[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

The allstars in [3.23] Affliction

The Whispering Woods of Arachnophilia

That [3.23] was one of my all time favoured leagues - so high flexibility in building, so much possibilities to full juice map-content, the new valdo-puzzle-maps, and so top by 10000 whisps buffed currency-drops were outstanding fun and action-gameplay with empowered mobs.

Traditionally I try to summarize the allstars in the league some days before the new league and patch-notes are published.

League mechanics

Скрытый текст

3.23 was one of the most powerful leagues of GGG.

So much flexibility between the ascendancies was introduced with simply an unique jewel that which was taken and the new league-ascendancies.

3.23 news:

Скрытый текст

Valuable charms and that which was taken:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/7PX6zRlt5

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/XwM0a3WCP

■■■ Herald of Agony: Quality now provides +0-5 to Maximum Virulence, instead of 0-20% increased Minion Movement Speed.

It`s a huge damagebuff! Arachnophilia! Around 5M. It makes our choice of clusters more flexible and we get the poisonchance of the divergent skill-quality easy on the tree, other slots or with the new transforming gems too.

■■■ Ultimatum returns ... CI and aegis aurora will be one of the best choices again in this rippy mechanic. Choose the chaos-notes and win in 100% chaos-immunity.
Also our combination of blockings and evasion is imba in the extreme damagepeaks of ultimatums.

■■■ League mechanic: in the small area of view HoA will be a great minion to clear many mobs at range

■■■ New ascendancies:

■ Warlock of the Mists ... with the summoned dark phantasms of the "penance mark" the es on hit of watcher`s eye, es on block of aegis aurora, unholy might in the Minion mastery for HoA after kill, returning projectiles, flask charges and HoA-virulences will be multiplied. Nice synergy! Arakaali's Fang returns into wanted alternatives again too as a modern wormblaster with the on kill-proccs and added singletarget damageproccings of melee splash. The Windshriek-boots, Vixens entrapements gloves, Anathema-ring adding curses will geht much more interesting beside. The former slower HoA-damage against some singletargets will be countered. The gained big uptime of vaal skills is like an immortal button with our high effective vaal discipline. Perhaps Wicked ward for another start of recharge will be taken again into this great set-up.

■■ Or "affliction" with summoned phantasms linked to HoA or by storm burst channelled absolution-sentinels etc. in combination Zealot`s oath will offer extreme high es-reg too.

■ Wildwood Primalist: The 3x new Charms with simple 40% more damage of permanent unholy might, chain explosions, capped attackblocks, top castspeed, high es-reg, skill reservation efficiencies etc. become true too when wanted. So many possibilities bring in best buffs at around 2 different 1/4 benefits of:

Inquisitor Sanctuary of Thoughts 25% skill efficiencies
Occu Profane Bloom: best for map-clearing
Trickster Spell Breaker: Starting es-recharge, combinated with wicked ward

Guardian Bastion of Hope: Capped attackblockings (trigger it with flicker strike or shield charge etc.)

Guardian Time of Need: es-reg
Raider Quartz Infusion: 40% spell suppression

■ Warden of the Maji will probably be not fitting as a ranged caster well with the tinctures.

■■■ New storm burst, storm brand of indecision, purifying flame of revelation, ethereal knifes of massacre - returning projectiles|splitting steel, orb of storms, ice spear .... etc. look interesting for easier and more virulences

■■■ The new Fire storm of pelting, 10 fire storms at a time, will probably be imba for HoA-virulences as well as the new transfiguration into static ball-lightnings or glacial cascade of the fissure.

As CI we had a great time hunting the woods for full 5-10k whisps-juice with currency-drops never seen before...

The charms and that which was taken-jewel were making balancing and 100% spell suppression and trickster-es-recharge and mapping-damage with minion-unholy-might cheap, fast and easy and freed up around 20 passive points minimum on the tree.

I myself tried out the trickster-ascendancy for it's unique es-recharge as CI.
It was great fun for me also when I personally dislike magic find-builds and focus on currency in poe.

Poison HoA vs. other minion builds

Скрытый текст

Again srs was the better uber-bosser and HoA the faster mapper ...

Improvements of the build

Скрытый текст

New gemqualities, new alternate gems, Ball lightnings of static

Скрытый текст

The new HoA-quality with 5-7 more virulences adds a lot of damage, especially in early progress before getting medium clusters.

The new stormburst-quality stacks much faster the generating of virulences.

The new ball lightning of static enables high damage on one hit. So high es-leech is possible before getting recovery of other sources:
For active es-recovery I added the leech-mastery ethereal feast with lvl 20 ball-lightning of static, lvl 20 tempestshield, lvl 20 storm burst and/or the es-leech support or a sorrow of the divine-flask until you get an graven's secret, aegis aurora and a watcher's eyes with es on hit.

After once more testing dozen of new of skills the channelling of ball lightning of static was generating often 80 hHoA-virulences with some castspeed against singletargets also without the golden rule. But for ramping them fast up in half a second the golden rule is still recommended. Ball lightning of static is on lvl 20 also enough damage to use an es-leech-mastery or -support to leech around 700 es / sec when transforming to CI around lvl 70 before getting the watcher`s eye with es on hit.

- I added a new cyclone set-up for up to 70 HoA-virulences while moving singletarget with huge aoe of blazing salvo (Thanks to amnesiaCR / lifer0se on poeninjabuilds):

cyclone - (awakened) cast while channelling - blazing salvo - returning projectiles support + cursing sniper's mark

I published the new Arachnophobia trickster build and pob.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3477280

It`s extreme easy and cheap to gear up and is best tanky against dot, but hard to reach s-tier singletarget-damage.

I improved the guidings about sorrow of divine, rational doctrine and brutal restraint, poe-content and favoured maps, cyclone - blazing salvo set-up, and many more.

I added a new chapter "The crawler raises - Herald of Agony caught the POE world by storm" telling the paths of progress of the crawler.

PoB

Скрытый текст

The pob's were symplified.
The levelling pob-trees were balanced a bit into chance to poison for early bossing.

The Guide

Скрытый текст

I optimized again the order of thematics and spoilers.

I added a a chapter about magic find and one to balance spell block / mana of tempestshield as wanted.

Many poe-trade-links were better organized and optimized. The category "b.i.s.-upgrades" was added for some more implicits in the tradelinks.

I added weblinks to the paintings of the layout in spoiler "informations"

https://www.instagram.com/patrick_lemke_play/?hl=de

www.patricklemke.com

A new Trickster-videoshowcase is published:

https://youtu.be/1eCs-z_wMLk

Improved chapters lab-runner/ heist with a guide about movementspeed in spoiler poe-content

I outsourced the history of the build: updates and last leagues moved to guardian-forum page 474:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/474

I reworked especially "skills and trigger", "gear", "tipps for levelling" and many more.

I added es-leech setups with tempestshield and ball lightning of static and the leech-mastery ethereal feast to active recover before gearing CI belt and shield

I improved the guidings about sorrow of divine, rational doctrine and brutal restraint, dot, poe-content and favoured maps, cyclone - blazing salvo set-up, cremation of volcano, and many more.

A spoiler about ranking of all CI recovery-mechanics by investments and effects in "Checklist defences" and in "Fire and other ailments - Recovery and dot" is added.
The ranking of the ascendancies was finetuned.

Gear

Скрытый текст

I recommended The ghastly theater shield until getting aegis aurora.

Graven`s secret is now default used and almost as strong as mageblood + melding of the flesh.

Ashes of the stars is geared instead uul`netools vow amulet with it's high mana-multiplier of the 7th link.

So definitive the build is in the best shape ever.

Leaderboards and Leaguestart

Скрытый текст

Congrats to all Arachnophobiatics!

Totally awesome climbed into the HoA-Leaderboards into best positions! Great skilled!

Also when often jugg and champ were chosen, the top of the board was again dominated by Arachnophilias!

I myself climbed rank 2 in the trickster-ascendancy. Hehehehe X-)

It was a beautiful leaderboard of Arachnophilia again! With some more very successful Arachnophobiatics!

Trading

Скрытый текст

Overall getting 2-5x more currency with full juicing maps was easy possible also without magic find.

And so were the prices in trade 5-10x raised and calculated. X-)

Leaguestart was quite cheap, charms, starter skin of the lords and aegis aurora were low priced.

I never saw before triad grips with b.i.s. implicits for 1 div (often around 1 mirror were the prices in former leagues before).
Arakaali's Fang was extreme cheap, the squire shield at 5% of prices in former leagues.

But after a month, the best Skin of the Lord`s (2 raising up to 50 div), that which was taken jewels (1 climbing up to 250 div), watcher's eyes (1 div flying up to 150 div) skyrocketed. Large spellblockclusters were 2-4 div (in former leagues often 1 div). But overall the build was again much cheaper as other tanky builds like the es-, armour- or aurastackers.

For myself I sniped some b.i.s. stuff again:

Popularity of the build

Скрытый текст

In [3.23] in the pathfinder and necro-forum the build was great rank 2 in views again like in last league and in the guardian forum rank 1.

Poebuilds.cc recommended again the Arachnophobia and Arachnophilia Allstars in both the ascendancies guardian and necro and both as budgetstarter as well as higher budget in variations.

GhazzyTV again mentioned and adviced to the HoA-Allstars-builds in his streams. Thank you Ghazzy! Arachnophilia!

PoE-Veteran Luetjeminze tried out some bow-builds in leaguestart. But beeing not convinced in their tankyness and qol in endgame he continued again with an loud "Arachnophilia forever!" and maxed out the HoA build one more time again.

But: overall in the dominating 95% srs-meta not many, but much more CI Arachnophilias as in former leagues stinged the woods.

Outlook: 3.24, Champion, Jugg and more

Скрытый текст

Perhaps I optimize the jugg or the champ next league for Herald of Agony. Probably without CI.

Last Epoch

In Last Epoch I had fun rolling as a Primalist, Totems & Druid Forms with the best Palladino Luetjeminze after trying out already the alpha before some years.

Already in early access it's an interesting game with much fun about skills and crafting, but miss much mechanics in endgame.

More

Are there plans beside for serious Titan Quest or Grim Dawn Expansion, a new Sacred or follower of Dungeon Siege 1/2 already leaked - hehehehe? And MMXI awaits us soooon? Yeaah!

After all again I am focussing on the news of PoE [3.24] - and am quite sure Poe II will be the upcoming meta for bitches, gourmets and maniacs like us in the whole Arpg-genre.

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 29 марта 2024 г., 6:51:33
+++ 3.24 News +++

In [3.24] Hoapolis the returning tattoos will free up full geared around 8 passivepoints and the keystone on skin of the lords. Some spell suppression notes and Chance to poison can be switched out. B.i.s. geared 11-14 passives will be free to spend.

Nice possibilities to path instead are the +1 chaos-mastery for damage, or ethereal feast for es-leech (with ball lightning of static lvl 20, quality 0) and recovery, or sovereignity for easy mana-management and free to choose amulet-anoint.

The allstars will also stack around 20% more ehp with es on tattoos in the build.

The boot-slot will become flexible and can be switched out to 10% more damage (i.e. windscreams, +1 chaos-mastery "corruption") or easy management with the rainbow stride-boots. In general some movementspeed will get in too.

Because the allstars travel much across int- and dex-notes and can get needed attributes easy on clustertransfers, the build turns in 3.24 much more easy for full optimizations.

With the new sapphire flask (+5-10 % increased max cold-resi) the synergies of aegis aurora and melding of the flesh become again much more valuable. 85%-90% all max resis are fast reached when you want further more focus on tankyness.

The necromancer get much substain with ghost reaver and es-leech when wanted.

The pathfinder get more easy 100% flask-uptime with some tattoos.

Capping attack block get possible too.

In rippy not to scip league-content and the new t17 map-mods the HoA-build defend with much more tanky defensive layers as other builds.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 29 марта 2024 г., 6:50:39
Hey Chromino, eagerly awaiting your updates for next league and what ascendancy you recommend! I played Jugg HoAG in Affliction, and looking at going your Guardian version in 3.24!

Thanks for all the effort.
hii looking for a starter i found this guide, very detailed and looks good, do you have any suggestion about what ascendancy to choose if my goal is to farm 600 delve?
"
Roamy1 написал:
Hey Chromino, eagerly awaiting your updates for next league and what ascendancy you recommend! I played Jugg HoAG in Affliction, and looking at going your Guardian version in 3.24!

Thanks for all the effort.

Hi Romy! Thank you too!

Hehehe, yes, HoAg hast such a nice playstyle and flexibility. And as CI and as caster it's quite different with doubled or even trippled peak damage compared to jugg.

I did a detailed ranking of the guided ascendancies in the spoiler "Which ascendancy?".

Ascendancies__Guardian_Necro_Occu_Trickster_Pathfinder

DPS singletarget___3______1____2____4____2

DPS high density___3______2____1____3____2

Tankyness________1.5_____2____4____1___1.5

With mageblood____1_____1____2____1____1

Levelling Lvl 1-75___1_____1____3____1____2

Gearing Lvl 60-95___2_____3____3____1___1.5

Prices / Budget ----- Trickster is most cheap for high tankyness, Necro for damage, Guardian for the mix. Some differences in lategame (forbidden flesh and flame for Occu, league mechanics) hard to plan. ----

Overall my tendency in [3.24] is pathfinder for damage and trickster for tankyness.

All ascendancies are great fun.

Templar is extreme strong while levelling with Sentinel of radiance and great tanky in lategame too.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 29 марта 2024 г., 5:37:36
"
shikuhi написал:
hii looking for a starter i found this guide, very detailed and looks good, do you have any suggestion about what ascendancy to choose if my goal is to farm 600 delve?

Thank you shikuhi!

The build as CI is a bit later getting online and best with not cheap aegis aurora and skin of the lords - on the other hand much cheaper than most of the popular meta-builds. The clusters with pure agony are ordinary quite cheap in league-start and easy to craft.

For Delve it's good fitting with huge range and nice clear andcaegis aurora. Until Delve 1000 or 1200 perfect, Delve 2200 is reached with specializations some leagues ago.

I ranked of the ascendancies in the spoiler "Which ascendancy?".

For Delve 600 all ascendancies are great.

Overall my tendency in [3.24] is pathfinder for damage and trickster for tankyness.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 29 марта 2024 г., 5:53:39
@chromino: Interesting, thank you for the response. I'm looking to see if I can find the trickster PoB somewhere in the thread, thank you again. :)
"
Roamy1 написал:
@chromino: Interesting, thank you for the response. I'm looking to see if I can find the trickster PoB somewhere in the thread, thank you again. :)

Pathfinder gets early an ascendancy-inbuilt mageblood and is free to choose the belt slot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3361513

The Trickster grants an immortal mix of defensive layers and es-recharge, but don`t finalize top-tier peak-damage. Able to choose flexible the boots-slot.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3477280
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 29 марта 2024 г., 11:52:14
I really want to try this build because my league starter kind of sucked.
But there is so much information all over in this guide that I don't know how to follow it.
I'm a level 83 templar right now
Should I start with the "leveling items lvl 50-80" item setup with the "Before CI-Transformation Lvl 75" skill tree? That tree says "before CI transformation" but it has CI in it. I'm confused D:

Also I'm confused as to which skills I should be using. So much information on the PoB leaves me very confused

I'd love to be able to run t16 maps at the very least to farm up some currency but right now the character is quite slow

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/roeshamboner/characters

^ is my current character, any tips would be greatly appreciated

Edit: Never mind folks I just decided to run a BAMA Guardian build instead. Cheers
Последняя редакция: roeshamboner. Время: 1 апр. 2024 г., 18:00:01
The trade-site of Poe is buggy and in the moment it's needed to select manually the necropolis-league in the drop-down-settings.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация