[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

Thanks! Yeah i have to level up to be able to fit more medium jewels. I've got awakaned Multistrike and yesterday drox dropped Mele Phys so I've saved around 4 ex on that :) The belt gives insane DPS boost! I am crafting now +3 socketed 35% minion damage ring so i can change a bit my gems setup.

Anyway build is super strong and awesome to play i help all of my friends with their bosses all the time and it just shreds :D
Might be a dumb question, but how do we proc shaper of storms/winter?
"
ericlh370 написал:
Might be a dumb question, but how do we proc shaper of storms/winter?

i picked the uber lab for the small node: cast speed
we don't need uber lab. we cant proc anything cuz we do not deal ele dmg.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Lusiffier написал:
Thanks! Yeah i have to level up to be able to fit more medium jewels. I've got awakaned Multistrike and yesterday drox dropped Mele Phys so I've saved around 4 ex on that :) The belt gives insane DPS boost! I am crafting now +3 socketed 35% minion damage ring so i can change a bit my gems setup.

Anyway build is super strong and awesome to play i help all of my friends with their bosses all the time and it just shreds :D

I am glad you liked it ^^ Thats how I felt whole league :D
I don't think i understand your choices of gem placement when it comes to support minions.

Can you elaborate on your reasoning behind the placement of Maim, feeding frenzy and elemental army in your current setup? Feel free to share alternatives if you ever considered them.
"
hamstereater написал:
I don't think i understand your choices of gem placement when it comes to support minions.

Can you elaborate on your reasoning behind the placement of Maim, feeding frenzy and elemental army in your current setup? Feel free to share alternatives if you ever considered them.

I swapped some of them for boss killing.
You can put your animate guardian to your helmet and remove elemental army
we need maim and feeding frenzy somewhere. Doesnt matter which minion has them but we need em.
We need skellies for some of the health regen to our specs and zombies
in my regular setup I had increased duration in my gloves.
You can put your stone golem to your helmet too if you want maximum survivability or into an +3 unset ring.
like the build mate. i feel pretty squishy but its a a chill build that's nice because I can run it on my laptop where i got like 1fps during a ritual. was wondering what i could do to increase my surv with the best return ratio? was thinking the best thing i could buy is capped chaos res and the jewel to get a bit more EHP?
"
milkdog написал:
like the build mate. i feel pretty squishy but its a a chill build that's nice because I can run it on my laptop where i got like 1fps during a ritual. was wondering what i could do to increase my surv with the best return ratio? was thinking the best thing i could buy is capped chaos res and the jewel to get a bit more EHP?

I think that's the best option
It feels so better after you are chaos res capped with glorious vanity
"
MrsDeath_ написал:
"
milkdog написал:

I think that's the best option
It feels so better after you are chaos res capped with glorious vanity

yea spent about 15ex and fixed up my gear a bit to get chaos capped and get the glorious. managed to get my resistances good enough to wear the belt you suggested.

question. i have a pair of those cold uniques people usually suggest for my guardian with a vuln on hit corrupt..if I pop those on my guardian could I swap out my profane proxy ring? also any reason you chose the chest piece you do for your guardian? enemies can't crit seems useless with brass dome no? I have mine with blind enemies around you and the +life betrayal craft.

was curious where I could squeeze our more DPS other than just taking the plunge and buying awakened multi
"
chose the chest piece you do for your guardian? enemies can't crit seems useless with brass dome no?

Not at all, brass dome is for molten shield to have extra 3k hp so in total you have around 9k hp before resists
Chest piece on animate guardian is for your minions when you have mods on map for extra critical damage so your 50k-60k hp minions dont die from 400% crit

or am i thinking wrong?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация