[3.14] Immune and Tanky: CI Soulrend/Bane Occultist [Starter, Cheap, End-Game Viable, SSF, HC]

"
Hillvalleyfrost написал:
Is there a way to implement a melee weapon into this build instead of a wand? And if so what would you reccomend?

I mean you could theoretically do a dagger because that kind of works with spell damage, but other than that, for actual attacking you'd have to heavily rework the build, since it's all laid out for chaos spell damage.
"
LibraExAnima написал:
I think I'm gonna try this build x) It looks interesting and I always wanted to play with CI and chaos damage! (But never got to do it)

How are you doing by now with it?

Hope you have fun with it :) It is much fun, a very solid concept IMO.

Currently have a lot to do privately so haven't played for two weeks, but up until that very nice, T16 maps are no problem, DPS is pretty nicely improved and I'm starting to craft high-end-gear; Conquerors are also easy, but I'm too dumb for Sirius lol. All in all, it's again proven to be nice still, even after the 3.6 nerfs from the initial version, especially with the cluster jewels packing some punch :)
Hi Tarekis
I have another question : if you look my gear you can see i can't lvl up Strenght easily, so my steelskin max lvl is 10. But with my amulet i can generate endurance charges and I was wondering if e setup with immortal call would be more efficient ?
Your opinion?

Do you know if Touch of cruelity work fine?
Последняя редакция: christpoe. Время: 20 марта 2021 г., 13:16:01
"
christpoe написал:
Hi Tarekis
I have another question : if you look my gear you can see i can't lvl up Strenght easily, so my steelskin max lvl is 10. But with my amulet i can generate endurance charges and I was wondering if e setup with immortal call would be more efficient ?
Your opinion?

Do you know if Touch of cruelity work fine?

I think IC works better for you if you can sustain endurance charges, yes :)

I haven't run Touch of Cruelty yet, but if you feel the slow is nice, go ahead. Another notable I was considering is Unspeakable Gifts, should be rather nice :)
How much worse would this be from a scion?

looking for cheap start build for my scion next league.
"
Nisseonbeer написал:
How much worse would this be from a scion?

looking for cheap start build for my scion next league.

Yeah, I guess you can make that work. With the occultis ascenacy in the Scion tree you have most stuff covered, but be aware that you lose some very important damage amplifiers, Void Beacon and Withering Presence.
Great build! I am running it in standard in preparation for next league.
Will there be updates for 3.14?
"
TheRealJebu написал:

I'm not playing the league yet, but I think I'll look into it this week.
"
TheRealJebu написал:

Really not much has changed, but I had it updated :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация