[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Tree1 написал:

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply. Could you or someone else provide a list of scale modifiers to look for and what they effect ect?

I tend to like to use PoB to swap wep/armor/ ect to determine my next upgrade, but man is it hard with minions builds. It just seems like the calculates arnt as straight forward as with other builds. I.E. Some items in the drop down stat changes only show a VERY minor total to DPS, but swaping the actual item increases it a lot.

I sometimes can't tell if PoB is calculating PER golem, or not.

I am currently working on crafting a +3/Min dmg help to replace my

I have the anima stone and Might (i'm currently at 3 spec, 9 zomb, 4 carrion, 1 stone, 1 gard(cheap armor atm). So I think my next upgrade will be swaping the claymaker.

Our build predominantly scale our minions through cold damage via the Hatred Aura and through critical strike multipliers later on.

Basically, the modifiers you're looking for to scale damage is all types of minion damage and attack speed. Stuff like Increased % Minion damage, % increased minion attack speed and Minions deal X aditional physical damage are excellent sources of scaling.

For more high budget versions though, the true scaling comes from scaling additional gem levels, Hatred Aura effect and Critical strike multiplier.
We aim to get minimum power and frenzy charges for our minions which causes the scaling to get out of hand.
Another very important source for scaling the damage is reductions to cold resistance. In this build we're trying to maximize the cold penetration by utilizing Elemental Equilibrium, Frostbite, Elemental Weakness, Divergent Hypothermia and Frost Bomb. All these reductions to cold resistance are further amplified by our Animate Guardian who's wearing an Eye of Malice helmet which gives us insane dps numbers.

I see that you're already wearing an Eye of Malice which is pretty cool :-)
You should consider letting a future animate guardian use it instead while you wear a helmet dedicated to buffing your Golems.
As said before, we're scaling cold damage on them so look for Helmets with +2-3 to socketed minion gems, minion dmg and hypothermia.
If you're feeling rich, invest in a helm with all the above mods and +3% critical strike chance to spells effectively giving us an 8-link for the golems.
How do you feel about predator on the spectres link? Otherwise they just run around with me while I kite bosses.
"
XxNoScopeWeed420xX написал:
How do you feel about predator on the spectres link? Otherwise they just run around with me while I kite bosses.

Depends on your gear I think. I'm used to bosses being instantly deleted when I convocate my spectres on top of them.
I also play this build like a melee and stand on top of bosses behind them or circle around them very closely most of the time so I don't have this problem. The only bosses I don't do this against is Phoenix where I first convocate them ontop, then run to max range because I don't know what he does.

Remember that you want to keep your spectres in melee range if possible as they shotgun with GMP.

If you want to, you can gemswap for bosses and swap out minion damage for Predetor before you enter a boss room. I've never been a fan of Predetor because I always forget the mechanic and bosses usually die too fast any way.
I find that the problem with Predetor and Feeding Frenzy for spetres while bossing also is that it wont keep them in melee range. It just makes them attack the target and you continously have to reposition them anyway if the boss moves alot.
A +3 minion level, minion damage helmet with decent life/resists costs like 5 exalt... Do you think it is worth investing in this as an intermediate option or the ex can be better spent elsewhere like lvl 21 gems?
i swear when i put on this convoking wand my damage legit TANKED. is there something i'm not understanding about it? my blade vortex says it does 0 to 2 lightning damage which should be proccing EE still regardless right? if anyone has any ideas whats going on i'm completely lost

also how soon is too soon to be investing in the good animate guardian? seems like it brings a lot to the table granted i can keep it alive
Последняя редакция: pelicanada. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 5:53:45
"
andysunmoxi написал:
A +3 minion level, minion damage helmet with decent life/resists costs like 5 exalt... Do you think it is worth investing in this as an intermediate option or the ex can be better spent elsewhere like lvl 21 gems?

Absolutely don't spend that kind of money on a +3 helm.
I bought my helm for 120 chaos and I plan to use it until I'm getting a 7 or 8 link helm in the future.

You should be able to find a +3 helm with one resistance and one free prefix to benchcraft 70 life for 10-20 chaos.
Remember that you also can get a helm that only has minion damage instead of +3.
It's actually, probably better than +3 as it should provide more damage for both your golem and spectres.
"
pelicanada написал:
i swear when i put on this convoking wand my damage legit TANKED. is there something i'm not understanding about it? my blade vortex says it does 0 to 2 lightning damage which should be proccing EE still regardless right? if anyone has any ideas whats going on i'm completely lost

also how soon is too soon to be investing in the good animate guardian? seems like it brings a lot to the table granted i can keep it alive

Hmm, sounds really weird that you lost that much damage.
You lost one Golem but you should've gotten +1 to all minions so it should legit be a dps increase across the board. Maybe the problem is that it deals 0-2 lightning damage making EE not procc at times so I'm not sure.

You should invest in a guardian right away.
Get Eye of Malice, Gruthkul's Pelt, Kingmaker and a pair of 1.5% life regen boots with Chaos Res if you can(Not detrimental with Chaos res).

My AG is sitting in a cheap +2 ring and has 63k health. He won't be dying to anything other than The Feared or insane 100% deli beyond packs.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
pelicanada написал:

Hmm, sounds really weird that you lost that much damage.
You lost one Golem but you should've gotten +1 to all minions so it should legit be a dps increase across the board. Maybe the problem is that it deals 0-2 lightning damage making EE not procc at times so I'm not sure.

You should invest in a guardian right away.
Get Eye of Malice, Gruthkul's Pelt, Kingmaker and a pair of 1.5% life regen boots with Chaos Res if you can(Not detrimental with Chaos res).

My AG is sitting in a cheap +2 ring and has 63k health. He won't be dying to anything other than The Feared or insane 100% deli beyond packs.

yeah i was assuming it was because of the 0 on it so its just not proccing every now and then. gonna buy the animate guardian next and i'm gonna just pick up a new ring with fire damage on it so i can at least pretend that its fixed. thanks for the help bro you're killin it in this thread
Последняя редакция: pelicanada. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 7:34:35
Hi, guys,

I was wondering what the benefit of having a Primordial Might is? If we're not re-summoning golems all the time, then what's the upside?

Thanks!
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Hi, guys,

I was wondering what the benefit of having a Primordial Might is? If we're not re-summoning golems all the time, then what's the upside?

Thanks!

to make golems aggressive.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация