[DEAD] Wormblaster 2021 [Dark Pact Null's Inclination] [All Contents]

"
Youmik написал:
Got a little question here, I'm too lazy to level a new character so I'm going to run this as ascendant as you said. But since I'm not planning to do a budget version, should I still go with assassin and pathfinder ?

I am not so sure, but there are many replacements to pathfinder like slayer for cull and aoe, berserker for more damage and juggernaut for defence.
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
"
turpig28 написал:
How does this build fare in 100% delirium?

Definitely killing stuffs, but depending on map mods you can also get one-shot from time to time (I don't really refine my gears for defensive measures). Ally cannot die rares are your worst enemy.
"
FunRoom написал:
"
Youmik написал:
Got a little question here, I'm too lazy to level a new character so I'm going to run this as ascendant as you said. But since I'm not planning to do a budget version, should I still go with assassin and pathfinder ?

I am not so sure, but there are many replacements to pathfinder like slayer for cull and aoe, berserker for more damage and juggernaut for defence.

Are you talking about Pure Slayer/Zerker/Jugg or Ascendant with one of those along with Assassin? It'd be interesting how to path those trees if pure duelist or marauder based trees.
"
reciprocate написал:
"
FunRoom написал:
"
Youmik написал:

Are you talking about Pure Slayer/Zerker/Jugg or Ascendant with one of those along with Assassin? It'd be interesting how to path those trees if pure duelist or marauder based trees.

I meant those along with assassin for ascendant, since he was asking. But overall pure Occultist is just too big for that 60% chaos res and other damage boost
Последняя редакция: FunRoom. Время: 28 февр. 2021 г., 22:13:54
Just some a question.

How do you think this would fair with Assassin?
Последняя редакция: Cabledragon. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 0:29:34
"
FunRoom написал:
"
Youmik написал:

Thanks for you answer ! I'll try it out and see what's best. Occultist seems nice too : stun immunity, additionnal curse...
Anyone else keep dying to harby packs with this build? My setup is really scuffed and i'm getting shitty performances so that doesn't help, but i'd like to know if anyone else got the same problem.

I'm thinking of maybe going necro, with rearguard and auto bone offering in helmet (feeding frenzy doesn't change much anyway) it could be relatively easy to get a good amount of block and make the build more tanky, and necro got good amounts of minion life scaling and +2 gem levels too. Still probably worse than occultist offensively, but build doesn't need more damage lol
"
Cabledragon написал:
Just some a question.

How do you think this would fair with Assassin?

I have 83% crit chance with Occultist
"
Pyromancer4 написал:
Anyone else keep dying to harby packs with this build? My setup is really scuffed and i'm getting shitty performances so that doesn't help, but i'd like to know if anyone else got the same problem.

Issue with Harby is those proximity shields. You really need to dash in and out of them while attacking to kill those inside.
Tried to record valdo t16 100% delirium but the lag was insane.
But beside of that, a9 conquerors getting onetapped, last phase of sirus a9 takes 1second (youtu.be/jIAPTIaMdLQ)
Current pob: pastebin.com/QLQfB1pA

Последняя редакция: emmaline6109. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 14:02:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация