[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Is this build still endgame viable?
Loved to use it a while ago. Would like to give it a try again.
"
Hoffen написал:

Frostbearers with volley shoots 5 projectiles per spectre, so 20 is correct for 4 frostbearers.

Ohh okay thanks for explaining, I didn't know you had to do that!

Since you're going with frostbearers and projectiles, have you considered using mage skellies with dead reckoning to make use of the volley gem? I'm wondering if it would be any good
Thanks for the guide
In the pob you have gloves with dash/ second wind but also another pair of gloves with grace, phase run, haste. Do you just have a glove swap between those? I feel like its a dumb question but im a lil confused lol. Also what spectres do you use?
"
Purplecroc написал:
In the pob you have gloves with dash/ second wind but also another pair of gloves with grace, phase run, haste. Do you just have a glove swap between those? I feel like its a dumb question but im a lil confused lol. Also what spectres do you use?

Haste is not enabled in this setup, maybe you can use it instead of grace for more dps. The reason there are 2 gloves links is because we don't want to link second wind to our auras because it increases their reservation cost so we have "Dash--Second Wind" linked and Grace/Phase Run separated from them

For spectres I personnaly run 1 Arena Master 1 Pale Seraphim and the rest as Primal Crushclaws. Maybe it's worth to run chieftains for charges but I get them from my AG at the moment so haven't tested it out. You can also try the forged frostbearers (Hoffen made a pob about it a few messages back) if you don't mind going with projectiles instead of melee/multistrike
"
Brumeire написал:
"
Purplecroc написал:

Haste is not enabled in this setup, maybe you can use it instead of grace for more dps. The reason there are 2 gloves links is because we don't want to link second wind to our auras because it increases their reservation cost so we have "Dash--Second Wind" linked and Grace/Phase Run separated from them

For spectres I personnaly run 1 Arena Master 1 Pale Seraphim and the rest as Primal Crushclaws. Maybe it's worth to run chieftains for charges but I get them from my AG at the moment so haven't tested it out. You can also try the forged frostbearers (Hoffen made a pob about it a few messages back) if you don't mind going with projectiles instead of melee/multistrike

Alright cool, appreciate the response! Another thing was I am currently in the midgame set up and got my ele res capped but that was already a struggle, do you cap the chaos? In the pob he is sitting at like 2%.
Hey I'm following this guide but on the PoB for 3.21 you have animated guardian carrying a weapon called devestator. I can't seem to find it, what is meant to be on there?
I just put together my character on standard, mostly following Ghazzy's guide
Would anyone mind to take a quick look?
https://poe.ninja/pob/Zya

Finding my clear a bit slow and squishy too
obviously a lot of space for improvement but want to know where to invest first
Any advice welcomed, thank you!
Последняя редакция: yan623. Время: 27 апр. 2023 г., 14:09:29
I just used Relentless Fury.
"
bowen113 написал:
Hey I'm following this guide but on the PoB for 3.21 you have animated guardian carrying a weapon called devestator. I can't seem to find it, what is meant to be on there?

Kingmaker as the AG weapon, somewhere in PoB it says its kingmaker I know it shows Devastator but look at the opts

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация