[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Hey dead, I've been following this build guide a while now. This league more than ever, I'm having a hard time fine tuning everything. I feel like I'm having to do this balancing act with all my gear/jewels/skill points/etc... feels like I have no leeway if I'm trying to incorporate all the new stuff into the build (like ashes, hungry loop, forbidden jewels).

Do you think there's a way to efficiently play this build without having it be so fine tuned? (Maybe I'm just asking for a reasonable low budget build lol?)
"
Asian_Camgirl написал:
Hey dead, I've been following this build guide a while now. This league more than ever, I'm having a hard time fine tuning everything. I feel like I'm having to do this balancing act with all my gear/jewels/skill points/etc... feels like I have no leeway if I'm trying to incorporate all the new stuff into the build (like ashes, hungry loop, forbidden jewels).

Do you think there's a way to efficiently play this build without having it be so fine tuned? (Maybe I'm just asking for a reasonable low budget build lol?)

Link your PoB and I'll see if I can help you out.
The ridiculous finetuning is only an issue on the high end when we want to fit extra auras.

On a lower budget it shouldn't be any problem at all, you just sacrifice some dexterity and run lower level phase run/dash.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Asian_Camgirl написал:

Link your PoB and I'll see if I can help you out.
The ridiculous finetuning is only an issue on the high end when we want to fit extra auras.

On a lower budget it shouldn't be any problem at all, you just sacrifice some dexterity and run lower level phase run/dash.

https://pastebin.com/F2Pyw7Cd
Hi Dead,

thanks for your detailed update concerning Elementalist! Sounds pretty good, but I think I don't have enough Ex to buy the Forbidden Jewels. To be honstest, obviously I'm to dumb, to search for them...do you have a hint for me? I find the jewels but don't know how to search for the "+2 to minion skill gems"... :-(
"
Drathy1508 написал:
Hi Dead,

thanks for your detailed update concerning Elementalist! Sounds pretty good, but I think I don't have enough Ex to buy the Forbidden Jewels. To be honstest, obviously I'm to dumb, to search for them...do you have a hint for me? I find the jewels but don't know how to search for the "+2 to minion skill gems"... :-(

Those jewels are very expensive and you should only really consider going Elementalist if you're high budget. (Think they are ~20 ex now)
When searching for the jewels, search for "Forbidden" in the modlist on trade and you should get two options, one for forbidden flesh and one for forbidden flame.

Select either of them and once you've done that, you can select Unnatural Strength from a list within the mod.
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Those jewels are very expensive and you should only really consider going Elementalist if you're high budget. (Think they are ~20 ex now)
When searching for the jewels, search for "Forbidden" in the modlist on trade and you should get two options, one for forbidden flesh and one for forbidden flame.

Select either of them and once you've done that, you can select Unnatural Strength from a list within the mod.

Oh ok, that's far away from my current budget... :-D

Finding the jewels themselves is not a problem, but I don't manage to select the "Unnatural Strength"...there is no appropriate stat filter. Or did you just mean, I have to search for that in the result list?

However, I'll spend my 10-12 Ex Budget in a +3 Helm the next days...I think that will give a good dps boost... ;-) And also I'll get the crown for my AG...(btw. is it possible to change the socket color? I ask, because one with green socket is rare and more expensive than others...but I don't see, why it shouldn't be possible to change the color)
"
Drathy1508 написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Oh ok, that's far away from my current budget... :-D

Finding the jewels themselves is not a problem, but I don't manage to select the "Unnatural Strength"...there is no appropriate stat filter. Or did you just mean, I have to search for that in the result list?

However, I'll spend my 10-12 Ex Budget in a +3 Helm the next days...I think that will give a good dps boost... ;-) And also I'll get the crown for my AG...(btw. is it possible to change the socket color? I ask, because one with green socket is rare and more expensive than others...but I don't see, why it shouldn't be possible to change the color)

This is what you look for in the mod filter when searching for Forbidden Jewels:

You can use normal Chroms on Crown of the tyrant to change any color you like.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 4 апр. 2022 г., 11:11:47
"

https://pastebin.com/F2Pyw7Cd

Okay, so I've been looking through your PoB now and there's some very detrimental things in the build. Your current skin of the lord is actually bricking your build right now since it gives Supreme Ego (VERY BAD).

You seem to be running on a pretty low budget so I'm gonna try to see if you can fix most things in ~4 ex.

This is what I've come up with only using items you can find on trade online right now:

https://pastebin.com/fYQ0DJ74

Total budget cost is ~4.4 ex and you can find the trade link to the items in the notes.

If you make these upgrades you'll be able to clear all content in the game.

If your budget is lower than 4 ex, let me know.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 4 апр. 2022 г., 12:47:09
"
Deadandlivin написал:

This is what you look for in the mod filter when searching for Forbidden Jewels:

You can use normal Chroms on Crown of the tyrant to change any color you like.

Ah ok, great. Thanks!! :-)
Have you considered going CI with this build? I guess low life is more or less out of the question due to the amount of sockets needed for proper aurastacking.

Its hard to ignore the power of something like Aegis Aurora/Melding of the Flesh in the current state of the game. I was contemplating trying it out, but if you do, you're not going NA anymore and already on your way to go ES instead of lifebased.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация