[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
sharkry написал:
Can somebody tell me how to catch primal crushclaw?
I used phantasmal desecrate in sacred grove,
but it didn't come out...

Join /global 6666 en and ack for them.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
RawDamage написал:
Hi! I've tried this build at the league start, but due to low currency, I've got very bad performance. Now I would return to it.
Want to ask about helm, it is enough to get started:

and what mandatory items I should buy to make this build going(except tirad grip and skin of the lords)
p.s. I remember that this build use a lot of alt quality gems, can you write a list that absolutely mandatory?
actually, now best SOL sockets gem color changed? what the best now?
Thanks!

4. 2red-3blue-1green (Golem-Awk-Minion Dmg-Awk-Elemental Focus-Div Hypothermia-Div Melee Splash-Awk.Melee Phys)

Is Awakened Elemental Focus better than Divergent Predator? I did asked you once about this since I saw it in my POB, you said I might be missing something about marked enemies on my configurations.

Another question is about "Supported Skills cannot inflict Elemental Ailments". It doesn't cancel the effect of chill/freeze of Hypothermia and the bonus damage against those inflicted targets? I have no idea how it works...

Would be great if you could confirm!
Thanks Dead.
Последняя редакция: SutCractus. Время: 28 нояб. 2021 г., 6:25:08
Any tips on survi?

Got :

*capped res
*fortify
*bone armour
*4k hp (i know its a bit low)

Flasks :

59% dmg red and 37 eva after i use flasks

Gameplay/survi tips? Datz my 1st summoner and i used 2 run like crazy on TR/raider. Where can i upgrade or what map mods 2 avoid?

Thanx

edit : how we trigger EE?
Последняя редакция: konop88. Время: 28 нояб. 2021 г., 7:13:31
"
SutCractus написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
RawDamage написал:
Hi! I've tried this build at the league start, but due to low currency, I've got very bad performance. Now I would return to it.
Want to ask about helm, it is enough to get started:

and what mandatory items I should buy to make this build going(except tirad grip and skin of the lords)
p.s. I remember that this build use a lot of alt quality gems, can you write a list that absolutely mandatory?
actually, now best SOL sockets gem color changed? what the best now?
Thanks!

4. 2red-3blue-1green (Golem-Awk-Minion Dmg-Awk-Elemental Focus-Div Hypothermia-Div Melee Splash-Awk.Melee Phys)

Is Awakened Elemental Focus better than Divergent Predator? I did asked you once about this since I saw it in my POB, you said I might be missing something about marked enemies on my configurations.

Another question is about "Supported Skills cannot inflict Elemental Ailments". It doesn't cancel the effect of chill/freeze of Hypothermia and the bonus damage against those inflicted targets? I have no idea how it works...

Would be great if you could confirm!
Thanks Dead.

Predator is technically the best gem to use for single target. It's worse for clear though because you can't signal pray everything.
Alot of people find Predator annoying and just want a big damage modifier at all times. That's when Elemental Focus comes in since it always gives 40% damage modifier. It removes ability to freeze though.

You have 3 options for blue gems when it comes to pure damage:
1. Predator: Best for singel target dps. Worst for clear.
2. Awakened Elemental Focus: Best damage overall but can't freeze
3. About as strong for cler as Elemental focus and you can freeze, but bad for bosses cause you have no Power Charges.
"
konop88 написал:
Any tips on survi?

Got :

*capped res
*fortify
*bone armour
*4k hp (i know its a bit low)

Flasks :

59% dmg red and 37 eva after i use flasks

Gameplay/survi tips? Datz my 1st summoner and i used 2 run like crazy on TR/raider. Where can i upgrade or what map mods 2 avoid?

Thanx

edit : how we trigger EE?

For survivability, get Determination, Vaal Molten Shell and Bone Offering.
Vaal Grace later on when you can afford an Auls.
You should also get feeding Frenzy for your Zombies.

To procc EE we run Blade Vortex with added fire/lightning dmg to it through either ring enchants or some sort of conversion.
You can use Orb of Storms or Storm Brand for it instead which is fine if you don't have a trigger.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 28 нояб. 2021 г., 8:20:32
thanx Deadandlivin!

just a few more details :

"

To run : Determination drop skitterbots and flesh and ston or need Aul uprising before i use it?

Bone offering? Minions r fine - it's just me dying :>

I usually run Feeding frenzy on zombies - just reorganized it to trigger EE with orb of storms, but its useless every 8 sec and small aoe

"

To procc EE we run Blade Vortex with added fire/lightning dmg to it through either ring enchants or some sort of conversion.

I understand rings gotta have +fire/lightning damage to spells or +fire/lightning damage but NOT +fire/lightning damage to attacks?

"
konop88 написал:
thanx Deadandlivin!

just a few more details :

"

To run : Determination drop skitterbots and flesh and ston or need Aul uprising before i use it?

Bone offering? Minions r fine - it's just me dying :>

I usually run Feeding frenzy on zombies - just reorganized it to trigger EE with orb of storms, but its useless every 8 sec and small aoe

"

I understand rings gotta have +fire/lightning damage to spells or +fire/lightning damage but NOT +fire/lightning damage to attacks?

Don't drop Skitterbots, drop Flesh and Stone it does nothing.
You need the Determination Mastery reservation mastery in the Armour node at the Combat Stamina noteable.

Auls Uprising is needed to run Grace.

Yeah, not attacks. Need to be spells since BV is a spell and not a strike.

Storm Brand is alot better than Orb of Lightning to apply debuffs imo since it moves around and chains. Can also have several up at the same time.
::::::::::::::::::REPOSTING FOR PEOPLE WHO MISSED:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Build update:

I decided to spend some currency and decided to mirror service a minion helmet and straight out buy a shield upgrade. My friend and I have been working on crafting a Cold Attuned Buckler with the mods we want but haven't managed to get the suffixes yet. We've blown over 150 ex trying to get the suffixes, feels impossible. (GGG crafting system btw)

So I just bought a proper shield upgrade instead. Unfortunately, it's not on a cold attuned buckler so no Brittle for me.
It has 3 very high value mods though so it's still a very strong shield.

Changes I'm experimenting with:

I was reluctant on mirroring the helm due to the skeleton damage enchant. I asked if I could pay extra money for a lab service but was denied. The mirror fee was 120 ex too, no small amount really.

That made me consider adding Skeletons to the build aswell somehow.
The problem with skeletons are obvious though. They're super clunky to use since you constantly have to recast them. They're slow and you can't convocate them either.

However, after putting them into my PoB I knew I had to incoroprate them somehow since the dps increase is absolutely insane. Having the Skeletons share links in the helm with golems effectively turning a 9-link minion into two 8-link ones I more than doubled my dps. GGG probably decided that since Skeletons feel like garbage to use, they're supposed to deal double the dmg of other minions.

Look at this damage breakdown and you see what I mean:

(Keep in mind this is with Vaal Haste, Vaal Skeletons and on normal monsters, not Sirus)

Disregarding the Vaal Skeletons, Skellies are at 100 million dps and golems at 48 million. Literally double the dps.

The reason why Zombies are so high is because I'm now letting my Zombies and Spectres share my chestpiece. To save socket slots they also run Feeding Frenzy in there effectively making them 4-linked which is pretty unfortunate.
Also made me realize how insanely nerfed Spectres are since their dmg is pitiful. Their dmg is however more than enough to assist with clearspeed in the build.

The dps numbers may seem absurd but keep in mind that it's with alot of conditional things active that won't be always be up.
My Sirus dps without Vaal Skeletons on is 110 million right now.

The real dps is probably lower though. One issue with literally running 30 minions melee minions is that they bodyblock eachother when they try to kill a target which gives alot of rampup since the minions have to congregate around the target to get their hits in.

I recorded some footage of how the single target is now when I'm moving into the very high budget territory:

- A9 Drox:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rni_G3b20A&ab_channel=HenrikSwanstr%C3%B6m
- A9 Sirus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY4yZEtc0SU&ab_channel=HenrikSwanstr%C3%B6m
Скрытый текст

- Full the Formed Run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUC6vkZunqU&ab_channel=HenrikSwanstr%C3%B6m
Great update Dead!
Nice to see how far you get with this build. Looks insane!
"
Don't drop Skitterbots, drop Flesh and Stone it does nothing.
You need the Determination Mastery reservation mastery in the Armour node at the Combat Stamina noteable.

Auls Uprising is needed to run Grace.

Yeah, not attacks. Need to be spells since BV is a spell and not a strike.

Storm Brand is alot better than Orb of Lightning to apply debuffs imo since it moves around and chains. Can also have several up at the same time.

Significant difference now since I run determination
Only downside was insufficient mana for spells triggered by wand.
Some changes to tree and theres enuf mana now.
Dropped wand : +1 to all minion trigger(8sec)
for dagger : 4sec trigger
Life is much easier, just need 21 spectre gem coz it dropped to 3 spectres.

Another thing could be : unset ring with frostbite so that i could get rid of 1 gem from dagger(replace it with lifetap). If I've got only 2 gems in weapon, are they triggered every 8 sec? Is that correct?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация