Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

If you have the time to make a league starter guide for this I would be super happy ❤️ Maybe how to path early with 3 trees and which gems to use. I know I ask for a lot but it would be insane cool. Thanks for the guide looks awesome!
maybe you can add some more info about leveling?
gems,uniqes and so on.

and soem budget gear options. for example i could'nt find a chest like yours on trade
i might be missing something, but what's the use of the storm brand ?
Also, do the lethal pride has any purpose other than providing strength?
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
"
Anakhon написал:
i might be missing something, but what's the use of the storm brand ?
Also, do the lethal pride has any purpose other than providing strength?

Storm brand is used to proc Elemental Overload as it attacks pretty quick.

Lethal Pride has some nice stats:
% inc. max life
% burning Damage
Ignites deal dmg 10% faster
5% Phys taken as Fire
Chance to gain endurance charge on kill
"
nircc написал:
maybe you can add some more info about leveling?
gems,uniqes and so on.

and soem budget gear options. for example i could'nt find a chest like yours on trade

I will in the next days, please give me some time :-D

Regarding the chest.. On Astral Plates you normally can't get Dexterity. That's why I used approx 10-15 Dex Essences until I hit T1 Life.
Easy Budget Replacement is Hyrri's Ire giving you HUGE Damage and also Dex.
build looks good just want know if u craft it yourself those pieces or buy it if u craft it how ? would be awesome if u explain (sry about my english suck iknow)
working on selling my current gear first
then i'll start gearing

need to level a witch aswell ^^
Thanks for sharing this awesome build. Will definitely give it a try.
I have a question about corpse explosions. I hate porcupines so it will be cool if there will be some way to destroy them on death. Will Explody chest or "Cremator" Large Cluster Notable (Ignited Enemies you hit are destroyed on Kill) fix the problem? Won't it break chain proliferation?
Thank you in advance for reply! :)
"
PainKilla написал:
Thanks for sharing this awesome build. Will definitely give it a try.
I have a question about corpse explosions. I hate porcupines so it will be cool if there will be some way to destroy them on death. Will Explody chest or "Cremator" Large Cluster Notable (Ignited Enemies you hit are destroyed on Kill) fix the problem? Won't it break chain proliferation?
Thank you in advance for reply! :)

Cremator only destroys corpses you kill with a hit. Your Burning Arrow has very low hit damage so always the ignite will kill the enemy not destroying it. Also destroying corpses kills your ignite prolif. But honestly I have no more issues with porcupines. (Keep in mind to skill the pantheon Soul of Lunaris for avoid projectiles and no dmg from chaining projectiles)
Im also playing an elementalist burning arrow build but its completely different, its evasion based (phase/phase acro, jade, quartz) and i want to switch to your build because i feel like im lacking damage, even tho i have 5 million in PoB, mapping is great even in T16 juiced maps, its just that in bosses it feels kinda lacking (its a bit slow but not like it takes me 1 minute to kill a guardian)

do you have recommendations on what piece of gear to start switching? here's my PoB up-to-date, you can also check my profile.

https://pastebin.com/iF2T67AX

Great build!
Последняя редакция: dj0ntaddict. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 12:00:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация