[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

"
PikaKIng написал:
so i dont know what im doing wrong? i enjoy this build but i can not get to 1000 strength for some reason. I dont know how to post what i got but its at 800 i have spent so much time trying to get it to 1k nothing is working.

I was able to reach 1k strength about the time I had hit maps (without an Imperial Maul). Was not able to see your character, but here are some things you need to check.

1) Have at least 50 strength on both rings, boots and gloves.
2) Have strength and at least 11 'increased attributes' on belt
3) Have the passive 'Utmost Might'
4) Have at least 20 strength on each of two jewels

Once you have those, just make up the difference using your amulet.
Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 28 февр. 2021 г., 17:46:38
Due to a lucky harvest crafted 4xcrit multi jewel selling for some big money I've been able to finish up filling out with awakened gems, picking up melee damage and brutality. Both look bland in Path of Building dps numbers, but the quality bonuses are great. Awakened Melee Damage gives a chance to intimidate on hit, which is an easy 10% more damage in single target DPS situations. Awakened Brutality gives 10% physical damage reduction overwhelm, which is an easy 10% boost in many situations (maybe almost all?.. not sure how common phys damage reduction is). Thanks some ritual luck, I've got a few more exalts as well... not sure where my next investment will be. I want to upgrade gloves, ring, and boots, but I'm having trouble even pricing out the upgrades. The availability is just terrible on that stuff! I don't want to resort to harvest discord crafting, but that does seem to be the meta for high end stuff now. My criteria is mainly 50+ strength (before catalysts), T1 or T2 life, 60+ total resists... maybe slip in a chaos resist roll or two.

"
nocheatsinlife написал:
Does jewels with add flat 15-25 phys to minions good or better %10-15% increase minion damage?

That depends on where your gear and tree is at. What you want to do is import your character into Path of Building and play around making adjustments. I do see a lot of those phys damage minion jewels in the best-of-the-best minion builds on poe.ninja socketed into jewel slots on the tree. I've got one in my belt, so it should be simple for me to play with the numbers on that. I'll give this a try later for my well-developed character and see how it goes.

"
PikaKIng написал:
so i dont know what im doing wrong? i enjoy this build but i can not get to 1000 strength for some reason.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Meginord%27s_Vise

Those gloves work great with the build until you're ready to invest in your gear more. Easy 100 strength! The regen is nice to early on, particularly before you can slot a timeless jewel for overleech (which isn't part of the front page build, but it should be! read back a bit in the tread for more info).

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Astramentis

You can use a decent rolled one those amulets (try and get 110+ total attribute bonus) further improved by adding catalysts. Of course, you do need to keep your resists up, so sacrificing both glove and amulet slot for strength is asking a bit much. I forgot Astramentis existed, or I would have used it before I could afford a good % strength boosting amulet.

The build on the front page skips a jewel node or two, but I recommend you take any jewel nodes that can be unlocked for 2 passive points. You'll want to slot jewels that are 7% life and strength (and a useful third/fourth mod like resists when you can afford it). The strength on those jewels adds up. A jewel node is worth giving up 2x5% life nodes for... considering you can get 7% life + lots of useful stuff.

You can use catalysts on jewelry items to boost their attributes. Do that once you've got something worth buffing.

Look for % increased strength or attribute rolls. You can get them on amulet, rings (way expensive), boots, and belt I think.. maybe a few other slots to...and of course that big hammer the build uses. I'm using % more strength on the hammer, amulet, and boots personally.

I didn't hit 1000 strength until I got the hammer. I made the choice to grind up the currency for the hammer instead of sticking it into other gear slots after filling in with 10-20c rares on most slots. A 10th zombie is an 11% dps boost. That's big, but not game changing really. The hammer's gem level bonuses are game changing.

The best way to find out what gear options exist is to trawl the profiles of other players playing baron zombies builds.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Raise-Zombie&sort=life

Not all of those are baron zombies, but in general if the build has zombies in it and very high life, there's a good chance it's baron zombies.
Последняя редакция: Lemabelle. Время: 1 марта 2021 г., 9:46:05
"
nocheatsinlife написал:
Does jewels with add flat 15-25 phys to minions good or better %10-15% increase minion damage?

Alright, gave it a test. I removed my belt abyss jewel, and without that, my zombie dps is 301,052 (per zombie).

Adding a 15% inc minion damage jewel gives, 308,381 dps.

Adding a 17-25 minion phys damage jewel gives, 303,986 dps.

Both of those are legal prefixes for abyss jewels (closest match to the numbers you gave, but 16% and 17-26 are absolute max). It's not even a close race.

The jewel I'm currently using is

That gives, 312,600 dps.

I guess the answer then is that attack speed is king! Otherwise, increase minion damage is better than raw physical added damage. Of course, you can get multiple of those on a jewel, so take what you can get! Results may vary if your build or gear is significantly different from mine and it's always best to import your build into Path of Building and try out things for yourself. You can learn a lot that way. In this case, it wasn't even a close race, so take the % minion damage if you have to choose.
Последняя редакция: Lemabelle. Время: 1 марта 2021 г., 12:44:20
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 0:32:38
I sold off some of my previous character and before I started leveling this one, I went on a small shopping spree for what looked like the core items.

Could some one double check these? I think I did well if I understood the guide and the rolls look nice.

It is my first time ever having Awakened Multistrike and I got a good one! The guy was selling this for slightly less than a level 1.

================================

================================

This leaves me with about 48ex in currency and a bunch more items that can possibly sell later.

This should be enough to fill out the build with half way decent end game gear.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 2:23:12
Since we are not using a curse in the build, should we throw a Vulnerability on Hit curse gloves on the AG?

I know he won't hit much but it seems like a freebee and might be decent against bosses.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 0:33:38
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 3:09:17
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Since we are not using a curse in the build, should we throw a Vulnerability on Hit curse gloves on the AG?

I know he won't hit much but it seems like a freebee and might be decent against bosses.

I'm using self cast vulnerability in an unset ring. Aside from the extra damage, it also helps direct your minions.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

You can easily get vulnerability on a spectre. Mervails Retainer is popular for the AoE vulnerability she casts. I found she kept dying and she wasn't very reliable, so I switched her for a Whipping Miscreated, which is a more durable and has vulnerability on hit. She reliably curses whatever is tough enough not to be immediately destroyed by the zombies. You can still take vulnerability on hit for your AG, but I'd rather just lump more defenses on him to protect that kingmaker.
100% delirium, simulacrum viable?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация