to annointed flesh, on belt-jewel and belt-enchant and flask suffix helps a lot already! Take a look into "boss-hunting", and "other ailments" or "Pantheon" and "Hibernator" for anti-freeze, then Shaper will get much easier.

When you play Shaper 2, 3 times and get used to react to his beams and big balls he will get very easy for this build too. But before you will be killed sometimes, yes. Move only as fast as possible out of his big beam and balls and attack him from the back & go into zana's shield when the red balls spawns.

Put in melee physical damage instead of melee splash in the dagger and you will kill him fast. Perhaps sniper's mark instead frostwall for flask charges of writhing jar too.

And yes, put out clarity, you need it only for the watcher's eye mod. Without it offers nothing.

Your gear is great and already top!

Sorry again for wall of text, lol. :-)
Thank you a lot for your big, big compliments, that is great when you enjoy the build and it is fun for me also to make and write it and the questions and variations are very, very interesting for me!

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 17 марта 2021 г., 8:39:21
"
Zakk777 написал:
"
baboen написал:
I feel like it's ...

Thank you !

From my erlier experience flame dash is great alternative. U can just skip from the danger. I used this before shield charge in hop version of build and after change I felt can't just runavay from degens and dangerous waves of attacks. True as Chronimo said U're losing more facetank buff alternatives, but U jumping easy from the danger. Now after witchering step I feel Im much slower than schield charge, but I'm not leveled it yet then I can't say how big will bee feeling difference with that when I min-max my gems.

Hehehe, lol, yes! Movement is not only important for speed, also for defences to get fast out of aoe's. Hihihi, like a bee/ hummel, giggl :-)

Put in "fasting" on clusters or phaserun, frostblink (instead nova for free socket too, see spoiler "blizzard"), flamedash etc. when you are feeling slow. Some like smoke mine for blindings on movements too.

Only 2 blink-skills are not effective and not recommended because of messing up the cooldowns, lol. :-)

All movementskills are nice!
I only personally prefer the more continious 90% speed of fasting, boots and withering step more than quicksilver-flask or teleport, but all movement and blink-skills work great.

Teleport is better then only movement of withering step of course, faster and instant! But withering step get you in maps a fast damagebuff of it's withers and it is an added 4. panicbutton in damagepeaks.

But teleport is in other situations much better, yes!
Take the skill you like most and you prefer!
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 14 марта 2021 г., 10:56:46
"
Chromino написал:
"
baboen написал:

Thank you !

Hehehe, thank you a lot Baboen!!

Hmm I like the frostblink idea, replacing the Nova, I will try it :)
"
Roulce написал:
Very nice guide, I was wondering as Skin of the Lords with iron reflexes (Cheapest right now is 13 Ex) Is this doable without iron reflexes/Vaal Grace with a skin of the loyal until we can get enough $$$ to buy an iron reflexs Skin Lords?

I dont remember i paid less than 3 ex maybe. I'm thinking about change it for better colours when someone will buy my 15ex worth drop.
This is specific chest and u must refreshing market site a few times per day. Now I can see 2 offers 2-2-2 under 4 ex
Последняя редакция: Zakk777. Время: 14 марта 2021 г., 12:18:31
"
Zakk777 написал:
miss click post after post sry :P I forgot take story quest passives XD Now I belive I can finish my tree setup. Have U any ideas how to get near 60 dex and 30 40 str for free passives? Any chance in clusters for that amount? And I know dex ring but I'm afraid I likie to have 2x nostalgia in this version :) and I just saw 30 dex in your amu but i'ts still too low. Eventually I'll try min max tree with normal jewels w dex in cluster socets...

Hey, Zakk,

aaah, sorry, i forgot to answer for missing attributes: take a look into "Pantheon, attributes requirements" . There is another spoiler "Requirements on gear":

you can take the dexterity and strength in on belt, rare boots (offensive edition 55 gear), rare gloves, rare ring, clusters, split personality jewels, etc. Don't forget catalysts for attributes on ring and amulet. Until you find the gear +30 dex or +15 dex/str in witch starting area on passive tree is okay also.

Strength must not be maxed, molten shell lvl 17, 18, 19 is enough and has full damagereduction and full 10000 shield on lower level.

You have spellblock on watcher's eye, so probably rare boots with dex and "sockets are supported with increased duration" are best in your set. Then you get a free socket also. But you loose a bit energyshield. Or on belt/ stygian belt would fit also.

For missing blindings I updated the post above: perhaps switch in a stibniteflask for 50% evasion and on top doubled capacities of molten shell and frostshield for much more ehp.

Your gear is already top and great without also!
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 14 марта 2021 г., 20:51:44
so i am running the cyclone cast while channeling set up on the gloves with poison/faster attacks
would you feel like it is overkill to try and craft a culling strike/poison/faster attack gloves?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация