[DEAD] Wormblaster 2021 [Dark Pact Null's Inclination] [All Contents]

"
fenixmatt написал:
I wish I could buy the armour. No one is selling it and crafting it is a pain in the butt. Is there a unique armour that can work as a stop gap until you get the armour crafted? Same thing for the amulet, is there a stop gap you can use till you get it crafted?

Honestly you dont need the +1 flask charges mod on the armor, its just helpful for bosses where you dont one shot them. Something with live/base crit is a fantastic starting point;

If you having problems with porcupines (or on death in general) using the new maven chest is BiS for mapping imo;
. Its more reliable than cold damage on rings for the occasion shatter.

Crafting the hunter chest is pretty easy. Buy the hunter base -> harvest life/fossil craft to t1 flat life + % life -> fill prefixes -> augment caster for crit.
Super cool build mate!

Since I am relatively casual and poor this league I'm looking at budget version. Should you anoint overcharged on amulet to get your charges? Also, where are you getting your onslaught from in budget version?

Sorry if these questions were already asked, I didnt see them
"
codiak81 написал:
Super cool build mate!

Since I am relatively casual and poor this league I'm looking at budget version. Should you anoint overcharged on amulet to get your charges? Also, where are you getting your onslaught from in budget version?

Sorry if these questions were already asked, I didnt see them

Yes you should anoint overcharged

For onslaught you can either get it from onslaught support with galvanic arrow, or an abyss jewel with onslaught on kill mod.
Right, just fire.
Hi, currently looking to try your build, but my witch is a bit busy with another reroll so i was looking at the ascendant variant(should be cheaper and have more point to invest in other thing non-flask related).

I'm a bit confused on the charge generation with a Pathfinder + Assassin tree: do i still need fasting + mender's wellspring on the medium cluster jewels or can i drop mender's wellspring/ the whole jewel?

Damage wise the difference isn't just "a bit"(at least in the pob), and should amount at 1/3 of the occultist variant. So around 30-40M with the same base tree + budget equip.

Here is an example of the tree + equip: https://pastebin.com/Ku2ErBjM
Edit: disregard the Brush With Death small jewel, forgot to change it with some other normal jewel
Последняя редакция: DarkerThanTheOtherOne. Время: 7 марта 2021 г., 20:29:12
"
DarkerThanTheOtherOne написал:
Hi, currently looking to try your build, but my witch is a bit busy with another reroll so i was looking at the ascendant variant(should be cheaper and have more point to invest in other thing non-flask related).

I'm a bit confused on the charge generation with a Pathfinder + Assassin tree: do i still need fasting + mender's wellspring on the medium cluster jewels or can i drop mender's wellspring/ the whole jewel?

Damage wise the difference isn't just "a bit"(at least in the pob), and should amount at 1/3 of the occultist variant. So around 30-40M with the same base tree + budget equip.

Here is an example of the tree + equip: https://pastebin.com/Ku2ErBjM

When you go ascendant you need the flask cluster for mostly fasting rather than mender's wellspring. The more you get the faster you zoom.

Damage is insane enough with even 1/10th dps of my current setup. Reference to my old Sirus video for the dps.

While going ascendant variant you can get more attribute, crit and flask sustain. This means some gears can be changed e.g. a +1 curse armour rather than flask charge one (or both, why not)
Right, just fire.
Quick question on the flask/belt ratios, too dumb to understand. Can you have different "reduced charges" or all flasks have to be the same? My belt is the perfect 40. I have a bunch of flasks ranging from 17 to 20. Can I use whatever at this point or do all five have to be 17% exactly?
"
Feydaleth написал:
Quick question on the flask/belt ratios, too dumb to understand. Can you have different "reduced charges" or all flasks have to be the same? My belt is the perfect 40. I have a bunch of flasks ranging from 17 to 20. Can I use whatever at this point or do all five have to be 17% exactly?

17-20 with 50% enchantment
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom написал:
"
Feydaleth написал:

17-20 with 50% enchantment

Thank you! Working on enchanting all 5, 3 to go. Finding Harvest yourself is an undertaking!
Is life from death notable on minion cluster required? Because it seems like ridiculous sustain already, and replacing it with say, hulking corpses, gives you 10% more minion life and costs about 3.5 ex less. Do the skelies die without the recover life on minion death mod, or does the divergent DP keep them alive without it?
"
codiak81 написал:
Is life from death notable on minion cluster required? Because it seems like ridiculous sustain already, and replacing it with say, hulking corpses, gives you 10% more minion life and costs about 3.5 ex less. Do the skelies die without the recover life on minion death mod, or does the divergent DP keep them alive without it?

Hulking Corpses is surely a good notable. However, Divergent Dark Pact heavily relies on you hitting something with the skill. If your positioning is poor and some of the dark pacts did not hit anything at all they will straight up draining your minion life and kill them. That's why I would consider having at least one for potentially better consistency during the making of this build (I was using only 1 alt-Q gem).

But the thing now is I don't see any difference at all when I one-tap most stuffs with 2x Divergent Dark Pacts, so Life from Death is probably just irrelevant.
Right, just fire.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация