[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
inmuna написал:
"Golem Elementalist no longer provides increased damage per golem. The golem buff effect bonus on Liege of the Primordial now always provides 100% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems rather than scaling with Golem count. This Ascendancy path was providing too much power and defence compared to other high-investment Ascendancy effects, so is now more heavily focussed on the buffs granted by golems rather than generic effects. By changing the buff effect on Liege of the Primordial it creates less of a reliance on having many golems and makes it more powerful in cases where players want to use just a few instead of feeling forced to invest into maximum Golems through various Unique Items."

GG WP Dead build? or?

It's fine, we play Necromancer and not Elementalist :)
We'll see in the patchnotes if GGG decide to destroy spectres or not.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
inmuna написал:
"Golem Elementalist no longer provides increased damage per golem. The golem buff effect bonus on Liege of the Primordial now always provides 100% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems rather than scaling with Golem count. This Ascendancy path was providing too much power and defence compared to other high-investment Ascendancy effects, so is now more heavily focussed on the buffs granted by golems rather than generic effects. By changing the buff effect on Liege of the Primordial it creates less of a reliance on having many golems and makes it more powerful in cases where players want to use just a few instead of feeling forced to invest into maximum Golems through various Unique Items."

GG WP Dead build? or?

with 2 golems play? and spectres? if ggg dont kill spectres)
"
inmuna написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
inmuna написал:

GG WP Dead build? or?

with 2 golems play? and spectres? if ggg dont kill spectres)

You get 2 additional golems from Primordial jewels, so you'll have 4 in total.
If you're talking about League Start, we will have 5 Golems in total since we'll run Elementalist.

But this is only for a VERY brief period. As soon as you get Primordial Jewels and Anima Stone, you'll swap to Necro.

As for the Elementalist, the nerfs aren't too bad.
The only thing you lose is the Elemental Ailment immunity and 25% Golem buff effect. Will barely be noticeable during league start.
Saw different pure spectre version (some low budget, some high only on cluster + shaper shield like ur version) and stuped question (before nerf) is u'r version better than pure?
"
Agroveuin написал:
Saw different pure spectre version (some low budget, some high only on cluster + shaper shield like ur version) and stuped question (before nerf) is u'r version better than pure?

Depends on which pure spectre you're talking about and what you're looking for in your build.

The two other Raise spectre builds I would call relevant is either Ghazzy's spectre build or Kays spectre build.

Of the two, I prefer Ghazzy's version more because it scales better into the endgame. Kays version is usually more tanky and pretty cheap since it uses low budget uniques.

How does my build compare to those two builds?
The biggest benefit of running my build is that you're essentially running 2 minions at the same time. This gives us ALOT more dps than any other pure spectre build.

Ghazzy's version uses a 7(Up to 9) link minion helmet. Kay uses a standard 6-link chest. In my build we use a minion helm for once of the minions and the chest for the other. You can basically see this as playing two fully linked skills at the same time.

Fortunately the cost isn't too bad either. Compared to the other spectre builds the only sacrifice we make to run 2 dps skills is some support gems for the AG(Which isn't needed) and the ability to hardcast desecrate which I don't find necessary.

I did alot of changes to the build for Ultimatum making the build alot more tanky. I did this by adding Block cap(Glancing Blows), Dodge Cap and ~45% evasion to the build which made it much tankier than both Ghazzy's and Kays version. One downside though is that alot of this survivability is tied to flasks and Vaal Grace, and unfortunately we don't know how the flask changes will play out next patch.

If I would rank these 3 builds I'd do it like this (Assuming Syndicate Operatives for all):

Kays pure spectre:
- ST: 6/10
- Clear: 7/10
- Mobility: 9/10
- Defenses: 8/10
- Budget: Cheap

Ghazzy's pure spectre:
- ST: 8/10
- Clear: 10/10
- Mobility: 10/10
- Defenses: 4/10
- Budget: Expensive

My build:
- ST: 10/10
- Clear: 9/10
- Mobility: 10/10
- Defenses: 7/10
- Budget: Expensive

I might sound biased but personally I like my build the best. It plays and performs just like Ghazzy's build, but simply does more damage. It got less EHP though since we don't run energy shield. Also, Chaos resistance is a very hard to come by.
Kays build is the strongest of the 3 builds if your budget is going to be very tight. If you had, say 6 ex to spend on a build in total. You will get the most bang for your buck running Kays build. But as said, her build scales worst into the lategame. All in all, all 3 of these builds are pretty similar. But I prefer my build obviously. Having played all of these builds trying them out, the additional dps you gain by adding a 7-linked Golem to the build is just astronomical.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 15:50:30

What do you think about this build by fastaf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTNTFbv_QC0
its pure physic, yep?
Последняя редакция: inmuna. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 15:54:06
"
"
EngelsPOE написал:
Hello just wanted to say thank you so much for making guide! It was my first League and really enjoyed the game. I only had this one character to focus on, ended up being level 100.

I was able to do all contents with the build- insta phasing A9 Sirus, The Feared and Maven carry, 100% Deli etc. The jewel crafting guide was really helpful for someone who didn't know anything about Jewel Clusters before.

I would be doing the same build next League ^_^

Items I ended up with, most of it I crafted including the shield (one tier cold damage away from mirror tier hehe), amulet, rings, boots, Ghastlys, Large and Medium Clusters. Pretty much everything except the Helm and Headhunter ofc haha.

Equipment:

Jewels:

Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/cD4Dt3gV

Was it your first league in PoE or the first league playing this build ?

First League :)
But I played a lot haha and was always on the minion global chat /global 6666 and people are very helpful with crafting.

And thanks Deadandlivin!
I made two of the shields with T2 cold damage, the first one failed the Augment Influence. 2 tries is very lucky considering it's a 16% chance for the Attack block chance as damage, with an elevated offering chest + divergent Bone Offering minions were capped on block chance and it's a +75% minion damage (I think?).
Still alive, aren't we ?
Seems like our defensive flasks will make us 30-50% less tough, which is definitely not good, however without Ultimatum it may be more than enough. Trigger setup is probably the thing, which was has taken the hardest hit, fortunately it is replaceable. Very surprised, that GGG haven't done anything to minion builds' clusters, craft modifiers and, the most important, minions themselves. Or maybe I'm blind.
Minion league incoming ?
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 19:17:36
Well it seens we survived, not one buff or nerf to spectre or carrion lol

Also not for necros?
Последняя редакция: SkeletonFlicker. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 19:24:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация