[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

Brittle ground gives +5% base crit chance to enemy standing on it. Volatile dead has a base crit chance of 5%, so +5% is basically doubling the base crit to 10%, making it very easy to cap crit, and works the same on bosses too.

It comes from Searing Exarch implicit on boots: "Drops Brittle Ground while moving, lasting 2-7 seconds"

Assassin's Mark adds another 1.5% to base crit, using Mark On Hit with it reduces that to 1.2% but makes it apply automatically when hitting boss.

At 11.2% base crit, just need ~900% increase crit chance to cap crit.
200% from 5 power charges
400% from tree
155%-263% from diamond flask (263% with Enkindling Orb)
And a bit more from gear to cap.

Just went and tried Simulacrum with dps setup, got to wave 26 deathless, then hit +75% enemy fire resist and double boss. Didn't turn out too well.
Последняя редакция: w3g. Время: 26 февр. 2022 г., 20:00:09
Yo what are the best thing to farm with volat dead, someone get a atlas tree and on wich map pls ?

that my build : https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/kyusenne/imSkilled?i=4&search=class%3DInquisitor%26allskill%3DVolatile-Dead
Thx for this Guide.
I league-started as spectral Helix and switched to this build with around 4ex budget. It worked out really well...
I got a lucky Headhunter drop and decided to min-max this build and here is what came around (so far).
There are still some improvements I'm currently working on (ditch in Zealotry for Purity of Elements, need to roll Neck, maybe squeezing in Defiance Banner with Enlighten 4, upgrading the Fire-Leech-Implicit on gloves ...)

This is my build currently: https://pobb.in/ilAEpT0EPSIV

I'm running delve 220 currently mostly for exp and delve cities, t16 delirious maps with beyond, harbringer & legion:

https://poeatlasplanner.com/#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

10-boss invitations are a joke, Guardian & Elderslayer Invitations deathless, Sirus deathless while tanking pretty much every ability (didn't have to test the meteor so far).
Shape, Elder and Uberelder are easy. A better player can probably do Maven...
Things i couldn't test so far: Uber Atziri, Breach Boss Invitation, Feared.

Improvement suggestions are greatly appreciated :D

Stay sane
it's good ideia use bootled faith, instead another flask?
Sup guys. I've been buying some stuff for my char and playing a bit more with it.

My actual build (finally find out how to share this lol):

https://pastebin.com/siaBjXLi

Added a bit of everyone's builds to mine, lol. Thread of Hope, Flame/Flesh, Unnatural Instinct, and went for Innevitable judgment.

I'd probably use bottled faith if i get some extra currency.
It's been quite an investment but feels smooth.

Suggestions are more than welcome!
has anyone managed to do any special maven invitations or shaper guardians in less than a minute? or phase shaper with this build?

i'm still wondering of new ways to push the build into the 10-20m dps zone :D

edit - ty 4 updating the guide to 3.17! i wish i ran the build as my 2nd char
Последняя редакция: hypox2. Время: 4 марта 2022 г., 2:52:01
Hi
what does it mean: Needs 30% enchant on Helmet for either Purity of Elements or Determination
"
Xeshy0 написал:
Hi
what does it mean: Needs 30% enchant on Helmet for either Purity of Elements or Determination

In order to fit all of the auras into your mana pool, you need to get a helmet with an Eternal Labyrinth Enchant, that's for either Purity of Elements or Determination. You can just buy it rn with it or craft it yourself by going nuts doing a lot of labs. I'd probably stick to just buying it. It's not that expensive.
Heya. I can't manage to run all auras at once, if I do I don't have enough mana for VD which at the moment costs 50 mana to cast. I've compared our trees several times and I can't see anything different when it comes to mana. Could someone help me? Also, my dps looks a bit low in the pob.

The only thing I could think of is maxed crown of the inward eye and switching to purity of elements enchant instead of determination, but even then I don't have enough mana.

This is my build, never shared builds before so I hope I did it right.
https://pastebin.com/4DJrfHW4

Edit: Forgot to say that I absolutely love this build. Normally I give up as soon as I face challenges or can't figure something out but I'm really trying to get this one to work properly.
Последняя редакция: Metaphyte. Время: 11 марта 2022 г., 7:34:13
"
Metaphyte написал:
Heya. I can't manage to run all auras at once, if I do I don't have enough mana for VD which at the moment costs 50 mana to cast. I've compared our trees several times and I can't see anything different when it comes to mana. Could someone help me? Also, my dps looks a bit low in the pob.

The only thing I could think of is maxed crown of the inward eye and switching to purity of elements enchant instead of determination, but even then I don't have enough mana.

This is my build, never shared builds before so I hope I did it right.
https://pastebin.com/4DJrfHW4

Edit: Forgot to say that I absolutely love this build. Normally I give up as soon as I face challenges or can't figure something out but I'm really trying to get this one to work properly.

You should get the Elements Enchant, not Determination, its more effective, because Determination has already reduced reservation.
Последняя редакция: Mirathas. Время: 11 марта 2022 г., 9:48:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация