[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

Having a good time with the build.

I am only level 46 and running my zombies in a Tabula. My question is, am I too low of a level to switch my gems over to an Impale and/or level 3 Empower?
Последняя редакция: Ramasama. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 23:52:26
I see the same weapon u guys using(the one with aspect of avian)
can someone please explain how to craft it?
Hey guys! I am a HC player and since i ripped my lvl 94 hiero last night i felt like season is over.
But i ended up in the forum for inspiration and landed here :).
Will go for this build, few questions:
Pantheon (with HC in mind)
Annoint?

Ive counted my reasorces and think i can buy kaom, baron, and kingmaker. I havnt checked prices om weapon but i
Think they are high in what order should i prioritize gear?
Thanks in andvace and thanks for keeping my fire up with a nice quide!

Gg ss

Последняя редакция: HavskattenWAOW. Время: 21 февр. 2021 г., 4:57:01
"
HavskattenWAOW написал:

Annoint?

Ive counted my reasorces and think i can buy kaom, baron, and kingmaker. I havnt checked prices om weapon but i

Pantheon is probably the same between SC and HC, since Pantheon is almost entirely defense either way. I think Lunaris is best for major, but for HC you might want to take the time to switch to Solaris for bosses. Arakaali is good if you're expecting a lot of poison. For minor, I like Ralakesh, but they're all situational and for HC you might want to bother swapping them based on the map mods. I swap to Yugul for phys reflect maps, combined with a ring swap for that 80% less reflected damage to minions ring (forget the name of it). I wouldn't try that on HC though.

Prices are way higher in HC and I don't play HC, so it's hard to judge... I can say though that Kingmaker helps with survival a lot but for HC you definitely don't want to neglect another valuable piece of survival gear. A chest with nearby enemies are blinded for your guardian will work some wonders. Blind is very powerful. It should be relatively cheap compared to the rest of it since the stats aren't as big of a deal, which makes a good priority investment. You do want good resists on the guardian, but the base life rolls don't matter much. I guess from all those, I'd say the order of investment should be Baron (super cheap), then nearby enemies blind armor (should be cheap), then Kaom's, then Kingmaker.

Being HC, you won't be extending into areas ahead of your damage potential, so you can hold off the offensive investments. This build is amazing at dealing with the Maven crucible challenges though, which means you should be able to bee-line for setting up Valdo's Rest with the harbinger nodes (need 4 points). Then you can target farm Valdo's Rest maps for easy currency to afford more gear. Since you already had a 94, you probably have all that down anyway... if not, easy currency! Most in the form of ancient and exalt shards. That can set up up from there.

You will want that 6 link weapon... either in Queen's Escape (relatively not expensive) or the proper stronk hammer (super expensive... maybe even not being crafted in HC so you'd have to do it yourself). Without stronk hammer, hitting 1000 str will not be easy. Buuuut, the build should still easily and very safely farm up through T5 maps with minimal gear investment. This is the safest build I've ever played. I've only died a few times and it was always to insta-gib mechanics (like a pile of lightning mines that I walked on) or getting vastly overwhelmed by a massive group I could have easily avoided.

Damage-wise,empower 4 for zombie links is easily the biggest boost I had. Stronk hammer is a close 2nd. I'd probably go for empower 4 first over the hammer if I did it again. Next would be 21|20 zombie gem.
"
Lemabelle написал:
"
HavskattenWAOW написал:

Annoint?

Pantheon is probably the same between SC and HC, since Pantheon is almost entirely defense either way. I think Lunaris is best for major, but for HC you might want to take the time to switch to Solaris for bosses. Arakaali is good if you're expecting a lot of poison. For minor, I like Ralakesh, but they're all situational and for HC you might want to bother swapping them based on the map mods. I swap to Yugul for phys reflect maps, combined with a ring swap for that 80% less reflected damage to minions ring (forget the name of it). I wouldn't try that on HC though.

Prices are way higher in HC and I don't play HC, so it's hard to judge... I can say though that Kingmaker helps with survival a lot but for HC you definitely don't want to neglect another valuable piece of survival gear. A chest with nearby enemies are blinded for your guardian will work some wonders. Blind is very powerful. It should be relatively cheap compared to the rest of it since the stats aren't as big of a deal, which makes a good priority investment. You do want good resists on the guardian, but the base life rolls don't matter much. I guess from all those, I'd say the order of investment should be Baron (super cheap), then nearby enemies blind armor (should be cheap), then Kaom's, then Kingmaker.

Being HC, you won't be extending into areas ahead of your damage potential, so you can hold off the offensive investments. This build is amazing at dealing with the Maven crucible challenges though, which means you should be able to bee-line for setting up Valdo's Rest with the harbinger nodes (need 4 points). Then you can target farm Valdo's Rest maps for easy currency to afford more gear. Since you already had a 94, you probably have all that down anyway... if not, easy currency! Most in the form of ancient and exalt shards. That can set up up from there.

You will want that 6 link weapon... either in Queen's Escape (relatively not expensive) or the proper stronk hammer (super expensive... maybe even not being crafted in HC so you'd have to do it yourself). Without stronk hammer, hitting 1000 str will not be easy. Buuuut, the build should still easily and very safely farm up through T5 maps with minimal gear investment. This is the safest build I've ever played. I've only died a few times and it was always to insta-gib mechanics (like a pile of lightning mines that I walked on) or getting vastly overwhelmed by a massive group I could have easily avoided.

Damage-wise,empower 4 for zombie links is easily the biggest boost I had. Stronk hammer is a close 2nd. I'd probably go for empower 4 first over the hammer if I did it again. Next would be 21|20 zombie gem.

Thanks for reply!!

The weapon Will be hard to get since there is none on trading, what do i do to be able to craft it myslef?
Pale court
Syndicate farm and even catrina?

But apart from that if i get all the pieces execpt weapon, emp 4 (can get a lvl 3)
And use a 6 link queens I Will be able to get very far anyway :)?
Since im HC only player ive come very far in Poe but still havnt faced the pure end game
Like shaper elder etc and have no rush to do so but would be nice to at least farm t15-16 etc.
Realy want to take on catrina aswell especially if i need it for crafting weapon later on.

Edit: what annoint is bis?

Edit 2: is it hard kapping res? I am a big fan in having alot of chaos res while kapping the usual 3

Edit 3: sorry for 1000 questions answer when u have the time and Will :)
Any cluster jewels worth taking into consideration?
Последняя редакция: HavskattenWAOW. Время: 21 февр. 2021 г., 8:14:03
"
HavskattenWAOW написал:

The weapon Will be hard to get since there is none on trading, what do i do to be able to craft it myslef?

Edit 2: is it hard kapping res? I am a big fan in having alot of chaos res while kapping the usual 3

To be able to craft it yourself, you're looking at some rough battles I think. You need multicraft, +2 support gems, and the minion attack speed craft. I believe multicraft is pale court but I don't know on the others. You could look it up. I do know you're looking at about 7e-8x to craft it yourself. The how of it was discussed earlier on the thread. I laid out basic steps, but people actually good at crafting chimed in with some tricks to make it easier.

Golem's Blood is the anoint that is BiS for defense. 10% more life and 1.8% life regen. There are cheaper substitutions you can make until you can get the 2x golden oils it needs. Death Attunement is the BiS anoint for offense. I'd assume you want to use Golem's Blood for HC. It's what I use in SC because I'd just rather not die and lose hours worth of XP.

For cluster jewels, there are 2 mods that are very good;

Vicious Bite
Minions have +15% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Minions have 30% increased Critical Strike Chance

Renewal
Minions have 10% chance to deal Double Damage while they are on Full Life
Minions Regenerate 1% of Life per second

The problem with cluster jewels is that you're either giving up life nodes or important offense nodes to get them. To offset that, you can get high end abyss jewels to slot in the tree to offset some functionality (like minion life leech). That allows you to take on cluster jewels then. They're usually something that would only be considered after filling out the basic build.

I like to look at poe.ninja to check out what the 'best of the best' are doing with similar builds. Select 'raise zombie' and sort by life to look at the high life version (rather than the ES versions). Here's one that's done very well,

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Hellmotors/PulleJacky?i=0&search=skill%3DRaise-Zombie%26sort%3Dlife

You can see the gear for the build on the front page and chaos resist isn't prioritized at all. That being said, there is plenty of room to fit it in. We really only need strength, life, and enough elemental resists on gear (and about 30 dex somewhere). Since we're not trying to pile crit modifiers and such in there, things get cheaper. Chaos resist rolls tend to be really expensive though, so it's more of a finishing touch on gear. A 50c ring (SC prices) that works well for the build might be 3ex+ with chaos resist. Chaos damage tends to be balanced around the resist not being high, and we can easily pick up 20% in the tree in the chaos life ring. The build only calls for 2 of those nodes, but trading 2x 5% nodes for the other two is worth it IMO... 2% life vs 8% chaos resist? I'll take it. Get another 20 or 30% on gear and you won't be positive, but close enough and the high life pool will keep you from being insta-gibbed by big chaos damage (like in Al-Hezmin fight)

I will say that if you're hoping to hit T16 maps in HC with cheap gear, this build won't work well for that. I'd estimate it's about a 15-20ex investment to plow T16 maps in SC with only a little caution needed. HC will put that a lot higher. However, you can safely grind up to T10 with bargain gear, which is what I did until I could afford my hammer. You can look at my gear in the profile and I'm finally at the point where I can safely farm T16 myself.
Последняя редакция: Lemabelle. Время: 21 февр. 2021 г., 13:38:10
I litle update here.. Woring on the damage even more... Guys when min-maxing, watch for Redeemeer influence on your ring so you can add Minion Damage... And craft some on your glove also...

My next rpoject is replacing my boots and glove, i have already the base item wich is a Syntethis one with a + 6 % increassed life as an implicit

and removing the energy shield on this ring and slam a Redeemeer exalted orb to get Minion Damage
"
Lemabelle написал:
"
HavskattenWAOW написал:

To be able to craft it yourself, you're looking at some rough battles I think. You need multicraft, +2 support gems, and the minion attack speed craft. I believe multicraft is pale court but I don't know on the others. You could look it up. I do know you're looking at about 7e-8x to craft it yourself. The how of it was discussed earlier on the thread. I laid out basic steps, but people actually good at crafting chimed in with some tricks to make it easier.

Golem's Blood is the anoint that is BiS for defense. 10% more life and 1.8% life regen. There are cheaper substitutions you can make until you can get the 2x golden oils it needs. Death Attunement is the BiS anoint for offense. I'd assume you want to use Golem's Blood for HC. It's what I use in SC because I'd just rather not die and lose hours worth of XP.

For cluster jewels, there are 2 mods that are very good;

Vicious Bite
Minions have +15% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Minions have 30% increased Critical Strike Chance

Renewal
Minions have 10% chance to deal Double Damage while they are on Full Life
Minions Regenerate 1% of Life per second

The problem with cluster jewels is that you're either giving up life nodes or important offense nodes to get them. To offset that, you can get high end abyss jewels to slot in the tree to offset some functionality (like minion life leech). That allows you to take on cluster jewels then. They're usually something that would only be considered after filling out the basic build.

I like to look at poe.ninja to check out what the 'best of the best' are doing with similar builds. Select 'raise zombie' and sort by life to look at the high life version (rather than the ES versions). Here's one that's done very well,

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Hellmotors/PulleJacky?i=0&search=skill%3DRaise-Zombie%26sort%3Dlife

You can see the gear for the build on the front page and chaos resist isn't prioritized at all. That being said, there is plenty of room to fit it in. We really only need strength, life, and enough elemental resists on gear (and about 30 dex somewhere). Since we're not trying to pile crit modifiers and such in there, things get cheaper. Chaos resist rolls tend to be really expensive though, so it's more of a finishing touch on gear. A 50c ring (SC prices) that works well for the build might be 3ex+ with chaos resist. Chaos damage tends to be balanced around the resist not being high, and we can easily pick up 20% in the tree in the chaos life ring. The build only calls for 2 of those nodes, but trading 2x 5% nodes for the other two is worth it IMO... 2% life vs 8% chaos resist? I'll take it. Get another 20 or 30% on gear and you won't be positive, but close enough and the high life pool will keep you from being insta-gibbed by big chaos damage (like in Al-Hezmin fight)

I will say that if you're hoping to hit T16 maps in HC with cheap gear, this build won't work well for that. I'd estimate it's about a 15-20ex investment to plow T16 maps in SC with only a little caution needed. HC will put that a lot higher. However, you can safely grind up to T10 with bargain gear, which is what I did until I could afford my hammer. You can look at my gear in the profile and I'm finally at the point where I can safely farm T16 myself.

Thanks for the detailed and in depth answer mate i appriciate it!
Will give the build a try and start the grind again! The beach here i come!
Fun build, probably the fastest leveling experience that I have had. Plus the laid-back playstyle is a welcome change.

Just reached level 72 and I am pleased at where I am at with the build. I do have 1000+ strength so that is out of the way. The downside is that I am still playing with a Queen's Escape and a Kaom's Heart (can't afford the 'Increased Life on it yet).

Now I have to figure out what to do next. I only have around 2ex so I am a long way off from a tricked out Imperial Maul. I would probably just buy one, but it while be a while if at all.

I also have a level 21 Animated Guardian setting in the wings which I would like to use once I finish the Uber Lab.

So I have a couple of questions:

1) Should I become a miser and save every chaos until I can afford a Imperial Maul or should I splurge on a Kingmaker for my AG once I finish the Uber Lab? Any other weapon advice would be greatly appreciated.

2) Right now I am using 'Host' and 'Carnage' Chieftains as my Specters, but if I do start using a AG with a Kingmaker, I would would loose my 'Blood Magic' gem and have to rethink my Specter choices. What are some easily available Specters that I could use?

3) Also if someone can take a look at my gear and let me know what I should be concentrating on for my next upgrade. I know that at some point I want to get life on the Kaom's and replace my 'Death Attunement' allocation with 'Golems Blood'.

4) When I am in a map my movement speed is skyrocketing up to +165 which makes this a little hard to play. Any idea on why this is? Edit-- I figured this out, I have the 'Packed with Energy' attribute selected in 'Lex Proxima'. It should add %15 movement speed for each sulfite vain on chest opened. It seems to be bugged, I go from %30 to %45 to %90 to %165.

Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 21 февр. 2021 г., 23:54:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация