[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
rikujo написал:
cast when stunned is so bad for ultimatums. Don't really recommend this build for this league since its overly expensive and still dies to ultimatum.

Thats quite not true :)
Yes, maybe few items which are not that mandatory are not that cheap, but the build is awesome.I am running t16 ultimatums standing still and not dying at all..and if you want you can check my items, nothing expensive.
"
Nockermensch написал:
Hey guys,

Probably a noob question, but I'm trying this build, buying the equipment as I go. Right now I'm at lvl 51, with a Skin of the Loyal with HoA equiped, and HoA isn't proccing when I use the suggested ball lightning + poison + GMP + Spell Echo.

I tried to swap to a wand and use kinetic blast + poison, and sure enough, HoA gets activated (and incidentally, mows down everything. Good stuff). Any ideas of what am I doing wrong with the activation here?

You need LESSER poison support, coz it have added chaos damage.You should use poison support when u have circle of nostalgia( which has added chaos damage)
Hi Chromino! :D I just wanted to say TY for the Build. Last Leagues i always played Hitman*s Build ( [3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium) and it was always fine. I started with a Stormbrand Build this League and realized how squishy it is when it comes to Bosses :( So i wanted my Boss Killer back, rolled to this variant yesterday and have to admit this variant is amazing! I Can go brain afk in Ultimatums (except Circles ofc). Sometimes i have Problems to raise my Spiders but its np were so tanky i can wait till flask recharges and try it again xD

Can we do something with that new Cruelty Support Gem? It says it would support our Raise Spiders, anyone tested it?

Ahh and @ Robale i looked at ur Character use Pierce for Map Clearing in ur HoA setup for bosses Vile Toxins is better but Mana reservations will change i think :)
Последняя редакция: Anena. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 4:33:21
"
DevilMaskS написал:
can someone help me , i cannot summon herald of agony .

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/devilmasks

character : Poisedon_Ultimatum

Hi devilmasks,

yes, like AlexAndonov writes, without circle of nostalgia take lesser poison support for chance to poison and added chaos damage and activate the agonybuff. Now with circle of nostalgia switch to poison support.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 5:20:57
"
Nockermensch написал:
Hey guys,

Probably a noob question, but I'm trying this build, buying the equipment as I go. Right now I'm at lvl 51, with a Skin of the Loyal with HoA equiped, and HoA isn't proccing when I use the suggested ball lightning + poison + GMP + Spell Echo.

I tried to swap to a wand and use kinetic blast + poison, and sure enough, HoA gets activated (and incidentally, mows down everything. Good stuff). Any ideas of what am I doing wrong with the activation here?

Hi Nockermensch,

to raise the crawler you need chance to poison and added chaos or physical damage, without you cannot poison.

So take without circle of nostalgia: lesser poison support

With circle of nostalgia: poison support

It's in tipps for levelling and next to the gloves mentioned also.
"
AlexAndonov написал:
"
rikujo написал:
cast when stunned is so bad for ultimatums. Don't really recommend this build for this league since its overly expensive and still dies to ultimatum.

Yes, maybe few items which are not that mandatory are not that cheap, but the build is awesome.I am running t16 ultimatums standing still and not dying at all..and if you want you can check my items, nothing expensive.

Please tell me on how you do that because I genuinely want to know. I looked at your build and its more or less the same as mine but I cannot for the life of me stand still and not die during ulti encounters. Are you running magic t16 maps? The mods i specifically avoid are player res,block and less/no energy etc and im still struggling so im really confused a to how you survive without doing anything.
"
4nthraxx написал:
Aaaand I'm dead. RIPped to a Sirius 6. Logout into a off-screen die beam. Shame, just lucked in the 1st Aul and got the grace amulet.

Notes for future - do run more dmg earlier, to make fights much shorter- some bosses will get you in the end when you let them try long enough..

Hi Anthrazit,

it was a warrior in long wars and a real companion to the short legged crawling stitchy beast. Grrrrrrrhhhhrr! An immortal soul!

I will add a section about HC with the battle for the ring problems, problems before CI in defences and more.

"
rikujo написал:
"
AlexAndonov написал:
"
rikujo написал:

Please tell me on how you do that because I genuinely want to know. I looked at your build and its more or less the same as mine but I cannot for the life of me stand still and not die during ulti encounters. Are you running magic t16 maps? The mods i specifically avoid are player res,block and less/no energy etc and im still struggling so im really confused a to how you survive without doing anything.

Not magic, rare and I even run no regens and less block, basicly i am not looking what i am runing.I am still using The anvil, which I guess helps with alot.I do nothing special.spam BL and flasks , use vaal grace, molten shell and discipline.My normal molten shell is on mouse button 1. I started using Soul Ripper just ricently, before that i had a Quicksilver flask with burning immunity.
Oh ..i lied..i reroll the minus player resists.
but overall thats it, notning special, but I am surviving ultimatums with ease.I use almost all debuffs except ruins,coz i have to run then :) but miasma, ice balls, damage as chaos, damage as lightning, restless dead are my favourite i guess
"
rikujo написал:
"
AlexAndonov написал:
"
rikujo написал:

Hi rikujo,

I am using mobile so i can check only gear and nottree and clusters etc.

Fast upgrades for you are:
When you are Ci switch the life flask

Cheap upgrades are:

Belt
Helmet enchant
Anoint amulet
6 link HoA ( see "manamanagement" and the "dirty scorpion tail" when you miss mana, perhaps take Champion of the cause on amulet or maim)
When you transformed to CI change out the life flask

On page 50 is a complete list for trade:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Gear is this league cheaper than last league overall I would guess. Basic starting gear was around 170 chaos before 2 days, that's nice, and will get cheaper ordinary in league.

Your gear is getting fine!
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 5:05:29
"
Macior написал:
Hi Chromino,
I have 3 blue, 2 green and 1 red slot in armor. What games to put in?

Hi Macior,

I would advice to:

Minion damage
Predator
summon phantasms-support

HoA
pierce

Empower level 4 or maim

Take a look into "the dirty scorpion tail" for supports and adjust your mana with "manamanagement" and "additional manareductions". For phantasms take a look into "Harry Potter and Airforce 11".

Sorry, I try to answer quick, but sometimes I need a bit longer too of course.

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 6:05:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация