Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.14

"
Clanfear написал:
tried this build for a couple of weeks of 3.13 and few days of 3.14, respeced my 4yo 92lvl outdated zombiemancer
and sure my gear still suck immensely (i play ssf standard only, no leagues, and quite rarely overall), but i used to run any map any mods no problem (to some degree even phys reflect, although usually it's the only no no), bosses too - now even first red maps are huge problem, no survivability at all even with easy map mods
i don't know if it's game is changed so much since i last play (it's been almost two years) or this build is just weak, but yeah... looking at it overall - i just don't see it being even remotely viable in late game, looks like farming yellow maps is it's limit, everything else is very far from being "stress-free"

Whoa. Check my gear. SSF. Same tree as Wrecker. T16 influenced maps all day.
The league is still going on xbox and I've been hitting the crafting. Made a good wand with essences and Harvest crafted the helm. Working on an explody chest (for a new build, not the necro), got the important part done before they nerfed it.

can't seem to find the ascendancy order... unless I'm blind
"
Lucozademan написал:
can't seem to find the ascendancy order... unless I'm blind

As you go through the game you'll come across Trials of Ascendancy. Starting in Act 3 you'll see their value. Once you have completed all 6 of the first set of trails, you'll get to attempt your first Labyrinth (lab). Good luck! Upon completion Choose Necromancy. You get two ascendancy points per lab. There are four labs for a total of 8 points. (Redoing the same lab difficulty will not reward you with more ascendancy points if you've already completed it.)

You can spend your points in any order you like. My preference is as follows:
- 1st Two Points - Mistress of Sacrifice. Part of our core defence that's coupled with the Glancing Blows Keystone on the three. Having our Bone Offering impact us is the only reason I chose Bone Offering. This essentially makes all of our blocks like a super-strong Fortify.
- 2nd Two Points - Mindless Aggression. Increases Minion Damage, Movement Speed, and Attack/Cast Speed.
- 3rd Two Points - Bone Barrier. This is a busy node. It gives us physical damage reduction, increased life recovery rate per minion up, and it gives our minions more life. Most importantly, it also gives us a free skill, Bone Armour (explained in the "gem" section). Free is nice. It can be manually cast after you assign it a button. This is one of our Active skills.
- 4th Two Points - Unnatural Strength. This increases the level of ALL of our minion skill gems; even their maximum level. Minion gems get stronger and stronger the higher their level. This is our strongest offensive node.
Thanks for this build, I had a lot of fun with it.
Had issues with kitava, because the minions wouldn't attack the boss.
Just use predator in any minion link. It helps with kitava
I'm having in issue where, unlike last league using this build, the zombies don't stay near me as well. I had to substitute in a socket ring to get convocation otherwise I was constantly running ahead of my guys and getting smacked down. Was Meat Shield changed?
"
Rezanow написал:

So... What are you using for movement? Just the phasing flask and walking?

Edit: Withering Step. Duh.
Edit2: Wait, it's CWDT linked. Now I'm confused.

You could just replace shield charge with leap slam, or use flame dash alongside a CwDT - vulnerability / enfeeble setup.

Edit: I use flame dash alongside either CDwT - vulnerability - convocation or CDwT - enfeeble - immortal call depending on the situation (the sockets are the same) and it's working pretty well for me so far.
Последняя редакция: mattfreyn. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 17:34:52
for the Lifetap Support gem that supporting Raise Spectre, should I keep it at level 1 or just as high as possible?
I have to admit, after loving your builds in the past, this one just doesn't seem to be it for me. I start dying _way_ earlier than in early leagues, my minions are practically unkillable and do tons of damage but they spread everywhere and without Convocation, I seem to be running for my life (and failing) in what should be simple A10 trash fights even before hitting maps. I know my equipment is still trash but I'm really troubled whether this will turn out to be something that works in maps for me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация